Screenshot Thread

• WangWei
More
6 years 6 months ago #3081 by WangWei Replied by WangWei on topic Screenshot Thread
how do I make pictures work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rudy102
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3082 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread
Use the BBCode: [img..]h..ttps://i.imgur.com/Cz6GoIT.jpg[/img..] , only without the dots.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Rudy102.

• WangWei
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3083 by WangWei Replied by WangWei on topic Screenshot Thread
Thanks

GODSPEED!

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by WangWei.

• WangWei
More
6 years 6 months ago #3084 by WangWei Replied by WangWei on topic Screenshot Thread
Sadly can't take more pictures the game crashes after like 10 minutes due to reshade, haven't been able to get through mission 1 :/

• JBeckman
More
6 years 6 months ago #3085 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Screenshot Thread
If DXGI.dll doesn't work D3D11.dll might, even D3D9.dll could if the dll is being loaded by the game despite being DirectX 11 based. :)

Aside from that I don't remember any problems with ReShade and Sleeping Dogs but it was the Definitive Edition of the game (Shouldn't be that different though.) and a older version of ReShade compared to the current 3.0.8 build since this was a while back.

Third party software can also interfere but then you drag up a whole list of potential software conflicts and issues including the OS and drivers so hopefully it's nothing like that and a quick rename should resolve whatever is causing the game to crash.

• Rudy102
More
6 years 6 months ago #3086 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread
The Witcher 3 - ReShade plus some new mods

WO Lighting Everywhere

HD Reworked 4.8

Wiedzmin Lighting Mod v.8

The following user(s) said Thank You: Edudu47, Gamerboy, Ryukou36

• Zireael
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3087 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Zireael.

• Suiheisen
More
6 years 6 months ago #3088 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Screenshot Thread
@Zireael did you make the screenshots with reshade? i ask because, if i try to make screenshots in cod ww2 i get black or pink screenhots

• JBeckman
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3089 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Screenshot Thread
ReShade doesn't support certain formats, chances are the game is using one of these (Say for HDR display compatibility.) if so you'd have to use a different software to grab the screen capture with. :)

EDIT: 10 bit and above high or deep color back buffer I believe it was called, I keep forgetting the exact name but the important part is that ReShade does not have complete support for games using this format.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by JBeckman.

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 6 months ago #3090 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread

Rudy102 wrote: The Witcher 3 - ReShade plus some new mods

Sir your work is too awesome, i liked The Evil within Resahde a lot.
Will you give us details which mods are you using in The Witcher 3 and will u share please ur Reshade also? It will be very kind of you.

• Suiheisen
More
6 years 6 months ago #3091 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Screenshot Thread
CoD WW2 Beta

[img

[img

[img

[img

[img

[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102, Meddy

• Zireael
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3092 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Zireael.

• Rudy102
More
6 years 6 months ago #3093 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread

Gamerboy wrote:

Will you give us details which mods are you using in The Witcher 3 and will u share please ur Reshade also? It will be very kind of you.

Just redownload it from the old link. Important mods: HD Reworked, Compilation, Project Toussaint Lighting, NVIDIA Ansel Utilities, More Shadows, Extended View Distance or WLM, Improved Sign effects, Ultra Grass 420.

The Witcher 3

STLM 3.2

New Face for Ciri V2.0

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamerboy

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 6 months ago #3094 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread

Rudy102 wrote:

Gamerboy wrote:

Just redownload it from the old link. Important mods: HD Reworked, Compilation, Project Toussaint Lighting, NVIDIA Ansel Utilities, More Shadows, Extended View Distance or WLM, Improved Sign effects, Ultra Grass 420.

There is no any download link in previous post.

• ShoterXX
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3095 by ShoterXX Replied by ShoterXX on topic Screenshot Thread
Doing the shader from scratch a 4th time.

This time, using NaturalVision, MXAO and LumaSharpen.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by ShoterXX.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102

• master2g
More
6 years 6 months ago #3096 by master2g Replied by master2g on topic Screenshot Thread
@gamerboy
Its been super busy times for me these days so i haven't been on here in a long time.Still I haven't forgot your kind words and support on others presets as well as my need for speed 2016 preset from awhile ago. So i am really impressed you have gone and made one of your own. It looks great keep up the good work my friend. It is my turn to compliment your work as it deserves it. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamerboy

• SteXmaN
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3097 by SteXmaN Replied by SteXmaN on topic Alan Wake
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by SteXmaN.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edudu47, Rudy102

• Uncle Crassius
More
6 years 6 months ago #3098 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Prey

Prey. Nothing too fancy. Testing the MXAO beta with two passes. Piratekitty on top, because why not. AO is so pretty. Used Otis' Camera Tools
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edudu47, Rudy102

• Rudy102
More
6 years 6 months ago #3099 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread

Gamerboy wrote: There is no any download link in previous post.

You don't remember. Go to the 137 page in the Screenshot Thread ;)

The Witcher 3 - Wiedzmin Lighting Mod v_8 WO Edition v2 WiP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Edudu47, Gamerboy

• Uncle Crassius
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3100 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Dying Light comparison shots with the new MXAO
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Uncle Crassius. Reason: wrong links

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.