3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

More
5 years 6 days ago - 5 years 6 days ago #341 by BlueSkyKnight
Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Here the repack to Reshade 2.0 of 1.8.6

www.mediafire.com/download/icbeiijn4dl4s..._3D_v1.8.6_Repack.7z

The game that was tested this time with Reshade 2.0 and 1.8.6 was Silent Hill: Homecoming. Made possible by the new Depth Map code.

Games Added to 1.8.6 compatibility are:
Dead Rising 3 DM 6
Soma DM 2
Penumbra: Black Plague DM 4
NecroVision: Lost Company DM 4
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux DM 3
Cryostasis DM 8
Silent Hill: Homecoming DM 22

As well as User Submitted Depth Map Settings

[Game List] [Alternet Depth Map] [Depth Flip On] [Blur Recommendations]
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Homefront The Revolution DM 17
Mirror's Edge DM 4
Need for Speed DM 4

[zig11727] "forums.geforce.com/default/topic/959175/...ost/4963888/#4963888"

So Nine games added. So Progress...

A note on Reshade 2.0 compatibility with some of the new features Ported back to the old one is becoming a mess. I need to do some cleaning up on this back port.

Also some games may not work with 2.0 and Vice Versa.

Awsooooome ! Thank You I wish I understand how to find the perfect Depth map view like you, I thought the best alternate depth map for NFS Rivals was 6 , I think that I 4 was good too but I will check to see why I was wrong. Now I can play the game with the perfect feeling that it look the best. Would the NFS and Rivals would have the same number ? :)
Did you mean NFS 2016 ?

It was a user submitted game.

I think he means NFS 2016.

Also if you can give me the games I don't that that would be nice.
Last edit: 5 years 6 days ago by BlueSkyKnight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 days ago - 5 years 6 days ago #342 by x8009

Here the repack to Reshade 2.0 of 1.8.6

www.mediafire.com/download/icbeiijn4dl4s..._3D_v1.8.6_Repack.7z

The game that was tested this time with Reshade 2.0 and 1.8.6 was Silent Hill: Homecoming. Made possible by the new Depth Map code.

Games Added to 1.8.6 compatibility are:
Dead Rising 3 DM 6
Soma DM 2
Penumbra: Black Plague DM 4
NecroVision: Lost Company DM 4
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux DM 3
Cryostasis DM 8
Silent Hill: Homecoming DM 22

As well as User Submitted Depth Map Settings

[Game List] [Alternet Depth Map] [Depth Flip On] [Blur Recommendations]
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Homefront The Revolution DM 17
Mirror's Edge DM 4
Need for Speed DM 4

[zig11727] "forums.geforce.com/default/topic/959175/...ost/4963888/#4963888"

So Nine games added. So Progress...

A note on Reshade 2.0 compatibility with some of the new features Ported back to the old one is becoming a mess. I need to do some cleaning up on this back port.

Also some games may not work with 2.0 and Vice Versa.

Awsooooome ! Thank You I wish I understand how to find the perfect Depth map view like you, I thought the best alternate depth map for NFS Rivals was 6 , I think that I 4 was good too but I will check to see why I was wrong. Now I can play the game with the perfect feeling that it look the best. Would the NFS and Rivals would have the same number ? :)
Did you mean NFS 2016 ?

It was a user submitted game.

I think he means NFS 2016.

Also if you can give me the games I don't that that would be nice.

You mean the games you don't have or want to add to the list ? I can send you proper links to download those games or any game so you can have the chance of helping us and adding almost every game to the list for free so you can just check them and add the right depth to the list at most. It's like you will download the Demo of the game just to test it.
Last edit: 5 years 6 days ago by x8009.

More
5 years 6 days ago #343 by BlueSkyKnight
Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
I mean your settings not the games them selves . :silly:

Ya settings for the games Like what Depth Map you use. or blur settings you like or the Depth amount.

Not the games ^_^. LOL

More
5 years 5 days ago - 5 years 5 days ago #344 by BlueSkyKnight
You know what game looks really good in Stereo 3D The Crew.

DM 14 Depth 50

The problem is since it's a online game It seems to drop the Depth Map for like half a sec and reminds you that your in a online game.

Other then that. Man It looks good.

The Crew is now available for FREE on Ubisoft Club. Claim within 30 days and keep it forever. (club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30)

*After playing sometime I notice how you also lose the depth map when a lot of drivers near you. I guess this is link to network play.
Last edit: 5 years 5 days ago by BlueSkyKnight. Reason: *update
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus, zig11727

More
5 years 5 days ago - 5 years 3 days ago #345 by zig11727
To clear things up yes it is NFS 2016.

Just remember the setting are what I liked and worked the best for me your results could be different.

Redout and Unbox I use DM 14 depth of 45 perspective slider 54 both are Unreal 4 engine games

The output is Samsung UN55HU9000 UHD 3DTV
Last edit: 5 years 3 days ago by zig11727.

More
5 years 5 days ago #346 by Aelius Maximus
Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
I have all of the NFS and The Crew, i should get round to testing them all.

More
5 years 3 days ago #347 by BlueSkyKnight
Added a Custom Depth Map Eight It's a stronger version of Custom Depth Map Four.

The game Depth Map 23 Was added for Monstrum in DX11Mode for the game.
Depth Map Flip was need for this game since it was upside-down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus, zig11727

More
5 years 3 days ago - 5 years 3 days ago #348 by mr_spongeworthy
Replied by mr_spongeworthy on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
I'm updating to the 1.8.6 version currently. Can you let us know where the most up-to-date list of which game uses which depth-map is located? The one included in the 1.8.6 repack looks to be out of date. I've used this as a guide, but am also unsure if it is the correct reference to use:

github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D/blob/...r/ReadMe_Depth3D.txt

Thanks!
Oh, and my Fallout 4 settings as of version 1.8 are:
AltDepthMap: 0
Depth: 18 (I like the depth better at 20, but halo effect starts to get too noticeable at that setting for me)
Perspective: +20
Blur: 0

Those are the only settings I changed. I'll try to get back sooner with my settings for 1.8.6

EDIT: What is the default key for turning off the new crosshair function?
Last edit: 5 years 3 days ago by mr_spongeworthy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueSkyKnight

More
5 years 3 days ago - 5 years 3 days ago #349 by BlueSkyKnight

I'm updating to the 1.8.6 version currently. Can you let us know where the most up-to-date list of which game uses which depth-map is located? The one included in the 1.8.6 repack looks to be out of date. I've used this as a guide, but am also unsure if it is the correct reference to use:

github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D/blob/...r/ReadMe_Depth3D.txt

Thanks!
Oh, and my Fallout 4 settings as of version 1.8 are:
AltDepthMap: 0
Depth: 18 (I like the depth better at 20, but halo effect starts to get too noticeable at that setting for me)
Perspective: +20
Blur: 0

Those are the only settings I changed. I'll try to get back sooner with my settings for 1.8.6

EDIT: What is the default key for turning off the new crosshair function?

For the cursor it's key "192" it's the ` key. Depth from 0-20 have not changed from 1.8 to 1.8.6 Depth maps added where 21-23.

That key can be changed in the shader. In reshade 2.0 you can change it in the App.

You can pick any key you want for it.

Also thank you for giving me the setting you use. I can put this in the read me.

As for the GitHub version of Depth3D I work on that when I have free time because it's easier to do so. The updates will work there way down to the Back Port. Really the only change right now is the Custom depth map mode Eight and the Depth map 23 for Monstrum that scary game.

I am going to work the the back port more. the back port really needs proper names Because it's getting harder to use. I don't like how messy that looks. I will work on that tomorrow. To clean it up and add the new Depth map.

Again Thank you for your settings. This Helps me a lot since it saves me time. Also then that...... Giving me setting let me tune the Depth map to what people want to see in game.

Because, my preferences for a game may differ from yours. We all differ. This will help me when making new Depth maps for newer games as well. Like the new game Monstrum it's using new depth map code.
//Custom Eight
		if (CustomDM == 8)
		{
		float cF = Far;//1.010+	
		float cN = Near;//0	
		depthM = pow(abs((exp(depthM * log(cF + cN)) - cN) / cF),1000);
		}

BTW I am still looking at Games and still looking to add depth maps. This is a on going process.

Also I need to go back and review some depth maps. If any one wants me to review a depth map for a game. Please tell me and I will go back to it and see if I can make it better. Since now we have better depth map code.

Also please please tell me about a complaint you may have. It's better to tell me about a problem you have than to stay quite.

Yes that read me is the current list.
Last edit: 5 years 3 days ago by BlueSkyKnight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus, mr_spongeworthy

More
5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #350 by mr_spongeworthy
Replied by mr_spongeworthy on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
You might consider changing the default crosshair key to something less commonly used. That key brings up the console in many games. I'll look up the ascii charts and try different keys if course, but just changing the default would probably help a lot of people down the road (or, just give us the ability to disable it. I'll never use it in any game. If I could turn it off in ReShade Assistant I would do so.)

Other than that 1.8.6 looks great. I ended up with the exact same settings of course since you didn't change depthmaps 1-20. But all looks great!
Last edit: 5 years 2 days ago by mr_spongeworthy.

More
5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #351 by Arioch
For the crosshair I would like the option to have games start with it disabled, and then be able to turn it on with a hotkey.

Would it be possible to enable the settings menu for tweaking settings for the Reshade 2 version, so I can work on a custom map real-time? If that is too much work then I understand. :)
Last edit: 5 years 2 days ago by Arioch.

More
5 years 2 days ago #352 by BlueSkyKnight

You might consider changing the default crosshair key to something less commonly used. That key brings up the console in many games. I'll look up the ascii charts and try different keys if course, but just changing the default would probably help a lot of people down the road (or, just give us the ability to disable it. I'll never use it in any game. If I could turn it off in ReShade Assistant I would do so.)

Other than that 1.8.6 looks great. I ended up with the exact same settings of course since you didn't change depthmaps 1-20. But all looks great!

What key can I change the default too? Maybe I can change to B or N. Any Idea on what key I should use.

I can change the Default to off.

Would it be possible to enable the settings menu for tweaking settings for the Reshade 2 version, so I can work on a custom map real-time? If that is too much work then I understand.

You may want to use Reshade 3.0 for adjusting the Depth map in real time since that not really possible with Reshade 2.0 then use the setting back in Reshade 2.0. Since I allowed for custom depth map settings back with reshade 2.0.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arioch

More
5 years 2 days ago #353 by Arioch
Maybe assign the toggle for the crosshair to the numpad + sign? It kinda looks like the crosshair :)

More
5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #354 by BlueSkyKnight

Maybe assign the toggle for the crosshair to the numpad + sign? It kinda looks like the crosshair :)

The Default is now off in reshade 2.0 and I have set to the key B. But, this can be changed, use keycode.info/

So Set it to B for now but you can change it to what ever key you like. You can use that website listed there in the description. In Reshade 3.0 for right now you need to open up the Shader. and change the number your self.

It will be line 30 with a description on how to do it.

Also Did some cleaning up on the names in Reshade 2.0 I hope this is easier to understand. This will be update 1.8.7

Small update. That helps clear things up with the back-port of Reshade 2.0

The Reshade 2.0 Repack.
www.mediafire.com/download/lxpxe642b44p3..._3D_v1.8.7_Repack.7z

And the update for 1.8.7 for Reshade 3.0 is Already On GitHub,
github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D

I will be updating the ReadMe tomorrow.
Last edit: 5 years 2 days ago by BlueSkyKnight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arioch

More
5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #355 by x8009

The Default is now off in reshade 2.0 and I have set to the key B. But, this can be changed, use keycode.info/

So Set it to B for now but you can change it to what ever key you like. You can use that website listed there in the description. In Reshade 3.0 for right now you need to open up the Shader. and change the number your self.

Also Did some cleaning up on the names in Reshade 2.0 I hope this is easier to understand. This will be update 1.8.7

The Reshade 2.0 Repack.

Some game for example Tomb Raider 2016 the ` key doesn't change the cursor. any idea ? does the special cursor suppose to work all the times ?
EDIT : ha now u change it to default B button. I will check it
Last edit: 5 years 2 days ago by x8009.

More
5 years 2 days ago #356 by BlueSkyKnight

The Reshade 2.0 Repack.

Some game for example Tomb Raider 2016 the ` key doesn't change the cursor. any idea ? does the special cursor suppose to work all the times ?
EDIT : ha now u change it to default B button. I will check it

You can always change it back. the old key is 192 for `

More
5 years 2 days ago #357 by x8009
Thank .

But the question is what can we do if the special cursor doesn't show up, you just SHIFT + F2 and and have a cursor, you click " `" or " B " and it doesn't add the special cursor. is there something I need to do ?

More
5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #358 by BlueSkyKnight

Thank .

But the question is what can we do if the special cursor doesn't show up, you just SHIFT + F2 and and have a cursor, you click " `" or " B " and it doesn't add the special cursor. is there something I need to do ?

The game is Tomb Raider 2016?

Also what did you use, reshade 2.0 or reshade 3.0?

Also what key did you set it too? Default key for now is 66 which is B.

The Key code for your keys on your key board can be taken from keycode.info/

If you want the reshade 2.0 to start with the Cursor you need to change this line.

line 636
From
technique Mouse_Cross_Cusor < enabled = false; int toggle = Mouse_ToggleKey;>
To
technique Mouse_Cross_Cusor < enabled = true; int toggle = Mouse_ToggleKey;>
or
technique Mouse_Cross_Cusor < enabled = RESHADE_START_ENABLED; int toggle = Mouse_ToggleKey;>
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
For Resahde 3.0 too change the key

line 30

This is for B
#define Cross_Cusor_Key 66

For ` you need to change 66 to 192
#define Cross_Cusor_Key 192

To change this one to auto On in reshade 3.0

line 145

From
uniform bool mouse < source = "key"; keycode = Cross_Cusor_Key; toggle = true; >;

To
uniform bool mouse < source = "key"; keycode = Cross_Cusor_Key; toggle = false; >;

I am downloading Rise of the Tomb Raider. To test.

I should Rename " Mouse_ToggleKey" to "Cursor_ToggleKey" To make it clearer. will do that next update.
Last edit: 5 years 2 days ago by BlueSkyKnight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus

More
5 years 2 days ago #359 by Arioch
I assigned "107" as the crosshair toggle in the Reshade 2.0 Repack version of the shader. I like that it is disabled at start, but that I can easily turn it on with the "+" key.

More
5 years 1 day ago - 5 years 1 day ago #360 by x8009

Thank .

The game is Tomb Raider 2016?

Also what did you use, reshade 2.0 or reshade 3.0?

Also what key did you set it too? Default key for now is 66 which is B.

The Key code for your keys on your key board can be taken from keycode.info/

If you want the reshade 2.0 to start with the Cursor you need to change this line.

line 636
From
technique Mouse_Cross_Cusor < enabled = false; int toggle = Mouse_ToggleKey;>
To
technique Mouse_Cross_Cusor < enabled = true; int toggle = Mouse_ToggleKey;>
or
technique Mouse_Cross_Cusor < enabled = RESHADE_START_ENABLED; int toggle = Mouse_ToggleKey;>
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
For Resahde 3.0 too change the key

line 30

This is for B
#define Cross_Cusor_Key 66

For ` you need to change 66 to 192
#define Cross_Cusor_Key 192

To change this one to auto On in reshade 3.0

line 145

From
uniform bool mouse < source = "key"; keycode = Cross_Cusor_Key; toggle = true; >;

To
uniform bool mouse < source = "key"; keycode = Cross_Cusor_Key; toggle = false; >;

I am downloading Rise of the Tomb Raider. To test.

I should Rename " Mouse_ToggleKey" to "Cursor_ToggleKey" To make it clearer. will do that next update.

Using Reshade 3.0 Beta 5 and 3.0 Beta 7 , it happens with both
I have an issue with Tomb Raider 2016 using the Alternate or the Custom View Depth Map turns the pictures upside down and the only one which doesn't causing it is Alternate View Depth 0 . all the others including the Custom turn it and the settings that fix that doesn't work.
The image always upside down, in DX11 or DX12 .. no idea, I just reinstalled the game. it was working perfectly fine before.

EDIT : ye SHIFT + b show the cursor. .

EDIT : I update yesterday to the latest version 1.8.7 with the Shift+b button, maybe something is wrong with this version ? it was working fine just yesterday before updating it . I updated it at ‏יום חמישי ‏15 ‏ספטמבר ‏2016, ‎‏07:39:06 and it was working just fine at 22:00 just before that day.
Where can we find the older version ?

EDIT : ye, there is a bug, Lords of The Fallen have the same issue, upside down and many a lot more 3D tearing, the 1.8.6 version was perfect for in TombRaider 2016, I set everything in 2 min and there was no ghosting or anything. now half of the things doesn't work, even the HMD thing for VR mode just doesn't work.

That picture with View Depth Map anything but 0 is upside down, the Depth upside settings doesn't work. all games are upside down , example Tomb Raider 2016 , Lord of the Fallen. 1.8.6 worked fine just before couple hours. Custom View Depth Map also has the same issue.

File Attachment:

I will always keep the latest working version always so I'll have backup next time. There is no way to get the older version but to Reshade 2.0 but not 3.0. :ohmy:

EDIT: I've manage to get version 1.8.6 from geforce forums :) , it works properly now .
Last edit: 5 years 1 day ago by x8009.