Prod80's shader library

• FurioS
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #181 by FurioS Replied by FurioS on topic Prod80's shader library
First attempts with prod_80, the effects can be seen here - Horizon Zero Dawn Preset
I highly recommend these shaders :) Good job prod80.
Greetings
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by FurioS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Martigen
More
3 years 5 months ago #182 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Prod80's shader library
Hey Prod80,

I just downloaded the archive to get the latest (in lieu of Reshade 4.8.2) and noticed not all shaders are part of the master, have these been updated since?:

RemoveTint
MultiLut_v2.0

Also, with the new Reshade update, a few of the shaders are now getting warnings. They include:

texture does not support sRGB sampling (back buffer format is not RGBA8)
warning X3206: implicit truncation of vector type

• Fokus
More
3 years 1 month ago #183 by Fokus Replied by Fokus on topic Prod80's shader library
hi please help me I would like to deactivate IN THE SHADER PD80_06_Chromatic_Aberration the rgb channel of chromatic aberration just keep the effect sharp which line deactivate please ?

• Voltar
More
2 years 11 months ago #184 by Voltar Replied by Voltar on topic Prod80's shader library
Hi 2All. 
I've a little request to author of this amazing shader pack - if it possible, Prod80, can you add to your Bloom shader some more adjustable things? I'm speaking about the adaptation algorithm and lens flare/dirt overlay (like in AmbientLight.fx).
While building my preset for AC: Odyssey I've found problem with one of my favorite shaders - AmbientLight. Long story short: while it's feature Dither unchecked, many light areas (with added lights) have severe visible color banding in this game. If Dither enabled, old bug with this shader appears - horizontal stripes visible less or more all around sky colors and somewhere in shadowed areas. So I've started to search equal in quality/visuals shader and found your superb Bloom with it's fine dithering technique and CA for bleeding lights but I miss so much that 2 things (especialy adaptation)

• canceralp
More
2 years 10 months ago #185 by canceralp Replied by canceralp on topic Prod80's shader library
Thanks for the great shaders! I have just discovered your shaders but their power is immediately visible. Being able to control saturation separately for highlights, midtown's and shadows is awesome. Also Curved Levels, seeing them in graphics, many more tiny little details. It really is a full pack.

I do have a small problem, though. I am particularly interested in shaders that can be transferred to a LUT file. As long as dithering is off, all your shaders should be LUT-friendly. However Color Temperature shader causes a slight change in the colors even when no change is applied. And it doesn't even have a dithering option. I think it doesn't have dithering and there is something else going on.

The very same problem is present with Lightroom and ReGrade shaders, too. They slightly change colors just by being activated.

• prod80
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #186 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library
Hi, thanks for the nice feedback.

The reason there's a color change already just by activating the Color Temperature shader is because it doesn't have any input on which color temperature is already applied... (unlike photo editing apps that read the color temperature from the camera data). So basically you should just see the sliders as something like [ Warmer ... Colder ] even though it has a Kelvin number assigned.

Color temperature isn't an effect that would compress colors (like contrast/brightness) and wouldn't benefit at all from dithering, that's why it is not added.

Hope this clears it up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: canceralp

• prod80
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #187 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library

Hi 2All. 
I've a little request to author of this amazing shader pack - if it possible, Prod80, can you add to your Bloom shader some more adjustable things? I'm speaking about the adaptation algorithm and lens flare/dirt overlay (like in AmbientLight.fx).
While building my preset for AC: Odyssey I've found problem with one of my favorite shaders - AmbientLight. Long story short: while it's feature Dither unchecked, many light areas (with added lights) have severe visible color banding in this game. If Dither enabled, old bug with this shader appears - horizontal stripes visible less or more all around sky colors and somewhere in shadowed areas. So I've started to search equal in quality/visuals shader and found your superb Bloom with it's fine dithering technique and CA for bleeding lights but I miss so much that 2 things (especialy adaptation)

Bloom shader already has adaptation, you can view this by walking in and out of bright/dark area's while having "Bloom debug" mode enabled in options. As for flares, I thought about it but won't add it to bloom shader as its a different effect. Maybe one day will make a flare shader separately.

• Wicked Sick
More
1 year 11 months ago #188 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Prod80's shader library
Did prod80 leave us? I liked him.

• Marty
More
1 year 11 months ago #189 by Marty Replied by Marty on topic Prod80's shader library
Yeah me too, I wonder. His shaders are one of the best out there. AND even for free :^)

• Wicked Sick
More
1 year 11 months ago #190 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Prod80's shader library
Couldn't agree more, man.

• Digika
More
1 year 10 months ago #191 by Digika Replied by Digika on topic Prod80's shader library
Can I get a bit spoonfed on what:
Luma Fade
Depth Slicer

do?

• prod80
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #192 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library
Didn't go anywhere, just real life things going on atm… ill be back, eventually. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Marty

• prod80
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #193 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library
Luma fade can operate like eye adaptation, by fading in and out the shaders between Start and End only when scene is dark/bright enough. So you place those shaders you want to have the effect on between the _Start and _End files.

Depth slider is more from screenshot use where you can apply effects based on depth. No function really for gameplay. Bit of a gimmick.

• Padukey
More
10 months 2 days ago #194 by Padukey Replied by Padukey on topic Prod80's shader library
Great - Using this now as a much more customisable and reliable version of eyeadaption, which is not consistently catching bright scenes whatever the settings.

I like bloom but can't stand how overblown skies get, and use this with lightroom to dampen highlights whenever the scene is too bright (perhaps the opposite of the intention of the shader and how Faustus86 used it) before the bloom.

Hopefully someone else with the same grievance sees this and benefits, as I couldn't find any eyeadaption alternative.

Thanks

• doubleDizz
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #195 by doubleDizz Replied by doubleDizz on topic Prod80's shader library
Dude. DUDE. I've just returned to ReShade after a good 4-5 year absence and your tools have changed the game! I spent 4 days making LUTs with Instagram and VSCO filters on my phone (lol), before discovering your pack. Then I made THIS for Ghost Recon Breakpoint in 10 minutes:  ReShade 5.8.0 prod80 filmic LUT test - Ghost Recon Breakpoint - YouTube

Question 1: Is it bad to stack the PD80_02_Bonus_LUT_pack.fx and PD80_02_Cinetools_LUT.fx on top of each other?
It's how I achieved that color tone in the video...

Question 2: I want the sun to look more impactful - right now the preset looks a little too muted. I was thinking I could keep it this way but then get abstract with the sunlight by creating really vibrant color across the landscape whenever the strongest part of the sun hits objects. Any ideas on which of your fx could help me tackle that? (Magical Rectangle? Luma start/fade?)

Hoping it will turn an otherwise muted BF3 style preset into something with a lot more character.

Question 3: the blow LUT (Cinematic 3) replaces a lot of colours and thought it might be useful for the above idea. I was thinking I could use Color Selector v2 and then turn it into a LUT using your LUT creator, then put the LUT.fx in the Luma Start and Fade... but the LUT will still get affected by the previous ones, so not sure this will work...?

Added LUT pack with 13 high quality LUTs for your entertainment
Cinematic 3

Once I finish the preset for Breakpoint, I plan to explore the Magical Rectangle after seeing your post on how you blew up the sky in Tomb Raider (looks incredible)!

• LargeStyle
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #196 by LargeStyle Replied by LargeStyle on topic Prod80's shader library
Could someone possibly help me a little with eye adaption / auto exposure please?

I've been using an effect file "BloomingHDR.fx" which is from AstrayFX and I love it's eye adaption / auto exposure which according the file: ""This is based off Prod80's Port of an Auto-Expo Algo".

I can't seem to find Prods port and don't even know if it was formally released (I'm quite new to Reshade) but I'd love to get this effect working if at all possible.

I'm trying to avoid the BloomingHDR.fx file as that also contains tone-mappers which I don't want and seemingly can't be disabled, but I don't want to lose out on this awesome adaption / exposure effect. I don't know coding so I wouldn't know where to start with either taking out the wanted code from the .fx file or disabling the unwanted tone-mappers instead.

I've tried other similar effects in Reshade an IMO none are as good as Prods and his version is essential to my project. I read here that LumaFade works in the same / similar way, but I don't get how that works (there's only 1 adjustable slider in Reshade) and may not contain both eye adaption & auto exposure(?)

Could anyone possible shed a bit of light as to what I need to do to get that particular code (from BloomingHDR.fx file) running independently please? Any help would be very much appreciated! Many thanks in advance!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.