Screenshot Thread

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 5 months ago #1241 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SunBroDave
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1242 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Fallout 4
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by SunBroDave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Courier, NeoLithic

• ThirdNostril
More
8 years 5 months ago #1243 by ThirdNostril Replied by ThirdNostril on topic Fallout 4
How are you guys getting reshade's ao to work in fallout4? No matter the settings I try I get strong shimmering on grass.

• Elimina
More
8 years 5 months ago #1244 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread
Fallout 4:

I said that I wasn't going to post any more pictures until I got SSGI to look good in fog and at night. Well, I figured it out, and I updated my preset to 1.3. If you want to see my SSGI settings, you can find them here. (I had to tone down the amount of space that the colors can reflect to, because it looked weird in some interior cases. It still stretches pretty far, but it isn't as much as I had before)

Download:
www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/176/ ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero

• Kleio420
More
8 years 5 months ago #1245 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Fallout 4

ThirdNostril wrote: How are you guys getting reshade's ao to work in fallout4? No matter the settings I try I get strong shimmering on grass.

i think that might just be an issue with the game engine all the other fallouts and skyrim have it to , also try turning TAA off and see if it still does it, never helped with me

• Ryuken
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1246 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Fallout 4
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ryuken.

• SunBroDave
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1247 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Fallout 4

ThirdNostril wrote: How are you guys getting reshade's ao to work in fallout4? No matter the settings I try I get strong shimmering on grass.

Do you have your depth info configured for logarithmic? Because believe it or not, it shouldn't be. Turn that back to linear and depth effects should work.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by SunBroDave.

• ThirdNostril
More
8 years 5 months ago #1248 by ThirdNostril Replied by ThirdNostril on topic Screenshot Thread
yup, ao shimmering was caused by TAA (depth was already set to linear) but damn, TAA is a beast when it comes it covering jagged edges, don't think I can part with that.

• GERgta
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1249 by GERgta Replied by GERgta on topic Screenshot Thread

ThirdNostril wrote: TAA is a beast when it comes it covering jagged edges, don't think I can part with that.

I think so too, I am using it to upscale 1080p onto my 4k screen. It looks much better than any other anti-alias in that matter.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by GERgta.

• wolfhammer
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1250 by wolfhammer Replied by wolfhammer on topic Screenshot Thread

Elimina wrote: To stay on topic:
Fallout 4:

can i get a copy of the preset please!

(shortened the quote by moderator)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ganossa.

• Martigen
More
8 years 5 months ago #1251 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Screenshot Thread

wolfhammer wrote:

Elimina wrote: To stay on topic:
Fallout 4:

can i get a copy of the preset please!
This! Elimina that looks gorgeous, please share it (upload just a profile on sfx.thelazy.net).

• Tze088
More
8 years 5 months ago #1252 by Tze088 Replied by Tze088 on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Constantine PC

• Elimina
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1253 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

wolfhammer wrote: can i get a copy of the preset please

I don't know how you saw this post, because I couldn't even see my own post right after I posted :/ Oh well, If I have time I might
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Elimina.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 5 months ago #1254 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread

Elimina wrote:

wolfhammer wrote: can i get a copy of the preset please

I don't know how you can see this post, because I can't even see my own post :/ Oh well, If I have time I might

Your post was moved here
reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/1419...n?limitstart=0#10596
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina

• Edudu47
More
8 years 5 months ago #1255 by Edudu47 Replied by Edudu47 on topic Screenshot Thread
Assassins Creed Unity

Binary Domain

BulletStorm

The Evil Within

Tomb Raider
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina, SirArthurStreebGreebling, BenLocoDete

• tearz
More
8 years 5 months ago #1256 by tearz Replied by tearz on topic Screenshot Thread

Elimina wrote: Fallout 4:

I said that I wasn't going to post any more pictures until I got SSGI to look good in fog and at night. Well, I figured it out, and I updated my preset to 1.3. If you want to see my SSGI settings, you can find them here. (I had to tone down the amount of space that the colors can reflect to, because it looked weird in some interior cases. It still stretches pretty far, but it isn't as much as I had before)

Download:
www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/176/ ?

Where is your preset, seems it's not anymore on nexus ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01, SirArthurStreebGreebling

• Elimina
More
8 years 5 months ago #1257 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

tearz wrote: Where is your preset, seems it's not anymore on nexus ?

I have it on private so I can fix the files to match Reshade's regulations and terms. It will be fixed later today

• Mobeeuz
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1258 by Mobeeuz Replied by Mobeeuz on topic Screenshot Thread

Edudu47 wrote: Binary Domain

BulletStorm

Both games are so underrated... The Binary Domain config is sploogariffic, is there a link?
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Mobeeuz.

• Ryuken
More
8 years 5 months ago #1259 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1260 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Replied by SirArthurStreebGreebling on topic Screenshot Thread
I should really activate my windows..but heres a few fallout shots. Too much gaussian i know but it looks good in motion somehow. Usually i go straight for the gaussian if there's no msaa. Can get away with the massive amount of film grain as well if you just imagine its dust particles or something.

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by SirArthurStreebGreebling.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.