Screenshot Thread

• ShoterXX
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #3361 by ShoterXX Replied by ShoterXX on topic Screenshot Thread
Wanted to brush up my HLSL a bit, and decided to make an avatar image out of a character I use.
Not sure if using the ASCII shader was the best idea though.

Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by ShoterXX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ryuken
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #3362 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Ryuken.

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 10 months ago #3363 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
Hey, Ryuken. Are you still not sharing your presets? This looks good, man. May I have it to help me improve?

• MakeNX
More
5 years 10 months ago #3364 by MakeNX Replied by MakeNX on topic Screenshot Thread
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
[img

[img

[img

[img

[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: 5Alex

• Ryuken
More
5 years 10 months ago #3365 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

• kaicooper
More
5 years 9 months ago #3366 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
Castle of Illusion

• kaicooper
More
5 years 9 months ago #3367 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread

• kaicooper
More
5 years 9 months ago #3368 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread

• kaicooper
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #3369 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
Unravel Two

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by kaicooper.

• kaicooper
More
5 years 9 months ago #3370 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #3371 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Screenshot Thread
The Witcher 3 (obviously). Featuring MXAO with a negative LOD bias (and Lightroom). Lightens up details like twigs and wooden beams. Foliage and other details get much more nuanced that way, especially in shadowed areas.First picture with, second without ReShade. Open in both tabs and switch around to see difference better (ignore the little DOF error in the last one).

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Uncle Crassius.

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 9 months ago #3372 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Screenshot Thread
One more:

• kaicooper
More
5 years 9 months ago #3373 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
Unravel Two

• kaicooper
More
5 years 9 months ago #3374 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread

• rubyruby
More
5 years 9 months ago #3375 by rubyruby Replied by rubyruby on topic Screenshot Thread
Just trying to make the dark areas in Prey 2017 appropriately dark, but I'm not very practiced at this yet.

Comparisons:

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 9 months ago #3376 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Screenshot Thread

rubyruby wrote: Just trying to make the dark areas in Prey 2017 appropriately dark, but I'm not very practiced at this yet.

Quite the black crush going on there, it seems, lots of details getting absorbed in absolute blackness. I'd try to use a LUT to lower midtones smoothly via curves.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rubyruby

• crazyturtle
More
5 years 9 months ago #3377 by crazyturtle Replied by crazyturtle on topic Screenshot Thread
Darksiders 2 regular edition

rershade off

• kaicooper
More
5 years 9 months ago #3378 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
Castle of Illusion

• kaicooper
More
5 years 9 months ago #3379 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
Epic Mickey

• thalixte
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #3380 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic Screenshot Thread

Uncle Crassius wrote: The Witcher 3 (obviously). Featuring MXAO with a negative LOD bias (and Lightroom). Lightens up details like twigs and wooden beams. Foliage and other details get much more nuanced that way, especially in shadowed areas.First picture with, second without ReShade. Open in both tabs and switch around to see difference better (ignore the little DOF error in the last one).

Cool! I suppose that your preset uses the qUINT shaders by MartyMcFly. As I am a little lazy to find my sweet spot with it, could it be possible for you to send me your preset for TW3 ? By advance, thks ;)
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by thalixte.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.