Screenshot Thread

• Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1301 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
Star Wars: Battlefront

Adaptive Sharpen, Emboss, Matso DOF, TIltshift, Heat Haze, Watchdog Tonemap (adjusted), Curves, Ambient Lighting

Had to run it in a window, as it's the onyl way to grab the depth buffer.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Aelius Maximus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BimShishkin
More
8 years 4 months ago #1302 by BimShishkin Replied by BimShishkin on topic Screenshot Thread
Black Desert Online

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 4 months ago #1303 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread

Aelius Maximus wrote: Star Wars: Battlefront

Adaptive Sharpen, Emboss, Matso DOF, TIltshift, Heat Haze, Watchdog Tonemap (adjusted), Curves, Ambient Lighting

Had to run it in a window, as it's the onyl way to grab the depth buffer.

Looks amazing :) How did you adjust Watchdog and can you pass me the (adjusted)Watchdog shader?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThundeR422

• SunBroDave
More
8 years 4 months ago #1304 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic The Witcher 3

• Ryuken
More
8 years 4 months ago #1305 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic The Witcher 3
The following user(s) said Thank You: GroinShooter, Elimina, Tycholarfero, NeverExists, ThundeR422

• Ryuken
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1306 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Assassins' Creed Unity
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Ryuken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GroinShooter, Constantine PC, Elimina, TinchO, Tycholarfero, paha, Edudu47, ThundeR422

• paha
More
8 years 4 months ago #1307 by paha Replied by paha on topic Assassins' Creed Unity
Could you so kind enough to share your settings, especial for DOF. Thanks...

• Edudu47
More
8 years 4 months ago #1308 by Edudu47 Replied by Edudu47 on topic Screenshot Thread
DISHONORED

The following user(s) said Thank You: TinchO

• Ryuken
More
8 years 4 months ago #1309 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

• ThundeR422
More
8 years 4 months ago #1310 by ThundeR422 Replied by ThundeR422 on topic Assassins Creed 2
Hey guys im sorry im new here and i dont know how to upload pictures without this link. Any help would be appreciated!
Here are some shots with my modified Reshade imgur.com/a/bAJk3

• GroinShooter
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1311 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Assassins' Creed Unity

Ryuken wrote:

You got to upload your settings O.O I need them!
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by GroinShooter.

• Elimina
More
8 years 4 months ago #1312 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread
Fallout 4:

• Ryuken
More
8 years 4 months ago #1313 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 4 months ago #1314 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
Ryuken will never release his preset ):

• Elimina
More
8 years 4 months ago #1315 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Assassins Creed 2

ThundeR422 wrote: Hey guys im sorry im new here and i dont know how to upload pictures without this link. Any help would be appreciated!
Here are some shots with my modified Reshade imgur.com/a/bAJk3

if you are using imgur, then you can just right click on the photo here: i.imgur.com/7PM6rST.jpg and open the image in a new tab.
This will give you a new URL where it just displays the photo: i.imgur.com/7PM6rST.jpg
Take the link from above, and click on the icon that looks like a picture with a chain (when you are writing a reply/comment) , and paste your URL of your photo into the 'URL' section of the 'photo link' icon. This will create a direct link to your photo

• Ryuken
More
8 years 4 months ago #1316 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Assassins Creed 2
The following user(s) said Thank You: GroinShooter

• Maniac
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1317 by Maniac Replied by Maniac on topic Screenshot Thread
Elder Scrolls Online with Framework Mediator DOF/Sweetfx

Before n after

Before n after

Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Maniac.

• Maniac
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1318 by Maniac Replied by Maniac on topic Screenshot Thread
Further ESO shots

Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Maniac.

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 4 months ago #1319 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Screenshot Thread
Some more AO experiments, now on something with a bit more polygons than old GTASA:

[img

[img

[img

[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunBroDave, GroinShooter, Elimina, Tycholarfero, NeverExists, piltrafus, ThundeR422

• ThundeR422
More
8 years 4 months ago #1320 by ThundeR422 Replied by ThundeR422 on topic Assassins Creed 2
Thank you my friend! BTW i made a lot of fixes mainly to tone down the greens..do you have any tips for me? I am grateful in advance

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.