Screenshot Thread

• kaicooper
More
6 years 8 months ago #3021 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread

Gamerboy wrote:

kaicooper wrote:

JoPineapples68 wrote: GR:WILDLANDS

hi there
are you using Cartoon shader ?

He will never reply or dont want to share. I have asked him before few times but he never ever shared any his preset.

yea it was huge mistake to ask some of these selfish members here
its just a preset u can share it ..i share my all presets to everybody on Presets site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamerboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3022 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread

kaicooper wrote:

Gamerboy wrote:

Fleshpound wrote:

Gamerboy wrote: Hi Fleshpound, I have some Reshade presets and i dont know how to upload them. I tried several times but no success. If i share with you screenshots will u upload them in behalf of me?

Hello. I do not know what you mean. Do you have issues putting images into a forum post or are you trying to upload a Reshade into the database?

I tried several time to upload the Images into a forum but not succeeded. I have many beautiful images to show but i need some one help to upload them in behalf of me or give me a clear instructions to upload them step by step? It will be great help.

just do as i do..i go to presets site :-

sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/newlist/

then i log in..then go to the game u want to upload Screenshots
if the game Title not there..then just go to Game List then ADD New Game to the List
from there just add the screenshtos aft u fill the blanks there
and when u done..just go open each screenshots and right click on them and (COPY IMAGE ADDRESS)
then u come here and upload them by clicking on IMAGE LINK

hope it helps
let me know if u need help

U r Awesome Sir. After many months some one helped me, its very kind of you. :) Finally.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Gamerboy.

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3023 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread
My first Preset Tomb Raider 2013.

Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Gamerboy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: master2g

• kaicooper
More
6 years 8 months ago #3024 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread

Gamerboy wrote: My first Preset Tomb Raider 2013.

glad to help brother..i had no idea u been asking for help
anyeay hope to see more from u here

• JoPineapples68
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3025 by JoPineapples68 Replied by JoPineapples68 on topic Screenshot Thread
In October of last year my dad was diagnosed with Waldenstrom Macroglobulanaemia, that's blood cancer to you. That obviously isn't good, it was compounded by the fact that he is also my boss, since then i have had to learn how to run the company from scratch which means office work, ordering and running machinery like this:

I work 7 days a week usually 12 hours at least a day with no breaks, so you might want to consider what you write......There are alot more important things than a Reshade!

My 2 pence said.....Here you go:

DXMD:

www.mediafire.com/file/l6k956yp5pduyrd/DXMD+Reshade.zip

I'm not sure if this is the correct one as Nvidia drivers stopped DXMD working from 378.66 i believe, if you wish to roll back and try it good luck to you.

The Division:

www.mediafire.com/file/vxavrqq3xc32gb4/DIV+30072017.zip

This is a re-jigged version of Meeps Clarity Division reshade.....Which is on the Pre-sets page for said game..

GR:Wildlands i'm still working on when i have time, once i am happy with it i will release it.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by JoPineapples68.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaicooper, Ryukou36, master2g, Rudy102, Meddy

• kaicooper
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3026 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread

JoPineapples68 wrote: In October of last year my dad was diagnosed with Waldenstrom Macroglobulanaemia, that's blood cancer to you.

my point about selfish ppl ..i meant anyone dont like to help others and share But
im really sorry to hear that bro..wish all the best to ur father ..hope he get well soon
and better then ever...

and sorry again ...wish u all the best Jo
thanx for the presets
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by kaicooper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoPineapples68

• JoPineapples68
More
6 years 8 months ago #3027 by JoPineapples68 Replied by JoPineapples68 on topic Screenshot Thread
@ Kaicooper

No worries, people forget RL sometimes.

Forgot to mention i have certain settings dis-abled for each game to accentuate the Reshade. At work at the minute, as ever, will post more info later, you can keep up with my stuff on FLICKR here;

www.flickr.com/photos/102611673@N04/

• kaicooper
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3028 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
@JoPineapples68

glad to hear and i just followed u on Flickr
thanx

if u can focus on Reshade 3 ..thats would be awesom
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by kaicooper.

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 8 months ago #3029 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread

JoPineapples68 wrote: @ Kaicooper

No worries, people forget RL sometimes.

Forgot to mention i have certain settings dis-abled for each game to accentuate the Reshade. At work at the minute, as ever, will post more info later, you can keep up with my stuff on FLICKR here;

www.flickr.com/photos/102611673@N04/

I am really sorry and best wishes for your father to recover very soon and be in a healthy life again.

• Ryukou36
More
6 years 8 months ago #3030 by Ryukou36 Replied by Ryukou36 on topic Screenshot Thread
@JoPineapples68

I'm very sorry, to hear that about your father, I can understand all the things your father are suffering or handling. Because I'm CML patient for the last 8 years and isn't been a easy road for me. I hope that your father recover his health and I wish the best for him and you. Take care.

• JoPineapples68
More
6 years 8 months ago #3031 by JoPineapples68 Replied by JoPineapples68 on topic Screenshot Thread
I'm very sorry to hear that Ryukou, my utmost best wishes to you regarding the Leaukaemia.....I hope your road comes to a happy and full highway. :)
My sincerest thank you's, too Gamerboy and yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryukou36

• JoPineapples68
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3032 by JoPineapples68 Replied by JoPineapples68 on topic Screenshot Thread
GR:Wildlands......Reshade ON/OFF

Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by JoPineapples68.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaicooper, Ryukou36

• JoPineapples68
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3033 by JoPineapples68 Replied by JoPineapples68 on topic Screenshot Thread
GR: Wildlands

Have a couple of versions which i will post this weekend.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by JoPineapples68. Reason: Wrong size
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaicooper, Ryukou36, Meddy

• Ryukou36
More
6 years 8 months ago #3034 by Ryukou36 Replied by Ryukou36 on topic Screenshot Thread
Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryuken, JoPineapples68

• JoPineapples68
More
6 years 8 months ago #3035 by JoPineapples68 Replied by JoPineapples68 on topic Screenshot Thread
GR: Wildlands

SWBF:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryuken, Ryukou36, Rudy102

• Suiheisen
More
6 years 8 months ago #3036 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Screenshot Thread

JoPineapples68 wrote: GR: Wildlands

SWBF:

Which shader do you use for SWBF? and how do you pics without weapon ?

• kaicooper
More
6 years 8 months ago #3037 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
he pics with Free Camera tool
and for shaders he still not done yet..he'll share it when he's done
as he said

• JoPineapples68
More
6 years 8 months ago #3038 by JoPineapples68 Replied by JoPineapples68 on topic Screenshot Thread

Suiheisen wrote:

JoPineapples68 wrote: GR: Wildlands

SWBF:

Which shader do you use for SWBF? and how do you pics without weapon ?

The Reshade i will be posting here this weekend, if i can decide which one to use (have about 15 variations!). As Kai advised i use a freecam mainly this one:

cinetools.xyz/games/

I won't be uploading them per see to the Presets page as i just don't have the time to manage them. If poeple wish to use them then feel free, a credit would be nice though :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meddy

• JoPineapples68
More
6 years 8 months ago #3039 by JoPineapples68 Replied by JoPineapples68 on topic Screenshot Thread
SWBF:

GR:Wildlands:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102

• GP-Unity
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #3040 by GP-Unity Replied by GP-Unity on topic Screenshot Thread
Batman: Arkham Asylum w/ Texture Pack

Credits:
Loxa for DiffuseGlow
PirateKitty for Pirate_Bloom & Pirate_LightAdaptation

[img
20170819141335_1 , on Flickr

[img
20170819163014_1 , on Flickr
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by GP-Unity.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.