Screenshot Thread

• Elimina
More
8 years 5 months ago #1261 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread
Fallout 4:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Courier, SirArthurStreebGreebling, Edudu47

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Elimina
More
8 years 5 months ago #1262 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

SirArthurStreebGreebling wrote: I should really activate my windows..but heres a few fallout shots. Too much gaussian i know but it looks good in motion somehow. Usually i go straight for the gaussian if there's no msaa. Can get away with the massive amount of film grain as well if you just imagine its dust particles or something

Are you using Reinhard or Reinhard Linear?

• Ryuken
More
8 years 5 months ago #1263 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
More
8 years 5 months ago #1264 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Replied by SirArthurStreebGreebling on topic Screenshot Thread

Elimina wrote: Are you using Reinhard or Reinhard Linear?

Neither, I can't even remember exactly. Its a mix of the old gemfx 1.0.9.0 realistic shader and the true wasteland reshade tweaked to work nicely together. I think the last one was taken with Treym's kodachrome lut with the tuning power set really low as well. You can get that on the nexus, its called "Vintage film looks".

• robgrab
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1265 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread

SirArthurStreebGreebling wrote: I should really activate my windows..but heres a few fallout shots. Too much gaussian i know but it looks good in motion somehow. Usually i go straight for the gaussian if there's no msaa. Can get away with the massive amount of film grain as well if you just imagine its dust particles or something.

I personally prefer this more cinematic look to one that's overly saturated and sharpened. I always use Gaussian to soften the image. I like Film Grain too but it usually impacts frame rate too much so I leave it off. I've also become partial to YACA even though I'm not typically a fan of Chromatic Aberration.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by robgrab.

• Elimina
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1266 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

robgrab wrote: I personally prefer this more cinematic look to one that's overly saturated and sharpened. I always use Gaussian to soften the image.

I try to keep mine somewhere in the middle, by increasing white point and darkening shadows while lowering the saturation. I used to have a fallout 3 preset that a similar cinematic look (like SirAurther) to it, but it used ENB. I might have a link to the images at the bottom of my next post (since I'm not going to show ENB pictures on a reshade forum obviously)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Elimina.

• robgrab
More
8 years 5 months ago #1267 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread
I also REALLY like your preset Elimina. I tried looking for your preset on Nexus yesterday but it was a dead link. I'd been experimenting with SSGI myself, and while I liked the look, I hated the AO showing through fog and haze. Looks like you figured it out.

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1268 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Replied by SirArthurStreebGreebling on topic Screenshot Thread

Elimina wrote: Fallout 4:

I tried your ssgi settings last night and still had some distant fuzz, is that something you've reduced as much as you can or have I done something wrong, I didn't turn off the in game ssao so that might have been it.

Some more shots.

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by SirArthurStreebGreebling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina

• Elimina
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1269 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

robgrab wrote: I also REALLY like your preset Elimina. I tried looking for your preset on Nexus yesterday but it was a dead link. I'd been experimenting with SSGI myself, and while I liked the look, I hated the AO showing through fog and haze. Looks like you figured it out.

I had to put it on private temporarily since the file setup broke ReShade's terms and regulations. Its back up now

@SirAurther I actually had to increase the AO fade further than I was expecting. Up close the distant GI would get more intense, but at a higher values it got smaller. It was strange :/ I still need to make subtle changed to the AO fade.

• robgrab
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1270 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread

SirArthurStreebGreebling wrote: Some more shots.

With enough shaders you can hide most of the ugliness and make it look more like RAGE. Just don't get too close to anything. ;)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by robgrab.

• Ryuken
More
8 years 5 months ago #1271 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Constantine PC, Elimina, Courier, Edudu47

• Courier
More
8 years 5 months ago #1272 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Screenshot Thread
Some Fallout 4

And some more Red Orchestra 2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina, NeverExists, Edudu47

• Edudu47
More
8 years 5 months ago #1273 by Edudu47 Replied by Edudu47 on topic Screenshot Thread
Fallout 4

The following user(s) said Thank You: Courier, Mysteria

• Elimina
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1274 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread
Fallout 4:

Fallout 3:

Also, I said that I would show you my old ENB (I miss it so much D:), and I was wondering, should I try to recreate it in Fallout 4 using ReShade?

i.imgur.com/JVhi3SV.jpg
i.imgur.com/QOWzBft.jpg
i.imgur.com/7jvSTkA.jpg
i.imgur.com/BTRc1Yd.jpg

• Ryuken
More
8 years 5 months ago #1275 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

• robgrab
More
8 years 5 months ago #1276 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread
DoF does sooo much to improve the looks of this game. Not only does it give it a more cinematic look but it hides a lot of the ugly.

• Elimina
More
8 years 4 months ago #1277 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

SirArthurStreebGreebling wrote:

Elimina wrote: Fallout 4:

I tried your ssgi settings last night and still had some distant fuzz, is that something you've reduced as much as you can or have I done something wrong, I didn't turn off the in game ssao so that might have been it

I finally got a weather type at night where I could the SSGI on the distant terrain like you were talking about, but I think finally I fixed it. It only seemed to happen in this weather type, but I will have to do some more testing to see if fixing that weather effected any others. I also think my fix may have made the GI a little more optimized in large interiors and exteriors. I'm still determined to make the SSGI look as convincing as possible, but I just wanted to let you know that your problem is fixed

• cloud6625
More
8 years 4 months ago #1278 by cloud6625 Replied by cloud6625 on topic Screenshot Thread
Here's some Monster Hunter Freedom on the PSP using the PPSSPP emulator:

I've been playing it quite a lot recently so if I remember I'll see if I can get some good shots of monster battles later =D.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero

• Mysteria
More
8 years 4 months ago #1279 by Mysteria Replied by Mysteria on topic Screenshot Thread

Edudu47 wrote: Fallout 4

Amazing interiors!

Will you share your reshade D:!?

• Edudu47
More
8 years 4 months ago #1280 by Edudu47 Replied by Edudu47 on topic Screenshot Thread

Mysteria wrote:

Edudu47 wrote: Fallout 4

Amazing interiors!

Will you share your reshade D:!?

I have uploaded my preset in sweetfx database - Edu47 Fallout 4 New Gen

GTA V

Call of Duty BO III

Fallout 4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina, Mysteria

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.