Screenshot Thread

• Zireael
More
6 years 6 months ago #3121 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread
Piss filter in every region of the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
6 years 6 months ago #3122 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Screenshot Thread
Some sort of color tint effect I guess, might be possible to get the actual shader via software that allows for shader viewing and manipulation but that preset looks like it cleans it up pretty nicely already. :)

• Zireael
More
6 years 6 months ago #3123 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uncle Crassius

• Ryuken
More
6 years 6 months ago #3124 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within 2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamerboy, Rudy102

• kaicooper
More
6 years 6 months ago #3125 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within 2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamerboy

• Ryuken
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3126 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Middle Earth shadow of war

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Ryuken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102

• Rudy102
More
6 years 6 months ago #3127 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread
The Witcher 3 - as always :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryuken, Gamerboy

• Martigen
More
6 years 6 months ago #3128 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Dying Light comparison shots with the new MXAO

Uncle Crassius wrote:

Martigen wrote: Nice. What MXAO settings, and is it fast?

Thanks. It's rather slow brute forcing it with a 1080ti and Gsync. Still better with everything else maxed on 1440p than with standard MXAO on my former 970 @1080p. It uses the MXAO beta with two radii and Piratekitty's AO on top. As for MXAO: I lowered the bias slightly below zero. IL is better to control that way with a larger radius. Overall AO radius is way over 40 manually to cover alleys and buildings with fine AO and PK's shader doing the rest.

MXAO 3.0 just got released by Marty :)

Really intrigued how you're combining it with Piratekitty's AO too -- what does each bring to the table?

And would you mind sharing your settings for Dying Light? I'd love to try out your preset. Have all shaders (including Piratekitty's) installed.

• Uncle Crassius
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3129 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Dying Light comparison shots with the new MXAO
Alright, quick n dirty.

Initial Preset for MXAO 3.0 with all bells n whistles
Warning: Spoiler!

Faster Alternative

Latest preset, fast as well and a bigger depth for IL

I'm currently going with the last one where the coarse AO ist actually more of the fine AO and vice versa. Combined with a normal bias below zero the range of IL is greatly enhanced giving you more control of the overall brightness of dark parts. The bias setting also gives slightly lighter edges. A similar feature used to be in an early version of MXAO if I recall correctly but maybe I'm confusing it with ENB.
The fist one has PirateDepth enabled by default, DOF included. I'm playing in 1440p so if you're below that the blur radius might be too big (or even then, depending on you tastes).
The other two presets are designed for better performance (also using MXAO 3.0). Think I grew fond of the last one. PKSSAO is included in both, just not activated. Gives slightly better small details. Might not be too noticeable unless you're as obsessed with bringing out everything as me.
I've got that temporal stuff disabled and, as you might've guessed it, IL enabled. With the last preset I'm getting a minimum of 70 to 80 frames. With a 1080ti that is. Haven't tested with a 970. Anywho, if anyone's got questions, hit me.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Uncle Crassius.

• FoxTheGod
More
6 years 6 months ago #3130 by FoxTheGod Replied by FoxTheGod on topic Screenshot Thread
Been having fun with TEW2 the last few days. Thought I'd share my "art" :whistle:

• kaicooper
More
6 years 6 months ago #3131 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within 2

• Martigen
More
6 years 6 months ago #3132 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Dying Light comparison shots with the new MXAO
Thanks Crassius appreciate it, I'll give it a spin :)

I'm on 3440x1440 and using SLI, will see how I go!

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 6 months ago #3133 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3134 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread
Homefront

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Gamerboy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: teringlijer

• Ryuken
More
6 years 6 months ago #3135 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within 2

• Zireael
More
6 years 6 months ago #3136 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread
Not sure what the point is if you don't provide at least one or two before/after comparisons.
These could be untouched vanilla screenshots for all we known.

• bigundies
More
6 years 6 months ago #3137 by bigundies Replied by bigundies on topic Screenshot Thread

Zireael wrote: Not sure what the point is if you don't provide at least one or two before/after comparisons.
These could be untouched vanilla screenshots for all we known.

Pretty sure it says Screenshot Thread not comparison thread

• kaicooper
More
6 years 6 months ago #3138 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
Resident Evil 4 UHD

• robgrab
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3139 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread
WOW!! Those RE4 shots look great! You should try it using these new HD textures.

RE4HD Project

So far they've only publicly released the Village and Castle areas. Would you mind sharing your preset or at least tell me which shaders you're using?
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by robgrab.

• kaicooper
More
6 years 6 months ago #3140 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
thanx bro..i know about the RE4HD Project but still waiting for them to finish it..i think i'll use it for my next run
honestly i hated this game back when i completed it in 2004 cus i was in love with calssic style

but now after 13 years yes this game is pure EPIC..one of best and made me keep playing nonstop
i did my reshade and tweaking it for 2 hours and used FLAWLESS Widescreen for FOV fix
and yea u r welcome to get my Preset

www.dropbox.com/s/oc3olvsjzvk6muz/RE4%20preset.rar?dl=0

extract in /Bin32 folder
enjoy
The following user(s) said Thank You: teringlijer

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.