• B4rr3l
More
6 years 8 months ago #381 by B4rr3l Replied by B4rr3l on topic 3.0

kingeric1992 wrote: [intro.fx]

Warning: Spoiler!

and in your preset, add
intro to Techniques and TechniquesSorting list so that it will launch at start.
(or just toggle it on in ingame menu, which will auto save to preset.)
[hr]
adding some note to reshade 3.0.7,
I think it is better to have technique annotation "enabled" be forced over preset, currently the value is read, but overwitten by preset later on.
Also it get confused when "hidden" flag is used, where the hidden technique can't be saved to Techniques list in the preset, making it forced to disable upon loading preset.

Couldn't figure out how to compile it, so I'll just put the note here.

The topic has been locked.
  • du
More
6 years 8 months ago #382 by du Replied by du on topic 3.0
---ENGLISH POOR---
can we
delay load the shaders
or
a hotkey manual load the shaders
because
Some games will repeat loading shader for many times in beginning
  • kingeric1992
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #383 by kingeric1992 Replied by kingeric1992 on topic 3.0
@B4rr3l
you're quoting without comment.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by kingeric1992. Reason: rephrase
  • BlueSkyKnight
More
6 years 8 months ago #384 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3.0

B4rr3l wrote:

kingeric1992 wrote: [intro.fx]

and in your preset, add
intro to Techniques and TechniquesSorting list so that it will launch at start.
(or just toggle it on in ingame menu, which will auto save to preset.)
[hr]
adding some note to reshade 3.0.7,
I think it is better to have technique annotation "enabled" be forced over preset, currently the value is read, but overwitten by preset later on.
Also it get confused when "hidden" flag is used, where the hidden technique can't be saved to Techniques list in the preset, making it forced to disable upon loading preset.

Couldn't figure out how to compile it, so I'll just put the note here.

You could also do what I did with my shaders and do it all in code.....But, It will not be easy.

github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D/blob/...th_Tool.fx#L131-L267
  • kingeric1992
More
6 years 8 months ago #385 by kingeric1992 Replied by kingeric1992 on topic 3.0
or use this:
reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/3386-text-helper

though, we shouldn't discuss shader stuffs in this post, unless it is app related.
  • Marty McFly
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #386 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic 3.0
Kek, these people who aren't satisfied with their name in every readme etc, it HAS to pop up ingame. We shader authors have no notification as well, no one cares.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Marty McFly.
  • B4rr3l
More
6 years 8 months ago #387 by B4rr3l Replied by B4rr3l on topic 3.0

Marty McFly wrote: Kek, these people who aren't satisfied with their name in every readme etc, it HAS to pop up ingame. We shader authors have no notification as well, no one cares.

Well, maybe when you remake a whole game by your own and take more than a year full day doing that, then you would care... Yes your name is also on your master effects shader pack, I don't get your point, I've lost lot's of time tweaking a custom setting specially for this remaster, just wish it has a customized name of the game on it is that asking too much?
  • jasushi
More
6 years 8 months ago #388 by jasushi Replied by jasushi on topic 3.0
Help Pls..

I download the setup. But everytime i try to install it always say " This app can't run on your pc / To find a a version for your pc, check with software publisher"
help pls
  • Diceman
More
6 years 8 months ago #389 by Diceman Replied by Diceman on topic 3.0
This is going to sound really really odd.

But Reshade breaks the FFXIV support desk.
It gets permanently stuck on "Retrieving Information"
  • MonarchX
More
6 years 7 months ago #390 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic 3.0
Just wanted to apologize again to Crosire for being rude about ReShade development not including TuningPalette, which was really the one and often the only one shader/feature I applied to all my games that worked with ReShade. I forgot that he wasn't the one writing the actual shaders and now I know that the existing LUT.fx very much replaced TuningPalette and identical LUT/3DLUT files can be used, which allowed me to fully switch to the awesome ReShade 3.0.8!

Please forgive... :oops:
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire
  • Mike Gous
More
6 years 7 months ago #391 by Mike Gous Replied by Mike Gous on topic 3.0
What are the best in game settings for LUT.fx with Reshade 3.08? :)
  • Mike Gous
More
6 years 7 months ago #392 by Mike Gous Replied by Mike Gous on topic 3.0
I saw an explanation by FierySwordsWomen at this site reshade.me/forum/shader-discussion/3179-...correction-the-guide .
Quite interesting. :)
  • JOE
More
6 years 7 months ago #393 by JOE Replied by JOE on topic 3.0
Hi ! i'am currently looking into converting Reshade to an offical mod for Ark Survival Evolved and would love to know if this is possible and could i get permission off your self to do it. There are so many people out there willing to use Reshade but because of conflicts with battle eye anti cheat engine it puts off people who don't know how to work around it ,or people want a simpler way to install and use Reshade within the game.
Thank you for all your hard work i have followed for Sweet fx & Reshade for a few years now and love the work you do, thanks for your time "All Hail Crosire"
  • Marty McFly
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #394 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic 3.0
I've never had issues with anti cheat engines and ReShade, except Punkbuster. But afaik ReShade is whitelisted by all others. As I'm using ReShade on PUBG which employs battleeye, i can't see any incompatibilities there. Googled ReShade + your game and couldn't find any people having these issues you mentioned. Furthermore, if you don't even know if it's possible to do what you plan, why do you ask for permission in the first place? I'd make such demands if I knew what I was doing and knew my project had a future in the first place.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Marty McFly.
  • sets
More
6 years 6 months ago #395 by sets Replied by sets on topic 3.0
where do i download older versions like 3.0.5 or 3.0.6 ???
  • Kid
More
6 years 6 months ago #396 by Kid Replied by Kid on topic 3.0
is there any keyboard suport? i got trouble in "point & Click" games so i can't use the Mouse to navigate anything in the menu. searchbar is great so far, but maybe something like "Tab" key or arrows will be fine and the sliders with mouse is hard to set.. :evil:
  • ninjafada
More
6 years 6 months ago #397 by ninjafada Replied by ninjafada on topic 3.0

sets wrote: where do i download older versions like 3.0.5 or 3.0.6 ???

ninjafada.com/reshade/
The following user(s) said Thank You: niflexible
  • Zireael
More
6 years 6 months ago #398 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic 3.0

B4rr3l wrote:

Marty McFly wrote: Kek, these people who aren't satisfied with their name in every readme etc, it HAS to pop up ingame. We shader authors have no notification as well, no one cares.

Well, maybe when you remake a whole game by your own and take more than a year full day doing that, then you would care... Yes your name is also on your master effects shader pack, I don't get your point, I've lost lot's of time tweaking a custom setting specially for this remaster, just wish it has a customized name of the game on it is that asking too much?

Hahaha are you serious?
"remake a whole game" by changing values in Reshade?
Marty provided us with some of the best shaders and he's been working on them for years, but you special snowflake MUST have your name appear on your Reshade preset?
  • MonarchX
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #399 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic 3.0
Is there a manual way of installing ReShade 3.0.8? I am very used to the latest 2.X release, where you can just copy and paste the files you want. That does not work for ReShade 3.0.8, where you have to use the installer and over-write files each time you want to add a new effect. For example, all I want is to add FXAA to whichever game and I don't want to re-install and over-write my files. Is there a manual way I can just copy needed FXAA files and have the necessary settings show up for adjustment?

EDIT: With FXAA its actually easy, probably because every single profile comes with one of the FXAA and SMAA files, but it is not as simple with other shaders.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by MonarchX.
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #400 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 3.0
Pretty easy with 3.0 actually. Just grab whichever effect file you want and put it in one of the effect search directories that are configured on the settings tab. Now click "Reload" and those will show up.
You can get 3.0 effects from various locations. The default ones the setup tool installs are found at github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders .
And if you want to extract the DLLs to do a manual install, open the setup tool and hold Ctrl while clicking on the big button for it to put both DLLs in the current directory and exit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niflexible
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.