Screenshot Thread

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 2 months ago #521 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
Dark Souls II
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, Courier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BrokenDog
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #522 by BrokenDog Replied by BrokenDog on topic Screenshot Thread

LuciferHawk wrote: Working on some intelligent camera focus :) (and I need to update my hardware...)

This with scanlines = potential retro-gaming goodness.

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by BrokenDog.

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 2 months ago #523 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 2 months ago #524 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
AC: Unity

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Apocalypso

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 2 months ago #525 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• Martigen
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #526 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Screenshot Thread

GroinShooter wrote: AC: Unity

That looks fantastic. Profile settings? :)
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Martigen.

• Ganossa
More
9 years 2 months ago #527 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Quentin-Tarantino

• brussell
More
9 years 2 months ago #528 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Screenshot Thread
Jedi Knight 2

some more:
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Tycholarfero, kaneos, Anal_destroyer, Lordstade

• kaneos
More
9 years 2 months ago #529 by kaneos Replied by kaneos on topic Screenshot Thread
Amazing shots Brussel !
the game get a new life with reshade Oo

Can we have a chance to get the preset ? I wish i could play the game again in this condition :)

• MonarchX
More
9 years 2 months ago #530 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic Screenshot Thread

Aelius Maximus wrote: @MonarchX

This is very true indeed, Extreme instances of HDR, Curves, Levels, Ambient LIght or Filmic Pass can flood the whitest area on the screen bleeding into the surrounding area and drowning out detail, this is the primary reason why I've stopped using these effects or at the very most a toned down rendition of these effects. for example I've halved the power of curves in my preset.

True to that. Some games and moficiations do work wonderfully for every single area if you apply only mild amounts of effects. For example, for Deus Ex - HR Director's Cut, I set Tonemap to 1.10, then used settings somewhat weaker than default Bloom, HDR, and of course I enabled LumaSharpen, FXAA, and SMAA. The result made the game darker and better looking in every location I visited, so I know proper modifications CAN work if done right.

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
9 years 2 months ago #531 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread
Yea the right game Balance

• Ganossa
More
9 years 2 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #532 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link

• Lightcatcher
More
9 years 2 months ago #533 by Lightcatcher Replied by Lightcatcher on topic Screenshot Thread

Holy ----! These screenshots are absolutely awesome! :blink:
I would love to know your MasterEffect.h setttings.
Thanks! :)

• Ganossa
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #534 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread
Together with today's new framework release :side: (this is only a basic dev video though, there will be more)
- New Framework Tutorial Video for Devs -
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Ganossa.

• NT8379
More
9 years 2 months ago #535 by NT8379 Replied by NT8379 on topic Screenshot Thread
@LuciferHawk
The preset you were using for Grand Theft Auto V? Is that the same one you provided for everyone to download not so long ago? Or is it the new preset you have not share yet?

• Ganossa
More
9 years 2 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #536 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread

NT8379 wrote: @LuciferHawk
The preset you were using for Grand Theft Auto V? Is that the same one you provided for everyone to download not so long ago? Or is it the new preset you have not share yet?

It (at the end of today's release post ) should be the one, used in those two pictures I posted earlier (the Gr8mmFilm is not activated in those) ::

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Quentin-Tarantino

• YOBA
More
9 years 2 months ago #537 by YOBA Replied by YOBA on topic Screenshot Thread
Ragnosaur Tech Demo (UE 4)

• brussell
More
9 years 2 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #538 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Screenshot Thread

kaneos wrote: Amazing shots Brussel !
the game get a new life with reshade Oo

Can we have a chance to get the preset ? I wish i could play the game again in this condition :)

Thank you! I'm going to post it in my thread within the next few days.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, Courier, Tycholarfero, Anal_destroyer

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #539 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread
Far Cry 4 - Gr8mmFilm :)

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Constantine PC

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 2 months ago #540 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread

Martigen wrote:

That looks fantastic. Profile settings? :)

Lightcatcher wrote:

Holy ----! These screenshots are absolutely awesome! :blink:
I would love to know your MasterEffect.h setttings.
Thanks! :)

I'm using the framework and tweaking my settings on a screen by screen basis. But there's nothing too complicated going on in the Unity shots, just some ambient lighting, dof and some color adjustments here and there :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.