Prod80's shader library

• Martigen
More
3 years 11 months ago #101 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Prod80's shader library

robgrab wrote: I just discovered your shaders. They're fantastic! They make RE3 Remake look awesome. Thank you!:) :)

Vanilla

Prod80 shaders

This looks great Robgrab! Would you mind sharing what shaders and settings you used to achieve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• klotim
More
3 years 11 months ago #102 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic Prod80's shader library
wow that bloom quality is amazing

• Marty
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #103 by Marty Replied by Marty on topic Prod80's shader library
Speaking of quality bloom, which yours definetly is (I mean almost no banding unlike all other ones, etc...)
If it isn't any bother, you could add bloom saturation option, please.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Marty.

• robgrab
More
3 years 11 months ago #104 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Prod80's shader library

Martigen wrote: This looks great Robgrab! Would you mind sharing what shaders and settings you used to achieve this?

I converted it to a LUT which you can download on Nexus Mods:
CLICK HERE

• prod80
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #105 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library

Marty wrote: Speaking of quality bloom, which yours definetly is (I mean almost no banding unlike all other ones, etc...)
If it isn't any bother, you could add bloom saturation option, please.

Sure, added it, can download from github.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marty

• gamehancer
More
3 years 11 months ago #106 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic Prod80's shader library
hi prod80 please I have a question the ( High quality LUT templates ) folder works with which shader?

• prod80
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #107 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library
No shader, they are templates.. not used by anything.

But those templates are used to create the LUTs in the MultiLUT 2.0 shader that is in my repository. Well, they are used to store output from shaders or photoshop/lightroom/3DLUTCreator, actually.

• gamehancer
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #108 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic Prod80's shader library
thanks man =)
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by gamehancer.

• gamehancer
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #109 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic Prod80's shader library
I have browsed the texture folder I have found a texture I do not understand this lut texture belongs to which shader? please help me

pd80_clean_lut ?? 4096x64
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by gamehancer.

• Tojkar
More
3 years 11 months ago #110 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Prod80's shader library
@Prod80: Could you update your time based shaders so that the time duration could be changed?

• prod80
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #111 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library

Tojkar wrote: @Prod80: Could you update your time based shaders so that the time duration could be changed?

Shaders that have time based effects already have a slider to change the speed... not exactly sure what you are referring to, could you elaborate? :)

• prod80
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #112 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library

gamehancer wrote: I have browsed the texture folder I have found a texture I do not understand this lut texture belongs to which shader? please help me

pd80_clean_lut ?? 4096x64

Doesn't belong to any shader, it's a clean 64 tile LUT that can be used to render photoshop effects/lightroom effects on, be saved, and then use those effects on your game(s) through reshade.

• Dazaster
More
3 years 11 months ago #113 by Dazaster Replied by Dazaster on topic Prod80's shader library
Loving what you're doing here with these. I read about the bloom saturation a few posts ago and downloaded it, but it flags an error with 4.6.1

reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80_02_Bloom.fx(7, 11): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier'
D:\RockstarGames\Red Dead Redemption 2\reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80_02_Bloom.fx(7, 15): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected '>'
D:\RockstarGames\Red Dead Redemption 2\reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80_02_Bloom.fx(8, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected '<'
D:\RockstarGames\Red Dead Redemption 2\reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80_02_Bloom.fx(8, 2): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier'
D:\RockstarGames\Red Dead Redemption 2\reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80_02_Bloom.fx(8, 7): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier'

• prod80
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #114 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library

Dazaster wrote: Loving what you're doing here with these. I read about the bloom saturation a few posts ago and downloaded it, but it flags an error with 4.6.1

reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80_02_Bloom.fx(7, 11): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier'
D:\RockstarGames\Red Dead Redemption 2\reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80_02_Bloom.fx(7, 15): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected '>'
D:\RockstarGames\Red Dead Redemption 2\reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80_02_Bloom.fx(8, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected '<'
D:\RockstarGames\Red Dead Redemption 2\reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80_02_Bloom.fx(8, 2): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier'
D:\RockstarGames\Red Dead Redemption 2\reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80_02_Bloom.fx(8, 7): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier'

Did you happen to just copy-paste this from github, or you downloaded the repository? There's no error on line 7 or 8 because this contains the license text.

Can you simply download the repository, and use the file from there?

• Tojkar
More
3 years 11 months ago #115 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Prod80's shader library

prod80 wrote: Shaders that have time based effects already have a slider to change the speed... not exactly sure what you are referring to, could you elaborate? :)

That was exactly what I was referring to and so it seems that I was blind. I had this vague memory that when you added those originaly, you didn't implement that slider yet, so I never actually gave them another look. Should know better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prod80

• Viper_Joe
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #116 by Viper_Joe Replied by Viper_Joe on topic Prod80's shader library
This is my first time posting in this thread, so first I'd like to thank you for this incredible shader suite.

I had a question with regard to your LUT Creator shader: is it possible for it to overlay the screen with a 1024x32 texture instead of the 512x512 square one so that it could be cropped from the screenshot straight away? As someone who's not particularly comfortable with image editing software, I have to say it's a bit tedious for me to manually splice each row together, and I'm not entirely confident that the result is pixel perfect.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Viper_Joe. Reason: Brain fart

• prod80
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #117 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library

Viper_Joe wrote: This is my first time posting in this thread, so first I'd like to thank you for this incredible shader suite.

I had a question with regard to your LUT Creator shader: is it possible for it to overlay the screen with a 4096x64 texture instead of the 512x512 square one so that it could be cropped from the screenshot straight away? As someone who's not particularly comfortable with image editing software, I have to say it's a bit tedious for me to manually splice each row together, and I'm not entirely confident that the result is pixel perfect.

Hm... I don't have a 4096 pixel wide monitor.. ;)

Do you happen to have Photoshop? I have an action that just makes a line type LUT from the square one in about 0.1 seconds.

• Viper_Joe
More
3 years 11 months ago #118 by Viper_Joe Replied by Viper_Joe on topic Prod80's shader library

prod80 wrote:

Viper_Joe wrote: This is my first time posting in this thread, so first I'd like to thank you for this incredible shader suite.

I had a question with regard to your LUT Creator shader: is it possible for it to overlay the screen with a 4096x64 texture instead of the 512x512 square one so that it could be cropped from the screenshot straight away? As someone who's not particularly comfortable with image editing software, I have to say it's a bit tedious for me to manually splice each row together, and I'm not entirely confident that the result is pixel perfect.

Do you happen to have Photoshop? I have an action that just makes a line type LUT from the square one in about 0.1 seconds.

I actually meant to say a 1024x32 texture. It's 3 AM here :silly:

Yes, I do have Photoshop; I'm just not particularly savvy when it comes to actually using it, like I said.

• prod80
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #119 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library

Viper_Joe wrote:

prod80 wrote:

I actually meant to say a 1024x32 texture. It's 3 AM here :silly:

Yes, I do have Photoshop; I'm just not particularly savvy when it comes to actually using it, like I said.

Well, I can make the shader take a custom size texture as input and overlay it. Will need to change the code a bit for that. Will upload later today/tonight.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by prod80.

• Viper_Joe
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #120 by Viper_Joe Replied by Viper_Joe on topic Prod80's shader library

prod80 wrote: Well, I can make the shader take a custom size texture as input and overlay it. Will need to change the code a bit for that. Will upload later today/tonight.

I didn't realize the code would need to be changed for that. I don't want to burden you with all of that work, so I'm more than willing to try out your method of turning the square LUT into the line one in Photoshop first.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Viper_Joe.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.