qUINT

• iazriel
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #441 by iazriel Replied by iazriel on topic qUINT
Hi. Total noob here with some simple quick questions. I tend to use only lumasharpen and clarity in my games, just to "clear and pop" the original image. I very much like the sharpen tool you use as it is, I would like to know if there is a "clarity" fx in your options. Maybe lightroom?

Thanks in advance!!!
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by iazriel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jmp909
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #442 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic qUINT
Just played through Portal 1 with a nice shiny SSR

https://i.imgur.com/i967oKo_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Is it possible to prevent reflections on foreground items from items in the background?

You can see in this case , the reflection of the round door at the back on the side wall at the left makes no real sense (but then it’s Portal!)

Made my playthrough much more visually interesting, great work thanks
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by jmp909.

• supercento
More
3 years 10 months ago #443 by supercento Replied by supercento on topic qUINT
Getting an answer here is like waiting for the apocalypse, XD.

• jcdenton
More
3 years 10 months ago #444 by jcdenton Replied by jcdenton on topic qUINT
MXAO's lagging behind the image:
imgur.com/cOHUNTj

is there a way to minimize this? i dont mind a bit of input lag if thats what it takes

• Vidrax
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #445 by Vidrax Replied by Vidrax on topic qUINT
Good evening. thank you for your shaders.
Always pushing games,

Anyway, any thing new let me know, it's a collective library of most everyone here and github.

I'm looking into re5 (noEnb) this last weeks, I'm controlling everything now, horizon, sky and ground individually.
I'm looking for little known perhaps non existent shaders, dynamic resolution, pseudo tessellation (if that is a thing), occurred to me a kind of bullet or impact shader, much like flashlight tough located by collision or something..
I can do mods, tough I can't create them, only adapt and combine...

Anything let me know...
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Vidrax.

• vardaum
More
3 years 7 months ago #446 by vardaum Replied by vardaum on topic qUINT
I am using the redux mod in my GTAV with reshade 4.0.7 and some assets of yours such as qUiNT shader ... however when I enable in reshade in game the DOF is too blurry ... you would have the settings used, or a reshade file already defined?

• caritito
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #447 by caritito Replied by caritito on topic qUINT
SSR PROBLEM
So, I worked with this shader before and I had no problem at all, the reflections looked beautiful in game, but I updated the sims 4 and reshader and now it just doesnt reflect anymore, it only shows these annoying and awful lines on the floor, i've been touching the settings for hours but there's no case!
Here's the in-game pic imgur.com/xwvjA7v
pd: the settings on game are correct as well
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by caritito.

• e371
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #448 by e371 Replied by e371 on topic qUINT
Does anybody knows why the MXAO with enabled HIGHQUALITY=1 start to flickering when i move the camera in any game?
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by e371.

• Mat257
More
3 years 3 months ago #449 by Mat257 Replied by Mat257 on topic qUINT
Hi, i m quote nubie to reshade. I have been reading bunch of stuff about quint gi ray tracing. Among other shaders, there is one named 'latenightbothering', does anyone know what s intended for? It  si released. By McFly too. Thanks

• Pax
More
3 years 2 months ago #450 by Pax Replied by Pax on topic qUINT
Hi, i have question about highlight curve, why only small range of pixels affected by it? Like only something about 220-255 range.
In phothoshop raw highlight slider it's like burn/compress in some renders tonemaping, so it removes overbright spots from image, but in lightroom shader it have strange behavior, it make brighter or darker only limited areas of whole image. I even check on screenshot of game in photoshop, just in case, and highlight slider affect whole image. May be i missing something.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.