Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Screenshot Thread

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #261

@Courier

They are great aint they? ;) My personal favorite is the Chicago one :)
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Aelius Maximus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #262

@Tincho

Thanks mate will take it on board. I worshiped NFS Most wanted when it first came out, think it was Nov 2005 to be precise, Still have the original box and the game installed on my hard drive (albeit copied over to a newer hard drive) to this very day, still runs from its folder without the need for installation, may have to launch it with ReShade implemented very soon..

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #263

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #264

Hey guys,

I did the DOF interaktive ingame.

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #265

More Far Cry 2. I wish everything in the game had as much detail put into it as that cabinet in the church did.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, TinchO

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #266

More Alan Wake

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, jas01, Courier

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #267

Damn you guys for making me reinstall Far Cry 2.
Psst, hey kid. Wanna see some cinematic shit? It'll make you fly. www.flickr.com/photos/courier_ttf/

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #268

Oh Brussel, would you mind sharing your Far Cry 2 preset? It looks amazing and I can't get anywhere close to that. Did you do it on the vanilla game or with some other mods running?
Psst, hey kid. Wanna see some cinematic shit? It'll make you fly. www.flickr.com/photos/courier_ttf/

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #269

No mods, and It's my preset. Beside some minor tweaking (brightness, sharpness) I've added gaussian lensflare and moviebar for the screenshots.

edit: Forgot something. Because of Far Cry 2's native bloom, I've reduced MER's bloom intensity, while raising bloom saturation.
(I would gladly disable native bloom, but unfortunately this also turns off the HDR adaption effect)
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #270

Some more screens from Dead Space 3. I turned off "Auto" in the petkagta DOF settings and it seems to blur everything out apart from Isaac

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #271

Aelius Maximus wrote:
Some more screens from Dead Space 3. I turned off "Auto" in the petkagta DOF settings and it seems to blur everything out apart from Isaac

see if these work. I use them for Binary Domain. if so I might be able to help you tweak them as i've not got them quite right yet myself anyway
#define DOF_METHOD			1	//[1 to 4] 1: Ring DOF(Petka/martinsh) 2: Magic DOF 3: GP65CJ042 DOF 4: Matso DOF
#define DOF_FOCUSPOINT	 		float2(0.5,0.5)	//[0.0 to 1.0] Screen coordinates of focus point. First value is horizontal, second value is vertical position. 0 is left/upper, 1 is right/lower.
#define DOF_NEARBLURCURVE 		20.0	//[0.4 to X] Power of blur of closer-than-focus areas.
#define DOF_FARBLURCURVE 		0.7	//[0.4 to X] Elementary, my dear Watson: Blur power of areas behind focus plane.
#define DOF_BLURRADIUS 			10.0	//[5.0 to 50.0] Blur radius approximately in pixels. Radius, not diameter.
#define DOF_MANUALFOCUS   		1	//[1.0 to 10.0] Enables manual focus. 	
#define DOF_MANUALFOCUSDEPTH 		0.5	//[0.0 to 1.0] Manual focus depth. 0.0 means camera is focus plane, 1.0 means sky is focus plane.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by jmp909.

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #272

Edit: Now a Few Screenshots of Arma 3. Mostly testing out SSAO and what i'm calling "weapon DOF" (It's based off of the effect seen is such games as Destiny and Far Cry 4). Note I know it's over saturated currently. I'm going to be fixing that eventually.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I'm always learning.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Constantine PC. Reason: Added a new Screenshot with better saturation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, GroinShooter, jas01, TinchO, Courier

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #273

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter with Lensdirt,Gaussian Anamflare,CA,Paint effect

Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Iddqd.

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #274

Constantine PC wrote:
Edit: Now a Few Screenshots of Arma 3. Mostly testing out SSAO and what i'm calling "weapon DOF" (It's based off of the effect seen is such games as Destiny and Far Cry 4). Note I know it's over saturated currently. I'm going to be fixing that eventually.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Would be nice if I could get ReShade/SweetFX working with DayZ... Either one just crashes the game, be it Boulotaurs/1.5.1/eFX, all just crash. That config would probably do magic to DayZ aswell :)

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #275

I also play DayZ sometimes and it just flat out won't start for me with ReShade which is a real shame.
Oh well maybe when they implement the new render it will work.
I'm always learning.

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #276

Constantine PC wrote:
I also play DayZ sometimes and it just flat out won't start for me with ReShade which is a real shame.
Why is nobody creating a troubleshooting topic about this then? I can't read minds =).
Cheers, crosire =)

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #277

There is value that you have to change in your personal DayZ/Arma folder to make wrapper work (at least it was so when I used it). Which value to change should be written somewhere in the WWW.

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #278

LuciferHawk wrote:
There is value that you have to change in your personal DayZ/Arma folder to make wrapper work (at least it was so when I used it). Which value to change should be written somewhere in the WWW.

Yep, it was "HDRPrecision=" set to "8". Doesn't help anymore... Crosire stated this problem is because of BattleEye cheat protection.

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #279

GroinShooter wrote:
LuciferHawk wrote:

Yep, it was "HDRPrecision=" set to "8". Doesn't help anymore... Crosire stated this problem is because of BattleEye cheat protection.

There I want to be smart one time and then ... nvm :pinch: :oops:

Screenshot Thread 4 years 8 months ago #280

@Constantine PC
Beautiful shots mate

I was testing brussell's preset. Thanks for sharing brussell, nice preset

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, GroinShooter, Constantine PC