Screenshot Thread

• Martigen
More
6 years 6 months ago #3101 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Dying Light comparison shots with the new MXAO

Uncle Crassius wrote:

Nice. What MXAO settings, and is it fast?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• paulmichaelg
More
6 years 6 months ago #3102 by paulmichaelg Replied by paulmichaelg on topic Screenshot Thread
If anyone here is trying to revisit Rapture...

Vanilla:

Reshade:

Vanilla:

Reshade:

Look for True Tone in Bioshock Remastered
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102

• Rudy102
More
6 years 6 months ago #3103 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within

• Uncle Crassius
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3104 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Dying Light comparison shots with the new MXAO

Martigen wrote: Nice. What MXAO settings, and is it fast?

Thanks. It's rather slow brute forcing it with a 1080ti and Gsync. Still better with everything else maxed on 1440p than with standard MXAO on my former 970 @1080p. It uses the MXAO beta with two radii and Piratekitty's AO on top. As for MXAO: I lowered the bias slightly below zero. IL is better to control that way with a larger radius. Overall AO radius is way over 40 manually to cover alleys and buildings with fine AO and PK's shader doing the rest.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Uncle Crassius.

• WangWei
More
6 years 6 months ago #3105 by WangWei Replied by WangWei on topic Screenshot Thread
ok thanks :/

• Edudu47
More
6 years 6 months ago #3106 by Edudu47 Replied by Edudu47 on topic Screenshot Thread
Ghost Recon Future Soldier

OFF

ON

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 6 months ago #3107 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread

master2g wrote: @gamerboy
Its been super busy times for me these days so i haven't been on here in a long time.Still I haven't forgot your kind words and support on others presets as well as my need for speed 2016 preset from awhile ago. So i am really impressed you have gone and made one of your own. It looks great keep up the good work my friend. It is my turn to compliment your work as it deserves it. :)

Sorry for late reply..
Thank you Sir for your kind reply and i am willing to do more Reshades but delaying bcz a lot of busy work. I am also hoping more from you and i like your preset which is one hell of a best.

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3108 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Gamerboy.

• Zireael
More
6 years 6 months ago #3109 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread

• Zireael
More
6 years 6 months ago #3110 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread

• Uncle Crassius
More
6 years 6 months ago #3111 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Screenshot Thread
Nice. A bit too blue for my liking but that's the beauty of Reshade. Do you have depth buffer access with Shadow of War?

• Zireael
More
6 years 6 months ago #3112 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread

Uncle Crassius wrote: Nice. A bit too blue for my liking but that's the beauty of Reshade. Do you have depth buffer access with Shadow of War?

I don't. The game has a pretty good photo mode which lets you adjust DOF with focal distance control and blur amount.

It looks blue because you're contrasting side by side to a very yellow tinted image.

You can analyze the Reshaded screenshot and you'll find that it has correct white balance and a neutral color cast.

• Uncle Crassius
More
6 years 6 months ago #3113 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Screenshot Thread

Zireael wrote:

Uncle Crassius wrote: Nice. A bit too blue for my liking but that's the beauty of Reshade. Do you have depth buffer access with Shadow of War?

I don't. The game has a pretty good photo mode which lets you adjust DOF with focal distance control and blur amount.

It looks blue because you're contrasting side by side to a very yellow tinted image.

You can analyze the Reshaded screenshot and you'll find that it has correct white balance and a neutral color cast.

Ah, bummer about the depth. And thanks for the explanation. I just like my sunsets (dawns?) a bit more reddish.

• Zireael
More
6 years 6 months ago #3114 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread

Uncle Crassius wrote:

Zireael wrote:

Ah, bummer about the depth. And thanks for the explanation. I just like my sunsets (dawns?) a bit more reddish.

The thing is, the yellow/orange is not being cast by the lighting, it's a a yellow tint that applies to everything on screen, it does not look natural.

• SunBroDave
More
6 years 6 months ago #3115 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Gamerboy wrote:

Be careful about your preset making the image overly dim. Overzealous use of the levels shader, or other brightness altering effects, can ruin the image.

• Uncle Crassius
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3116 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Screenshot Thread
I see. Man, yellow is really prevalent in many games and it almost always looks overblown, be it Witcher 3, Dying Light (admittedly, it makes everything look kinda toxic, which is sort of fitting), Bioshock (see screenshots from paulmichaelg), Dark Souls 3 (look at that cover, bleargh) or Hitman (not as strong, but still).
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Uncle Crassius.

• Dakuwan
More
6 years 6 months ago #3117 by Dakuwan Replied by Dakuwan on topic Screenshot Thread
Total War Warhammer II

Effects-
Colourfulness
MXAO
Curves
BloomAndLensFlares
MatsoDOF
LumaSharpen
FilmGrain
Vibrance

And some comparison pics...
imgur.com/a/fvbnu

• Zireael
More
6 years 6 months ago #3118 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread

Uncle Crassius wrote: I see. Man, yellow is really prevalent in many games and it almost always looks overblown, be it Witcher 3, Dying Light (admittedly, it makes everything look kinda toxic, which is sort of fitting), Bioshock (see screenshots from paulmichaelg), Dark Souls 3 (look at that cover, bleargh) or Hitman (not as strong, but still).

I am wondering WTF is happening in the industry, virtually every game i've played had a yellow/orange tint.
Almost no games feature "realistic" colors, instead of building the mood of a scene via clever lighting/time of day or whatever else, they just paste a piss filter on the screen.

I don't understand how it improves anything.

• Razed
More
6 years 6 months ago #3119 by Razed Replied by Razed on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within 2

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Grand Theft Auto V

• JuanBonX
More
6 years 6 months ago #3120 by JuanBonX Replied by JuanBonX on topic Screenshot Thread
More vivid and Realistic Colors v1.9.1 (Reshade and SweetFX)

Features:

- Vivid colors
- Sharpness and Focus
- Realistic Color Temperature

Project CARS 2 - Reshade Preset 1.9.1 (ON Reshade)

Project CARS 2 - Reshade Preset 1.9.1 (OFF Reshade)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - Reshade Preset 1.9.1 (ON Reshade)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - Reshade Preset 1.9.1 (OFF Reshade)

More Games and Screenshots: Click here

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.