3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

• ChronoTrigger86
More
5 years 2 months ago #1341 by ChronoTrigger86 Replied by ChronoTrigger86 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Hey BlueSkyKnight,

First off, just wanted to say thanks for creating the SuperDepth shader. I've been using TriDef to play games in 3D, but since they shut down, I was looking for a newer better method to play 3D games and I came across your shader. I'm very new to using ReShade.

I tested it out with Resident Evil 2 and Ace Combat 7, and the depth does work, however, I can't move the zero parallax plane. I've spent a long time messing around with the settings trying to figure out how I can move the zero parallax plane where I'd like it to be in the scene, but it always remains stuck to the screen plane (behind the character/view) which ends up giving no pop-out effect as if things are coming out of the screen.

I'm not sure if this is a limitation of your shader or if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm missing something. But, your shader is so close to being a dream 3D shader that can make so many games work perfectly in 3D.

In case it helps, I'm using a 3D projector using side-by-side setup using regular IR glasses.

I'm also a 3D filmmaker so I understand how the stereoscopy effect works which is why I would love to have more control over that zero parallax plane to achieve the correct 3D effect, but can't seem to get it to work with your shader. Any help would be greatly appreciated and keep up the great work with the shader. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• NubblesTehScrub
More
5 years 2 months ago #1342 by NubblesTehScrub Replied by NubblesTehScrub on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

BlueSkyKnight wrote:
If the UI shows up in the depth buffer you can adjust for it using SuperDepth2.0 you can even add your own mask.

Is there a guide/how to/ Read me anywhere?
I think I was using SuperDepth 2.0 But will need to double check.
What settings/fields in the shader script am I looking for when I have the reshade menu open with one of your scripts selected.
Also I forgot in my other post to say Thank you for this awesome scripts and the work you do on them.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #1343 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

ChronoTrigger86 wrote: Hey BlueSkyKnight,

First off, just wanted to say thanks for creating the SuperDepth shader. I've been using TriDef to play games in 3D, but since they shut down, I was looking for a newer better method to play 3D games and I came across your shader. I'm very new to using ReShade.

I tested it out with Resident Evil 2 and Ace Combat 7, and the depth does work, however, I can't move the zero parallax plane. I've spent a long time messing around with the settings trying to figure out how I can move the zero parallax plane where I'd like it to be in the scene, but it always remains stuck to the screen plane (behind the character/view) which ends up giving no pop-out effect as if things are coming out of the screen.

I'm not sure if this is a limitation of your shader or if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm missing something. But, your shader is so close to being a dream 3D shader that can make so many games work perfectly in 3D.

In case it helps, I'm using a 3D projector using side-by-side setup using regular IR glasses.

I'm also a 3D filmmaker so I understand how the stereoscopy effect works which is why I would love to have more control over that zero parallax plane to achieve the correct 3D effect, but can't seem to get it to work with your shader. Any help would be greatly appreciated and keep up the great work with the shader. Thanks!

The shader tries to keep things behind the screen intentionally. To reduce the pop-out effect because of issues that arise with a large amount of missing information that will become visible when you do increase ZPD really high. This is why in the Auto-Modes it will scale back when it has too.

You can override this by going into the shader and using manual mode in the preprocessor definitions. This will give you control and lock the balancing that the shader does to prevent this. The other reason the shader does this is that I notice people who use VR HMDs use the shader. It protects them from boundary issues. As you know you don't want something sticking out so far that it's in your skull. Keep in mind even if you do this it will still be a limit on how far you can push it because of missing information. This Is a fundamental limitation of the shader.

Goals are;
Try to Limit Window Violations When Possible.
Try to keep the user from Extream Refocusing.
Try to Hide Object disocclison when they are close to the screen.
Try to Avoid Depth Conflicts, like perceived depth does not match rendering.

For Example, some game Crosshair/Cursor may not always be in the proper location causing a depth conflict. So I had to add a one to reshade to assist with aiming/selecting menus. This Is necessary in some cases so that you can even play the game. It also helps the user from straining.

For this, you need to download the experimental shader SuperDerpth3D 2.0.0
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by BlueSkyKnight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, AladinZ

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #1344 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

NubblesTehScrub wrote:

BlueSkyKnight wrote:
If the UI shows up in the depth buffer you can adjust for it using SuperDepth2.0 you can even add your own mask.

Is there a guide/how to/ Read me anywhere?
I think I was using SuperDepth 2.0 But will need to double check.
What settings/fields in the shader script am I looking for when I have the reshade menu open with one of your scripts selected.
Also, I forgot in my other post to say Thank you for this awesome scripts and the work you do on them.

You need to enable this option. This will enable HUD control and disable auto Balancing since it's incompatible with.

github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D/blob/...h3D_2.0.0.fx#L28-L29

And this option if you want to make your own overlay.

github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D/blob/...h3D_2.0.0.fx#L60-L71

The reason I don't list this is that it's getting worked on. Things get moved around and renamed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AladinZ

• ChronoTrigger86
More
5 years 2 months ago #1345 by ChronoTrigger86 Replied by ChronoTrigger86 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

ChronoTrigger86 wrote: Hey BlueSkyKnight,

The shader tries to keep things behind the screen intentionally. To reduce the pop-out effect because of issues that arise with a large amount of missing information that will become visible when you do increase ZPD really high. This is why in the Auto-Modes it will scale back when it has too.

You can override this by going into the shader and using manual mode in the preprocessor definitions. This will give you control and lock the balancing that the shader does to prevent this. The other reason the shader does this is that I notice people who use VR HMDs use the shader. It protects them from boundary issues. As you know you don't want something sticking out so far that it's in your skull. Keep in mind even if you do this it will still be a limit on how far you can push it because of missing information. This Is a fundamental limitation of the shader.

Goals are;
Try to Limit Window Violations When Possible.
Try to keep the user from Extream Refocusing.
Try to Hide Object disocclison when they are close to the screen.
Try to Avoid Depth Conflicts, like perceived depth does not match rendering.

For Example, some game Crosshair/Cursor may not always be in the proper location causing a depth conflict. So I had to add a one to reshade to assist with aiming/selecting menus. This Is necessary in some cases so that you can even play the game. It also helps the user from straining.

For this, you need to download the experimental shader SuperDerpth3D 2.0.0

Hey BlueSky,

Thanks for replying back!

I noticed the shader would automatically try to scale the effect back, so I would always disable any type of "auto" features.

I understand your goals with this shader and what you are trying to do. It definitely helps a vast majority of users out there who want to use 3D, especially using HMD.

After messing around with your shader and better understanding it's limitations I was able to get nearly every game I threw at it to work in 3D very well. Had an absolute blast playing Ace Combat 7 in 3D all thanks to you and the creators of ReShade.

As a hardcore 3D enthusiast, my dream shader would be to have more control over the 3D effect, like being able to control where the zero parallax plane goes to get a more accurate 3D representation. Seeing things flying out of the screen at you is just awesome lol. TriDef came pretty close, but they suffered with 2 common problems, major slow down in performance because they are essentially rendering 2 scenes from diffferent "cameras angles" to obtain more of that missing information. And there were a lot of artifacts like shadows, reflection or the hud that wouldn't render correctly in 3D. I would always just put up with those issues since 90% of the game worked very well in 3D.

Any way, thought I'd share my experience. Really enjoying the shader! Thanks again!

• NubblesTehScrub
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #1346 by NubblesTehScrub Replied by NubblesTehScrub on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Ok so I captured a Gif of the issue i have. I followed the settings that I found in the game setting TXT on github for Skyrim SE. you can see them at the begging.
Still has the same issue I was trying to resolve in deep rock. In the example you can see at the edges of the sword. left view left edge of sword and right view right edge
Since your right eye can see more around the right side of the sword it looks like its just warping the last few pixels instead of drawing what is actually behind it?
In spoiler to save bandwidth
Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by NubblesTehScrub. Reason: Fixed Gif

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #1347 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

ChronoTrigger86 wrote: Hey BlueSky,

Thanks for replying back!

I noticed the shader would automatically try to scale the effect back, so I would always disable any type of "auto" features.

I understand your goals with this shader and what you are trying to do. It definitely helps a vast majority of users out there who want to use 3D, especially using HMD.

After messing around with your shader and better understanding it's limitations I was able to get nearly every game I threw at it to work in 3D very well. Had an absolute blast playing Ace Combat 7 in 3D all thanks to you and the creators of ReShade.

As a hardcore 3D enthusiast, my dream shader would be to have more control over the 3D effect, like being able to control where the zero parallax plane goes to get a more accurate 3D representation. Seeing things flying out of the screen at you is just awesome lol. TriDef came pretty close, but they suffered with 2 common problems, major slow down in performance because they are essentially rendering 2 scenes from diffferent "cameras angles" to obtain more of that missing information. And there were a lot of artifacts like shadows, reflection or the hud that wouldn't render correctly in 3D. I would always just put up with those issues since 90% of the game worked very well in 3D.

Any way, thought I'd share my experience. Really enjoying the shader! Thanks again!

New Shader Incoming I think should give you more of what you want. But, Ya Trying to make this shader work well for people and easy to use is Hard.

Also, I have options there to let people who know what they're doing have more control even if I don't support what they are doing. I Still want them to have the freedom to do it. :)

SuperDepth3D 2.0.0 Next is what it called and is based on the Hole Filling method from Fu-Bama and is located at this link.
reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/5104-vr-universal-shader

New Shader is Uploaded
github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D/blob/...epth3D_2.0.0_Next.fx

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #1348 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

NubblesTehScrub wrote: Ok so I captured a Gif of the issue i have. I followed the settings that I found in the game setting TXT on github for Skyrim SE. you can see them at the begging.
Still has the same issue I was trying to resolve in deep rock. In the example you can see at the edges of the sword. left view left edge of sword and right view right edge
Since your right eye can see more around the right side of the sword it looks like its just warping the last few pixels instead of drawing what is actually behind it?
In spoiler to save bandwidth

Warning: Spoiler!

Use the new shader here. 2.0.0
With settings from here. 2.0.0
github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D/blob/...ame_Settings_2.0.txt

I hope this helps with your problem.

Also, this warping is expected.... It's missing information. But, you learn to ignore it after some time.

• ChronoTrigger86
More
5 years 2 months ago #1349 by ChronoTrigger86 Replied by ChronoTrigger86 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

New Shader Incoming I think should give you more of what you want. But, Ya Trying to make this shader work well for people and easy to use is Hard.

Also, I have options there to let people who know what they're doing have more control even if I don't support what they are doing. I Still want them to have the freedom to do it. :)

SuperDepth3D 2.0.0 Next is what it called and is based on the Hole Filling method from Fu-Bama and is located at this link.

New Shader is Uploaded

Hey BlueSky,

I'm very excited to check out your latest shader update! I'll get back to you if I have any useful info to share.

I wish I had a VR HMD to test out Fu-Bama's shader, it looks very promising. Hoping to grab one soon. It's pretty funny adding a "virtual nose" can reduce nausea lol.

Ever since I discovered ReShade and your SuperDepth shader, I've been testing out a bunch of games. And I was really hoping Metal Gear Solid 5 would work in 3D, but it seems ReShade itself doesn't work with it at all except for a very old version. I was wondering if you had any clever tricks on how to get MGS5 working in 3D using reshade and your shader? That would be incredible!

Cheers.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #1350 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

ChronoTrigger86 wrote:

New Shader is Uploaded

Hey BlueSky,

I'm very excited to check out your latest shader update! I'll get back to you if I have any useful info to share.

I wish I had a VR HMD to test out Fu-Bama's shader, it looks very promising. Hoping to grab one soon. It's pretty funny adding a "virtual nose" can reduce nausea lol.

Ever since I discovered ReShade and your SuperDepth shader, I've been testing out a bunch of games. And I was really hoping Metal Gear Solid 5 would work in 3D, but it seems ReShade itself doesn't work with it at all except for a very old version. I was wondering if you had any clever tricks on how to get MGS5 working in 3D using reshade and your shader? That would be incredible!

Cheers.

You're correct there is an issue with MGS5 and reshade.

Also, the new shader is using Fu-Bama's parallax code modified & adjusted to work with SuperDepth3D Next. Since I that code shows a lot of promise. I also added convergence and made it easier to use in SuperDepth3D next.

Also trying to iron out all the issues it just takes time to do so.

• ChronoTrigger86
More
5 years 1 month ago #1351 by ChronoTrigger86 Replied by ChronoTrigger86 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

BlueSkyKnight wrote: You're correct there is an issue with MGS5 and reshade.

Also, the new shader is using Fu-Bama's parallax code modified & adjusted to work with SuperDepth3D Next. Since I that code shows a lot of promise. I also added convergence and made it easier to use in SuperDepth3D next.

Also trying to iron out all the issues it just takes time to do so.

Hey Jose,

I finally had a chance to try out your new shader update 'Next' and the 3D effect is much better. Resident evil 2 looking absolutely amazing in 3D.

I really appreciate the time and effort your putting into ironing out all the issues, very grateful.

By the way, what is your goal with 'Dimension_Plus'? Is it similar to how Tridef works? Where it tries to render 2 separate angles at once? Because when I enable it, the performance of my game drops a lot and I'm assuming it's because the shader is rendering 2 images now to achieve a more accurate 3D effect. Or is it something else?

Lately, I've been testing your shader with the CEMU emulator. I got Zelda BOTW looking pretty awesome in 3D and I can view the Depth Map in the settings. But, when I try other games like Hyrule Warriors or Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, I can't seem to get the Depth Map to show up, it's just all black or white or green. Why do you think this is happening?

Even though I couldn't get the depth map to load, I was still able to see the 3D effect a little. I was wondering, if I can't see the depth map, would the shader still theoretically work? Or does the shader rely on the depth map to create the 3D effect?

Sorry for all the questions, just very curious about how your shader works so I can better understand how to use it and offer any helpful feedback.

Cheers.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1352 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

ChronoTrigger86 wrote: Hey Jose,

I finally had a chance to try out your new shader update 'Next' and the 3D effect is much better. Resident evil 2 looking absolutely amazing in 3D.

I really appreciate the time and effort your putting into ironing out all the issues, very grateful.

Yes, this takes time. Thank you.

ChronoTrigger86 wrote: By the way, what is your goal with 'Dimension_Plus'? Is it similar to how Tridef works? Where it tries to render 2 separate angles at once? Because when I enable it, the performance of my game drops a lot and I'm assuming it's because the shader is rendering 2 images now to achieve a more accurate 3D effect. Or is it something else?

It is a 2D to 3D Conversion shader that I need to rewrite It's not a shader people should use right now. It's mainly for 2D Video. It's based on LGs paper on real-time 2D conversion. Real Hit and miss.

ChronoTrigger86 wrote: Lately, I've been testing your shader with the CEMU emulator. I got Zelda BOTW looking pretty awesome in 3D and I can view the Depth Map in the settings. But, when I try other games like Hyrule Warriors or Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, I can't seem to get the Depth Map to show up, it's just all black or white or green. Why do you think this is happening?

Even though I couldn't get the depth map to load, I was still able to see the 3D effect a little. I was wondering, if I can't see the depth map, would the shader still theoretically work? Or does the shader rely on the depth map to create the 3D effect?

For the games that don't work here, they need some kind of mod to set the depth buffer res to the proper size. I have not done it in some time. But, it is doable I hear.

ChronoTrigger86 wrote: Sorry for all the questions, just very curious about how your shader works so I can better understand how to use it and offer any helpful feedback.

Cheers.

It's fine I don't mind it. It's just getting around to all of them that takes time. :D

• ChronoTrigger86
More
5 years 1 month ago #1353 by ChronoTrigger86 Replied by ChronoTrigger86 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

ChronoTrigger86 wrote: Lately, I've been testing your shader with the CEMU emulator. I got Zelda BOTW looking pretty awesome in 3D and I can view the Depth Map in the settings. But, when I try other games like Hyrule Warriors or Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, I can't seem to get the Depth Map to show up, it's just all black or white or green. Why do you think this is happening?

BlueSkyKnight wrote: For the games that don't work here, they need some kind of mod to set the depth buffer res to the proper size. I have not done it in some time. But, it is doable I hear.

Interesting. Do you mind pointing me to a place that shows how to do this? Maybe I can figure it out that way you don't have to bother with it.

ChronoTrigger86 wrote: Sorry for all the questions, just very curious about how your shader works so I can better understand how to use it and offer any helpful feedback.

Cheers.

BlueSkyKnight wrote: It's fine I don't mind it. It's just getting around to all of them that takes time. :D

I'm happy to hear you don't mind. :)

• HelpMeSomebody
More
5 years 1 month ago #1354 by HelpMeSomebody Replied by HelpMeSomebody on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
I just tried Kingpin with this--an old opengl game--and it's AWESOME! Really good depth. Can't believe it actually works with this game. So happy!

Is anyone using SuperDepth3D with Metro: Exodus? I want to try that next.

• Devil Master
More
5 years 1 month ago #1355 by Devil Master Replied by Devil Master on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
I have made a nullDC frontend that incorporates BlueSkyDefender's SuperDepth3D.fx shader!

You can download it from devilmaster.altervista.org/dcutils.html (a page where I collect several utilities for Dreamcast emulation), it's called Devil Master's nullDC Enhancer. It has three features:
1) a GUI replacement, to sidestep the random crashes of the original nullDC GUI when you attempt to select an ISO
2) stereoscopy support, through the use of Crosire's ReShade, with the additional exclusive ability to associate and recall a different stereoscopy configuration for each game
3) the ability to associate and use a different VMU file for each game

It was originally a simple replacement GUI, because I had noticed that nullDC crashed sometimes when you selected an ISO through its menu, but then I discovered that different Dreamcast games required different "Adjust" values, with the "Enhance Depth Map" option active, in order to be correctly displayed in stereoscopy. I wanted to avoid to modify the values manually every time I ran a new game, so I added a feature to the frontend that lets you associate the current configuration to a particular game, and which will recall it automatically every time that game is run again.
After playing a lot of games to find the correct configurations for my hardware, the VMU file could no longer hold all saved games, so I decided to add a third feature: the ability to associate a different VMU to each game, to avoid the problem of a full VMU forever.

I enjoyed making it, I hope you'll enjoy using it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueSkyKnight

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1356 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

ChronoTrigger86 wrote: Interesting. Do you mind pointing me to a place that shows how to do this? Maybe I can figure it out that way you don't have to bother with it.

I don't know how the new Graphic Packs work with Cemu anymore sorry. It's has been changing. :) But, make sure your res matches your native rez.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1357 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

HelpMeSomebody wrote: I just tried Kingpin with this--an old opengl game--and it's AWESOME! Really good depth. Can't believe it actually works with this game. So happy!

Is anyone using SuperDepth3D with Metro: Exodus? I want to try that next.

That's cool I see someone made a guide.

www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/awow9v/..._fps_called_kingpin/
Someone also posted a link in the comments there. to this site. kingpin.info/

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1358 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Devil Master wrote: I have made a nullDC frontend that incorporates BlueSkyDefender's SuperDepth3D.fx shader!

You can download it from devilmaster.altervista.org/dcutils.html (a page where I collect several utilities for Dreamcast emulation), it's called Devil Master's nullDC Enhancer. It has three features:
1) a GUI replacement, to sidestep the random crashes of the original nullDC GUI when you attempt to select an ISO
2) stereoscopy support, through the use of Crosire's ReShade, with the additional exclusive ability to associate and recall a different stereoscopy configuration for each game
3) the ability to associate and use a different VMU file for each game

It was originally a simple replacement GUI, because I had noticed that nullDC crashed sometimes when you selected an ISO through its menu, but then I discovered that different Dreamcast games required different "Adjust" values, with the "Enhance Depth Map" option active, in order to be correctly displayed in stereoscopy. I wanted to avoid to modify the values manually every time I ran a new game, so I added a feature to the frontend that lets you associate the current configuration to a particular game, and which will recall it automatically every time that game is run again.
After playing a lot of games to find the correct configurations for my hardware, the VMU file could no longer hold all saved games, so I decided to add a third feature: the ability to associate a different VMU to each game, to avoid the problem of a full VMU forever.

I enjoyed making it, I hope you'll enjoy using it!

Thank you. I have to try this.

:D Can you please add a simple how-to on youtube video for visual learners.

• mr_spongeworthy
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #1359 by mr_spongeworthy Replied by mr_spongeworthy on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Wow. Just got a chance to play around with your experimental 2.0 "next" version. What a difference. It's really excellent. 3D looks both more pronounced and better, especially with the very low "Adjustment" values I like (I'm using and adjustment of only 1.5000 in Fallout 4 - this gives me the "I'm in the scene" style of depth that I prefer). I'm using the view mode Alpha currently - it seems to cause a slightly reduced halo distortion. Speaking of which, distortion is also better just about everywhere. Overall this is hands-down your best version to date in my opinion. Thanks for your work. It's even more important now that TriDef is officially gone (at least, the website has been down for many weeks now).

If all goes well I'll get myself one of the new Pimax 5k HMDs sometime this summer (been waiting for an HMD with wide FOV at a reasonable price). It will be interesting to try getting SuperDepth to work for those titles which don't work with Vortex well.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by mr_spongeworthy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueSkyKnight

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1360 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

mr_spongeworthy wrote: Wow. Just got a chance to play around with your experimental 2.0 "next" version. What a difference. It's really excellent. 3D looks both more pronounced and better, especially with the very low "Adjustment" values I like (I'm using and adjustment of only 1.5000 in Fallout 4 - this gives me the "I'm in the scene" style of depth that I prefer). I'm using the view mode Alpha currently - it seems to cause a slightly reduced halo distortion. Speaking of which, distortion is also better just about everywhere. Overall this is hands-down your best version to date in my opinion. Thanks for your work. It's even more important now that TriDef is officially gone (at least, the website has been down for many weeks now).

If all goes well I'll get myself one of the new Pimax 5k HMDs sometime this summer (been waiting for an HMD with wide FOV at a reasonable price). It will be interesting to try getting SuperDepth to work for those titles which don't work with Vortex well.

This good to hear. Also with the new headsets coming out. Make sure you pick one the best one for you.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.