Screenshot Thread

• Martigen
More
9 years 1 week ago #401 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Screenshot Thread

TinchO wrote: @Martingen
Of course, here is the preset . Use AO in game, turn off FXAA and DOF. I edited some values to make it work properly at 1080p, i hope it works fine.

Brilliant! Thankyou will try it out :)

And those HL2 shots :0 Can't think of a better way to play it than Cinematic mod + Reshade!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 1 week ago #402 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

TinchO wrote: @Martingen
Of course, here is the preset . Use AO in game, turn off FXAA and DOF. I edited some values to make it work properly at 1080p, i hope it works fine.

Half Life 2 CinematicMOD + ReShade&Framework

Planes crashing into sand fully intact
Bushes and ferns
Planes crashing into the beach with rebard and concrete plates coming out of the beach sand
Holy fuck this mod made me lol its so good its bad
You chose to take picturews of the only redeeming qualities and make it look 10x better than that guy managed to d with 11gb of extra (wasted space) called content. Half of that was the vulva and detailed vagxna mod he did for Alyx. Its 1 step forward 10 steps back

Good job on the screenshots though
The following user(s) said Thank You: FYKC, TinchO

• jmp909
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #403 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Screenshot Thread
Deadlight

(No usable Depth Buffer though, DoF seems to affect whole screen.. not shown in screenshot)
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by jmp909.

• byteme
More
9 years 1 week ago #404 by byteme Replied by byteme on topic Screenshot Thread
I hope you enjoy it) :)
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TinchO, jmp909

• jmp909
More
9 years 1 week ago #405 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Screenshot Thread
is that your framerate? ;)

• YOBA
More
9 years 1 week ago #406 by YOBA Replied by YOBA on topic Screenshot Thread
Syndicate

• TinchO
More
9 years 1 week ago #407 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread
@byteme
Oh buddy, that wasn't necessary, thank you so much. I only gave you a few recommendations, the credit is all yours. Nice work!

More Half Life 2

The following user(s) said Thank You: JPulowski, Mikan, GroinShooter, Constantine PC, jmp909, Courier

• Martigen
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #408 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Screenshot Thread

TinchO wrote: More Half Life 2

Marvelous :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Martigen.

• awaren
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #409 by awaren Replied by awaren on topic Darksiders preset
hii@piterrrxd, your darksiders looks terrific! can you share your preset with me??
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by awaren.

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #410 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Darksiders preset
Halo Online: Leaked Build

Finally glad to see Halo on PC (Modders hard at work reverse engineering it to be Halo 3)
So I thought I'd create a preset for it, let the 3's engine shine :P :P :P

Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by FriskyNoodle. Reason: Added some more shots
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, SunBroDave, Constantine PC, jas01, TinchO, Aelius Maximus, Courier, Tycholarfero

• Cilitbeng80
More
9 years 1 week ago #411 by Cilitbeng80 Replied by Cilitbeng80 on topic Screenshot Thread
RAGE, with DOF, Godrays and SSAO (Mastereffects)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Aelius Maximus

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 1 week ago #412 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
Unigine Valley Benchmark

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 1 week ago #413 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
There is some amazing screenshots cropped up on here since I've been gone, keep up the good work

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 1 week ago #414 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread
@FriskyNoodle: preset?

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 1 week ago #415 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

SunBroDave wrote: @FriskyNoodle: preset?

Added you on Steam

• TinchO
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #416 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread
Yes, some pics more :P

Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by TinchO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Constantine PC, FriskyNoodle, jmp909

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #417 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

TinchO wrote: Yes, some pics more :P

Man, I want these textures, but keep the vanilla look, maybe some of the improvements, but keep the vanilla assets, just better textures and some model improvements, everything else about that mod is laughable.

But those shots are great for 2004 Source.
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by FriskyNoodle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TinchO

• TinchO
More
9 years 1 week ago #418 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread

FriskyNoodle wrote:

Man, I want these textures, but keep the vanilla look, maybe some of the improvements, but keep the vanilla assets, just better textures and some model improvements, everything else about that mod is laughable.

I think the mod is great. A lot of improvements, the textures are f***ing glorious, new HD models (take a look to the screenshot below), all maps have been redesigned and the mod runs over the latest Source Engine version.
Anyway, thanks for comment

New HD models

The following user(s) said Thank You: SiriusHours, Mikan, Constantine PC

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #419 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread

FriskyNoodle wrote:

There is a configuration utility which lets you select a multitude of various character skins or you can opt to disable them altogether and use the original character models
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Aelius Maximus.

• jmp909
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #420 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Screenshot Thread
Killing Floor 2 (beta)

just showing it works. no real tweaking gone into these screens
no DoF/AO online, no offline single player in beta so couldn't test

Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by jmp909.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.