Screenshot Thread

• Courier
More
9 years 3 months ago #361 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Screenshot Thread
Performance is outstanding, I noticed maybe a five or so fps drop compared to not using reshade. I am of course not using MSAA and instead using SMAA+FXAA but still, it hoovers around 60 to 70fps, drops to 40s in some places, some missions with lots of stuff made me drop to like 30 or so, but overall it's quite high. A lot higher than I expected it to be.

Here is some custom lens I made for Crysis...

The following user(s) said Thank You: jmp909

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 3 months ago #362 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
Arkham Origins

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, TinchO

• jmp909
More
9 years 3 months ago #363 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Screenshot Thread
Thanks Courier

I need to go revisit Crysis (not actually played it through yet!)

My system really suffered on the tank battle level, but then I had Blackfire/DOF and probably some in-game antialiasing at the time (pre-Reshade
flickr.com/photos/36168073@N00/sets/72157649158990642 )

I need to go back and do some tweaks now I understand bottlenecking a bit better.

• ThirdNostril
More
9 years 3 months ago #364 by ThirdNostril Replied by ThirdNostril on topic Screenshot Thread

Aelius Maximus wrote:

Aelius, could you please share your config here?

• SolarLiner
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #365 by SolarLiner Replied by SolarLiner on topic Screenshot Thread
FSX: SE, Sky textures for ENB and Reshade - Master Effect 1.1.190

Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by SolarLiner.

• Ganossa
More
9 years 3 months ago #366 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread
SD with ReShade Framework (combination of GemFX, McFX & SweetFX)::

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, jas01

• Ganossa
More
9 years 3 months ago #367 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread
SD with ReShade Framework (combination of GemFX, McFX & SweetFX)::

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Constantine PC, FriskyNoodle, TinchO, jmp909

• jmp909
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #368 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Screenshot Thread
GTA IV (Episodes from Liberty City)
Reshade / MasterEffect + RealityIV (no ENB)
Color Process, Filmic Pass, Reinhard Linear

(first 4 www.flickr.com/photos/jmp909/sets/72157651682761922/ )

Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by jmp909.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Constantine PC, FriskyNoodle, TinchO

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 3 months ago #369 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

jmp909 wrote: GTA IV (Episodes from Liberty City)
Reshade / MasterEffect + RealityIV (no ENB)
Color Process, Filmic Pass, Reinhard Linear

(first 4 www.flickr.com/photos/jmp909/sets/72157651682761922/ )

Amazing! Could you share your preset? This is impressive as hell

LuciferHawk wrote: SD with ReShade Framework (combination of GemFX, McFX & SweetFX)::

Sleeping Dogs? Oh my god. It looks like a whole new game, that is insane?

We should have a thread dedicated to preset sharing

• Ganossa
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #370 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Ganossa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01, Aelius Maximus

• jmp909
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #371 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Screenshot Thread
@FriskyNoodle

I've got a feeling that it's based on brussell's Unreal preset, I'll do a diff tomorrow, because credit where credit is due! I'll upload the preset somewhere for you

Essentially cross process, filmic pass, Reinhard linear are the basis of these

Looking at the shots again I think I want to remove the blue tint on it as it's a bit too heavy

Specifically though part of it is also down to DKT70's RealityIV time cycle mod which effects the time-based lighting (sky etc)

www.gta4-mods.com/misc/realityiv-20-f25401

And then of course HD texture mods always help ;)

Since Reshade has DOF, I wanted to see what I could do without using an actual ENB

Thanks
J

• byteme
More
9 years 3 months ago #372 by byteme Replied by byteme on topic Screenshot Thread
I hope you enjoy!
Warning: Spoiler!

• FYKC
More
9 years 3 months ago #373 by FYKC Replied by FYKC on topic Screenshot Thread
A couple of random Black Mesa shots.

• huss93
More
9 years 3 months ago #374 by huss93 Replied by huss93 on topic Screenshot Thread
hi all please how to reshade + enb ? possible

• Ganossa
More
9 years 3 months ago #375 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread

FriskyNoodle wrote: Sleeping Dogs? Oh my god. It looks like a whole new game, that is insane?

Yes, SD (Sleeping Dogs) but its a dev build of the framework stuff, so I can only share once included stuff is released .oO
I just thought to drop a screen when I stumble on one during development :silly:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Quentin-Tarantino, FriskyNoodle, YOBA, jmp909, Aelius Maximus

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #376 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

LuciferHawk wrote:

FriskyNoodle wrote: Sleeping Dogs? Oh my god. It looks like a whole new game, that is insane?

Yes, SD (Sleeping Dogs) but its a dev build of the framework stuff, so I can only share once included stuff is released .oO
I just thought to drop a screen when I stumble on one during development :silly:

Thats insane. I love the quality

Here are some more DoA5: LR shots that I particularly love.

Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by FriskyNoodle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• Sh1nRa358
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #377 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic Screenshot Thread
I'm having a hard time seeing a difference in the different DoF shaders in the McFX shaders. Can someone post side by side screenshots of each type of dof on the same exact scene? Also, can someone do some FFXIII shots like this too? I'm trying to use dof to blur out far away jaggies that 4K cannot unjaggy in some newer games.

@LuciferHawk: What are your DoF settings?
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Sh1nRa358.

• TinchO
More
9 years 3 months ago #378 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread
Far Cry 2 ReShade+Framework

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, klotim, jmp909, Courier, Tycholarfero

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 3 months ago #379 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread
Dark Souls
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• jmp909
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #380 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Screenshot Thread
Hi @FriskyNoodle,

so here is the current preset for these shots for GTA IV (I turned down the Cross Process slightly to remove some of the blue tint since the last ones) www.sendspace.com/file/97fuxx (I didn't pick that URL lol)

I'm using Simple Trainer, Better City Textures, DKT70's road textures & RealityIV TimeCycle mod

I'm having a real problem with Antialiasing though... I'm not even sure you can force an effective FXAA to clean up jaggies.. especially on some of the car chromes. I know ENB has some Edge AA & Downsampling AA (which should kill your framerate probably!) but currently we can't use it with Reshade

In terms of shader effect parameter tweaking I'm actually quite a n00b, so I'm sure someone here could make it look even better!
In fact I challenge someone to recreate this....haha ;) (and yes that's real life not a game!)

J

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.