Screenshot Thread

• Daodan
More
5 years 7 months ago #3461 by Daodan Replied by Daodan on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: 5Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kaicooper
More
5 years 7 months ago #3462 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
Super Lucky's Tale

• crosire
More
5 years 7 months ago #3463 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Screenshot Thread
@Daodan: Mind if I use one of your pictures on the home page? Feels like it's time to have something more recent there.

• Daodan
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #3464 by Daodan Replied by Daodan on topic Screenshot Thread

crosire wrote: @Daodan: Mind if I use one of your pictures on the home page? Feels like it's time to have something more recent there.

Yes, you can use them for the home page. I don't mind that at all! :)
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Daodan.

• gamehancer
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #3465 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic Screenshot Thread
[img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Nq7dHu5.jpg[/img][/img]BY GAME HANCER
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by gamehancer.

• Suiheisen
More
5 years 7 months ago #3466 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Screenshot Thread
@Ryuken would you share your reshade settings of far cry 5? it looks very good and i would like to use this as an example to create my own

• Daodan
More
5 years 7 months ago #3467 by Daodan Replied by Daodan on topic Screenshot Thread
Some Shadow of the Tomb Raider shots.

Warning: Spoiler!

Warning: Spoiler!

• Ryuken
More
5 years 7 months ago #3468 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Watch Dogs 2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryukou36, Rudy102

• Suiheisen
More
5 years 7 months ago #3469 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Screenshot Thread
@Ryuken would you share your reshade settings of far cry 5? it looks very good and i would like to use this as an example to create my own

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 7 months ago #3470 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
Man, give up lol He never share his stuff.

• Suiheisen
More
5 years 6 months ago #3471 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Screenshot Thread

Wicked Sick wrote: Man, give up lol He never share his stuff.

This egoism is a pity.

• klotim
More
5 years 6 months ago #3472 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic Screenshot Thread

Maybe he can't? I mean, maybe he has custom shaders/values on each screenshot?

• Ryuken
More
5 years 6 months ago #3473 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

Not true, I shared all my presets, except GTA V and Far Cry 5, but for example many presets I still have them on mega. here the list

The following user(s) said Thank You: klotim, jas01

• Ryuken
More
5 years 6 months ago #3474 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

klotim wrote:

Maybe he can't? I mean, maybe he has custom shaders/values on each screenshot?

for GTA V and far cry 5 yes

• Ryuken
More
5 years 6 months ago #3475 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Watch Dogs

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryukou36, Rudy102

• WSH303
More
5 years 6 months ago #3476 by WSH303 Replied by WSH303 on topic Screenshot Thread
Anyone remember Syndicate Wars from 1996? The game was made for DOS, but recently few ports emerged and ported it to SDL2. Just for fun I tried to put Reshade on top of this and...

Too bad depth isn't working, I would put some MXAO and reflection on it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaicooper

• Ryukou36
More
5 years 6 months ago #3477 by Ryukou36 Replied by Ryukou36 on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: JBeckman, Ryuken

• JBeckman
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #3478 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Screenshot Thread
GTA V and it's XBO/PS4 and PC enhanced version over the original release is really holding up well with some help from mods and shaders. :)
For the difference in release date it holds up pretty well against titles such as Watch_Dogs 2 really in several areas.
(Although Rockstar also has a very good eye for detail and carefully crafting the game world.)

EDIT: Although from the previous images Watch_Dogs 2 or even the original game holds up really well when not constrained by display resolution limits or post-processing effects such as temporal anti-aliasing leading to blurring or ghosting. Sequel is pretty demanding though so for that setup it needs some really good hardware to maintain playable performance. (Less of a issue for screenshots I suppose.)

EDIT: Clarity I suppose which goes for GTA V too but it's less demanding unless you really go extreme with the view distance options.
(Same as WD2 really I guess, extra view distance up to 50% or so works fairly well but higher starts straining even current-gen GPU and CPU high-end hardware.)

EDIT: As for screenshots since this is the ReShade screenshot thread not really that much, far as ReShade goes it's pretty simple with only SMAA going or occasionally testing some sharpening shader or debanding, still have to learn more about ReShade and how the shaders work and how to best utilize these and in which order for anything more complex. :D

Being on a AMD GPU means I don't have access to functions such as Ansel so generally that's SpecialK and rooting out in the games list of shaders for specific toggles. Works well enough in most games for the UI and then you get some occasional games that generate more unique visuals than just broken shaders ha ha.
(Watch_Dogs 2 gave some good results finding the tonemap and normals shaders but mostly for fun, generally it's just used to disable interface elements or bothersome effects like chromatic aberration and film grain if set to 200% like some games tend to prefer. :P )

Thread gives some neat and interesting ideas though, setting up LUT's and color effects could be pretty spectacular but for a open world game with a dynamic time of day and weather cycle it seems like you'd have to fine tune the settings constantly to match these changes which seems like quite a challenge and also incredibly time consuming although the results certainly stand out.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by JBeckman.

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 6 months ago #3479 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread

Ryuken wrote:

Not true, I shared all my presets, except GTA V and Far Cry 5, but for example many presets I still have them on mega. here the list

I am moved.

• Ryuken
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #3480 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

Wicked Sick wrote:

Ryuken wrote:

I am moved.

sigh sigh........... :lol:

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Ryuken.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.