ReShade Framework Mediator

• SunBroDave
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #41 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
I have no experience with using LUTs but the idea of condensing the color changes from several shaders into a single, low cost effect sounds fantastic. I'm at work so I can't test myself right now, so can someone give me an idea of the scope of what shaders can be condensed into an LUT? I'm assuming things like TONEMAP and LIFTGAMMAGAIN and VIBRANCE, but what about effects such as LEVELS and CURVES? Do those count as color adjustments as well?
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by SunBroDave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #42 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Mediator

matsilagi wrote: Oh ok, maybe i did something wrong (or maybe the Mediator didn't preview it correctly, i dunno)
Thanks for the help

You replaced the destination LUT with yours, right?

SunBroDave wrote: I have no experience with using LUTs but the idea of condensing the color changes from several shaders into a single, low cost effect sounds fantastic. I'm at work so I can't test myself right now, so can someone give me an idea of the scope of what shaders can be condensed into an LUT? I'm assuming things like TONEMAP and LIFTGAMMAGAIN and VIBRANCE, but what about effects such as LEVELS and CURVES? Do those count as color adjustments as well?

Any static change to color and contrast so definitly curves and I would also assume levels though I have to admit I never used it .oO
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Ganossa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunBroDave

• matsilagi
More
8 years 8 months ago #43 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic ReShade Framework Mediator

LuciferHawk wrote:

matsilagi wrote: Oh ok, maybe i did something wrong (or maybe the Mediator didn't preview it correctly, i dunno)
Thanks for the help

You replaced the destination LUT with yours, right?

SunBroDave wrote: I have no experience with using LUTs but the idea of condensing the color changes from several shaders into a single, low cost effect sounds fantastic. I'm at work so I can't test myself right now, so can someone give me an idea of the scope of what shaders can be condensed into an LUT? I'm assuming things like TONEMAP and LIFTGAMMAGAIN and VIBRANCE, but what about effects such as LEVELS and CURVES? Do those count as color adjustments as well?

Any static change to color and contrast so definitly curves and I would also assume levels though I have to admit I never used it .oO

Yeah i did, it now works. Tested with TrackMania 2 Valley. I think the Mediator didn't preview it well.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 8 months ago #44 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
Lucifer do I have to upload new presets for Framework 1.0 for them to come up in the Mediator or can I update my Existing presets with 1.0 settings?

I can't seem to get my ESO preset to come up. All I can see is a new Black Hawk Down preset in the Mediator and nothing else no matter what application I choose.

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #45 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
Since 1.0 I added versioning to theLazy.Net presets, so they won't cause trouble if someone decides to download. Create a new preset with the current mediator and update you uploaded preset on theLazy.Net. This will make it visible again :-)

• deton24
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #46 by deton24 Replied by deton24 on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
www.dropbox.com/s/m9n9ddp5idu2ws9/Bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u.jpg?dl=0
I had a presets with those settings.
It enables advanced_crt but it's not enabled.
But when I disabled HPD on default preset with all those settings from the beggining, CRT disapeared. Once it was lens distortion (normal), and same kind of distortion caused fisheye_ca.
It's some kind of very annoying bug when many effects are enabled, and I had this few times.
And there were a few moments during the changing of settings when program doesn't changed any settings and reshade said "Already compiled" (good to click add twice, don't know why), sometimes when I creating new preset via typing name and then add, it not differs from previously saved.or no effect and response after changing settings in Reshade to game.
It's nGlide->Open GL Rayman 2 tweaking. Please fix Mediator a little. Thanks. It's a great program.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by deton24.

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #47 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
This may happen if changes get applied to quick after another or in rare cases when you enable a lot of different effects (though this should already be fixed). Different from the usual file editing, the mediator has to change several files at once but also only those that really got changed (otherwise ReShade will give "already compiled" back). I will look into this but since I already worked on improving it, that might take a bit longer.

Additional Information:
- I just fixed that annoying display bug for names and authors of TheLazy.Net presets in the mediator. :) so will definitely come with the next release
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Ganossa.

• xenno64
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #48 by xenno64 Replied by xenno64 on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
EDIT: never mind i just find out that u cant use old profiles that really sux 4 people like me that dont wanna mess with all the sliders and dont know how to do it :(

This is my first post here so i don't know if i am in right sub forum sorry...

I wanted to ask can Mediator read sweetfx 2.0 presents i was using ReShade 0.19.2 Public Beta with SweetFX 2.0 Beta 8 with one of project cars presents in epsxe 1.9.0.

Then i moved to windows 10 and tried running epsxe and didn't wanted to run, after many tries i realized that sweetfx is doing me problems, but for some reason same profile works in project cars ...

I just want to try loading that project cars present in epsxe using Pete's OGL2.9 plugin, on Windows 7 it was working just fine.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by xenno64.

• deton24
More
8 years 7 months ago #49 by deton24 Replied by deton24 on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
Try to create some preset and look in presets folder, there is also some sweetfx configs which probably may be changed, but I'm not sure if it'll works.

• bopper2010
More
8 years 6 months ago #50 by bopper2010 Replied by bopper2010 on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
Thanks a bunch to you Lucifer on the great Mediator tool, props to all those who have worked hard on all these great shaders and effects like Marty and Crosire and others guys too. Im really looking forward to seeing how much further you can take these awesome tools, much appreciated guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: evgeniy.trifonov

• Tidias
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #51 by Tidias Replied by Tidias on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
What ever happened to the retina shader?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.