Screenshot Thread

• FYKC
More
6 years 5 days ago #3321 by FYKC Replied by FYKC on topic Screenshot Thread

robgrab wrote: Have you tried Boris' Far Cry 2 ENB mod that removes the yellow/gold filter? It makes it MUCH easier to tweak the colors to your liking.

No, I had no idea such a thing even existed. Thanks for the tip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• robgrab
More
6 years 5 days ago - 6 years 5 days ago #3322 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread
No problem. He also created a mod to remove the color filters in Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Resident Evil 5. Unfortunately those aren’t compatible with the with the updated versions of those games. I hate when developers get heavy handed with color filters. I prefer to add my own custom tonemapping. It’s much harder to do when you’re trying to color correct out a color filter first. Especially when they change from level to level.
Last edit: 6 years 5 days ago by robgrab.

• robgrab
More
6 years 4 days ago - 6 years 3 days ago #3323 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread

Martigen wrote:

robgrab wrote: Bioshock 2 Remastered (In Motion!)

Warning: Spoiler!

Just wanted to say thanks for these Robgrab, and the other vids! Fantastic :)
I can't remember if I asked in the other thread (been away busy work blah) -- do you have your Bioshock 1/2 profile with MXAO setup uploaded anywhere?

Reshade 3.2.0 was just released with Thalixte's new depth buffer techniques! So, as promised, HERE is a link to my Bioshock Remastered Preset. Because it includes alternate LUTs and tweaked settings within the actual shaders it's easier to just include the whole thing rather than explain to everyone how to do it. I highly recommend changing the Reshade window shortcut from Shift+F2 to anything else since Bioshock Remastered uses the Shift key to bring up a menu. I prefer the * key on my extended keyboard. Enjoy!

To simplify things here are both Presets. They are tailored for each game.
Bioshock Remastered Preset
Bioshock 2 Remastered Preset
Last edit: 6 years 3 days ago by robgrab.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102

• jminternelia
More
6 years 4 days ago - 6 years 4 days ago #3324 by jminternelia Replied by jminternelia on topic Screenshot Thread

robgrab wrote: No problem. He also created a mod to remove the color filters in Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Resident Evil 5. Unfortunately those aren’t compatible with the with the updated versions of those games. I hate when developers get heavy handed with color filters. I prefer to add my own custom tonemapping. It’s much harder to do when you’re trying to color correct out a color filter first. Especially when they change from level to level.

Actually, for DXHR it does...
enbdev.com/mod_deusexhr_v0276.htm

This version actually the same as previous (and contain previous also), but adopted to latest Director's Cut version of the game with some limitations. Performance is increased by optimizing ambient occlusions and reflections.
Warning! This version for DirectX9 renderer of the game.
All game graphic options MUST TO BE SET to maximal available, including SSAO, but no matter about antialiasing. Shadows in current version are disabled.
Some presets are located in enbeffect.fx file, at the beginning of it.

Edit:

I did actually try this and while it loads, it's pretty well impossible to get functional access to the depth buffer with thalixte's fixes while using ENB. Also, it does some weird stuff to other shaders. I wouldn't recommend it. An alternative to this would be to use Lightroom and reduce Orange and Yellow Saturation.
Last edit: 6 years 4 days ago by jminternelia.

• jminternelia
More
6 years 4 days ago #3325 by jminternelia Replied by jminternelia on topic Screenshot Thread
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

• Chavolatra
More
6 years 4 days ago - 6 years 4 days ago #3326 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic Screenshot Thread

robgrab wrote: No problem. He also created a mod to remove the color filters in Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Resident Evil 5. Unfortunately those aren’t compatible with the with the updated versions of those games. I hate when developers get heavy handed with color filters. I prefer to add my own custom tonemapping. It’s much harder to do when you’re trying to color correct out a color filter first. Especially when they change from level to level.

Resident evil 5 enb work fine in Gold edition

Link for fix
Last edit: 6 years 4 days ago by Chavolatra.

• robgrab
More
6 years 4 days ago - 6 years 3 days ago #3327 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread
The last time I tried it was right after they removed all the GFWL stuff and switched to Steam, which broke Boris' ENB fix. It looks like somebody else came up with a similar fix or altered his. That’s great news although I already have 5 different Resident Evil games installed on my computer right now. Good for future reference though. :)
Last edit: 6 years 3 days ago by robgrab.

• robgrab
More
6 years 3 days ago #3328 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread
Enough typing. ;)

Bioshock 2 Remastered

The following user(s) said Thank You: TinchO, Rudy102

• Niko of Death
More
6 years 2 days ago #3329 by Niko of Death Replied by Niko of Death on topic Screenshot Thread

robgrab wrote: Enough typing. ;)

Bioshock 2 Remastered
[snip]

Thanks a lot for the LUT's, here's what I got with some modifications (added HDR, vibrance, slight curves, magicbloom, DOF, and modified the LUT parameters slightly). Still need to tweak the DOF a little for gameplay use.

Bioshock 1 Before:

my.mixtape.moe/pqfpcv.png

my.mixtape.moe/vvawxz.png

Bioshock 1 After:

my.mixtape.moe/momdda.png

my.mixtape.moe/nzkbph.png

• Niko of Death
More
  • JoPineapples68
More
6 years 2 days ago #3331 by JoPineapples68 Replied by JoPineapples68 on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryukou36, Rudy102

• robgrab
More
6 years 2 days ago - 6 years 2 days ago #3332 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread

Niko of Death wrote: Bioshock 2 Before:
my.mixtape.moe/vjhjjq.png
my.mixtape.moe/hhfzgd.png
my.mixtape.moe/tylowt.png
my.mixtape.moe/hwlqiq.png

Bioshock 2 After:
my.mixtape.moe/ngupcw.png
my.mixtape.moe/pnhqig.png
my.mixtape.moe/ldipjh.png
my.mixtape.moe/lwumud.png

Very nice. Did you know you can disable the HUD in both Bioshock games? In Steam right-click on the game and under Properties choose Set Launch Options.. and add the following text:

-allowconsole -nointro

This will not only skip those annoying videos that play in the beginning but more importantly give you access to console commands, which let you do all sorts of things. To bring up the console hit the Tab key in-game. To disable the HUD type:

togglehud

To reenable the HUD bring up the console and type togglehud again. Be careful no to die or go to the game menu without the HUD because you won't be able to see any text. HERE is a list of all the console commands available.

HERE is an example:
Last edit: 6 years 2 days ago by robgrab.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FYKC

• jminternelia
More
5 years 11 months ago #3333 by jminternelia Replied by jminternelia on topic Screenshot Thread

• MiFe
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #3334 by MiFe Replied by MiFe on topic Screenshot Thread
Diablo III
Depth buffer works! Yeah!

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by MiFe.

• FYKC
More
5 years 11 months ago #3335 by FYKC Replied by FYKC on topic Screenshot Thread
Bioshock Remastered - just a few random shots of kashmir

• mickevincent
More
5 years 11 months ago #3336 by mickevincent Replied by mickevincent on topic Screenshot Thread

• Ryuken
More
5 years 11 months ago #3337 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Far Cry 5

• jminternelia
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #3338 by jminternelia Replied by jminternelia on topic Screenshot Thread
Frostpunk

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by jminternelia.

• FYKC
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #3339 by FYKC Replied by FYKC on topic Screenshot Thread
Morrowind

on:

off:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by FYKC.

• PureEvilWindom
More
5 years 11 months ago #3340 by PureEvilWindom Replied by PureEvilWindom on topic Screenshot Thread
Windom XP

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.