Screenshot Thread

  • Posts: 272
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #3301 by robgrab
Bioshock 2 Remastered (In Motion!)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 64
2 years 4 months ago #3302 by JoPineapples68
GR:Wildlands (Operative Edit):





The following user(s) said Thank You: spartaque12, Gamerboy, Rudy102

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 344
2 years 4 months ago #3303 by Ryuken
Final Fantasy XV









The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryukou36, Rudy102

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 344
2 years 4 months ago #3304 by Ryuken
Final Fantasy XV











The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 18
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #3305 by brother_david
Done som presets for BeamNG, love how Reshade can bring a game to life.



Also working on a way to get a car paint fresnel effect, using RBM:

With:


Without:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uncle Crassius

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 85
2 years 4 months ago #3306 by moriz1


WIP

adapting @Eideren 's Kuwahara shader as a DoF effect. works decently well with colorful and stylized games. GW2 in this case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 77
2 years 4 months ago #3307 by Gamerboy
DeadLight

Need Advise and Feedback to improve :)

Before


After

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 344
2 years 4 months ago #3308 by Ryuken
Final Fantasy XV











The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 455
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #3309 by Martigen

robgrab wrote: Bioshock 2 Remastered (In Motion!)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Just wanted to say thanks for these Robgrab, and the other vids! Fantastic :)
I can't remember if I asked in the other thread (been away busy work blah) -- do you have your Bioshock 1/2 profile with MXAO setup uploaded anywhere?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 272
2 years 4 months ago #3310 by robgrab

Martigen wrote: Just wanted to say thanks for these Robgrab, and the other vids! Fantastic :)
I can't remember if I asked in the other thread (been away busy work blah) -- do you have your Bioshock 1/2 profile with MXAO setup uploaded anywhere?


No, I haven't uploaded it anywhere yet. If it was as simple as uploading a preset I would've done it a long time ago but because it relies on an experimental version of Reshade, along with a separate lut.png file, plus tweaks to specific shader parameters, then it becomes far more complicated. Besides all that I keep finding new cinematic LUTs online that I like (better than the one I created). If I can find a good file hosting site then I guess I could just combine it all and upload it as a zip file or something. I'm open to suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 455
2 years 4 months ago #3311 by Martigen

robgrab wrote:

Martigen wrote: Just wanted to say thanks for these Robgrab, and the other vids! Fantastic :)
I can't remember if I asked in the other thread (been away busy work blah) -- do you have your Bioshock 1/2 profile with MXAO setup uploaded anywhere?


No, I haven't uploaded it anywhere yet. If it was as simple as uploading a preset I would've done it a long time ago but because it relies on an experimental version of Reshade, along with a separate lut.png file, plus tweaks to specific shader parameters, then it becomes far more complicated. Besides all that I keep finding new cinematic LUTs online that I like (better than the one I created). If I can find a good file hosting site then I guess I could just combine it all and upload it as a zip file or something. I'm open to suggestions.

No that's fine, wait until thnxlite's depth buffer changes are in the official release, much less headache for you. Thanks again for uploading the vids as requested, I'll be revisiting Bioshock once the new release is out. Incredible games!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 344
2 years 4 months ago #3312 by Ryuken
Final Fantasy XV











Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 272
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #3313 by robgrab

Martigen wrote: No that's fine, wait until thnxlite's depth buffer changes are in the official release, much less headache for you. Thanks again for uploading the vids as requested, I'll be revisiting Bioshock once the new release is out. Incredible games!


It's definitely worth wait playing through it with these newly added features. The game itself is already very "cinematic" so giving it that filmic look with DoF and AO goes a long way towards completing the overall aesthetic. Warning in advance though, there is a LOT of fog and environmental effects in the game where the AO bleeds through. Honestly because the game is so dark the AO doesn't make as big of a difference as you'd think. The DoF on the other hand makes a BIG difference.

Here's a little WIP (Work In Progress) for Bioshock Remastered where I'm mixing/cross processing LUTs.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 272
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #3314 by robgrab
Resident Evil 4





HERE is a link to some before and after shots.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 228
2 years 3 months ago #3315 by Uncle Crassius

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 127
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #3316 by Chavolatra
Photorealistic Resident evil 4







Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 70
2 years 3 months ago #3317 by jminternelia
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided







Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 73
2 years 3 months ago #3318 by FYKC
Far Cry 2


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 272
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #3319 by robgrab
Have you tried Boris' Far Cry 2 ENB mod that removes the yellow/gold filter? It makes it MUCH easier to tweak the colors to your liking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FYKC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 272
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #3320 by robgrab

jminternelia wrote:


It's been a while since I played those games but isn't that the first scene from Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.