4.5

  • Posts: 7
7 months 1 week ago - 7 months 1 week ago #101 by Mahogny
Attention please :) All of you who is succesfull / unsuccesfull running Red dead redemption 2 with vulkan reshade. Could you please list your gfx card model and if RDR is working or crashes. I am trying to get enough information on this matter.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 19
7 months 1 week ago #102 by Vreem

Mahogny wrote: Attention please :) All of you who is succesfull / unsuccesfull running Red dead redemption 2 with vulkan reshade. Could you please list your gfx card model and if RDR is working or crashes. I am trying to get enough information on this matter.

RDR2 on Vulkan works with ReShade 4.5.2 here.
Windows 10 Pro 64bits
Intel i9 9900KF
MSI RTX 2080 ti Gaming X Trio
Latest Nvidia driver 441.66 (Standard version, not the sh*t DHC version) and no Geforce Experience.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 6
7 months 1 week ago #103 by ColbyDash
Can somebody please at least try to help me? I shouldn't have to wait a month for an answer and honestly, this whole problem i'm having shouldn't be a problem at all.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 7
7 months 1 week ago #104 by Mahogny

ColbyDash wrote: Can somebody please at least try to help me? I shouldn't have to wait a month for an answer and honestly, this whole problem i'm having shouldn't be a problem at all.



Look here : pictureamoebae.tumblr.com/post/148884043...hade-troubleshooting
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 3
7 months 1 week ago #105 by reflect4dead
Yes but i get an instant crash on DX12 no matter what shader i put it's an instant crash doesn't even load the game however im using AMD GPU RX 5700 XT so DX12 fps improvement is HUGE i was getting 53fps on Haven island on DX11 then on DX12 well over 110 120fps massive difference but sadly till today after lots of reshade updates it still doesn't work for DX12 version of HITMAN 2. im glad im not alone on this
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 1
7 months 1 week ago #106 by AnubisTheFirst
Hello, I'm using latest Windows 10 1909, i9 9900K, 32GB 4000 MHz RAM, RTX 2080 Ti (441.66 latest drivers) and Reshade 4.5.2 is crashing on many games for me, when older versions were working fine, example of games crashing: Metal Gear Solid V, Dead Rising 4, Dead or Alive 6, no matter if it's full screen mode or borderless, I tried everything but it's always crashing to desktop, most common reason: '' | WARN | ID3D11Device::CreateDepthStencilView failed with error code E_INVALIDARG''.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 7
7 months 6 days ago - 7 months 6 days ago #107 by iAnimeDeath
RDR 2 insta crash even without shaders in the install folder. Both global and Local install don't work. I posted two of my logs for each method and I noticed on one it tries to hook into something in Social Club and it that's where it crashes. 4.5.1 or 4.5.2 don't work for me at all. DX12 on my card causes Texture corruption in RDR2.

RX 5700 XT Gigabyte Reference card | Drivers: 19.12.3
i7 2600 4.2Ghz CPU
Win10 Pro 1909 Build: 18363.535

Log: This is without anything else install. Just global done.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Here is another log when I just do RDR2 Install with no Global install:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 7
7 months 5 days ago - 7 months 5 days ago #108 by Mahogny

iAnimeDeath wrote: RDR 2 insta crash even without shaders in the install folder. Both global and Local install don't work. I posted two of my logs for each method and I noticed on one it tries to hook into something in Social Club and it that's where it crashes. 4.5.1 or 4.5.2 don't work for me at all. DX12 on my card causes Texture corruption in RDR2.

RX 5700 XT Gigabyte Reference card | Drivers: 19.12.3
i7 2600 4.2Ghz CPU
Win10 Pro 1909 Build: 18363.535
[/code][/spoiler]


The same happens to me and it seems that the new radeon series 5700 cards are the culprit.
So pls keep the reports comming so we can nail this bug and hopefully crossire or another genius can solve it.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 34
7 months 5 days ago #109 by derrame
Hi

it doesn't work in Metro Exodus,
please fix

thanks
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 17
7 months 4 days ago - 7 months 4 days ago #110 by Birdy62

Mahogny wrote: Attention please :) All of you who is succesfull / unsuccesfull running Red dead redemption 2 with vulkan reshade. Could you please list your gfx card model and if RDR is working or crashes. I am trying to get enough information on this matter.

9900k, RTX 2080ti. Works perfectly in Vulkan with Reshade 4.5.2. No problems with Vulkan games i play (Rage2, NMS, RDR2) except Wolfenstein (crash when loading the game).
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 166
7 months 3 days ago #111 by Sh1nRa358
mugen framebuffer freeze issue on start and select screens while fullscreen are now fixed in 4.5.2. Thx!
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 2
7 months 3 days ago #112 by unicorn1-50
American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 on DX11 do not detect reshade. If dxgi.dll then the game freezes on startup and crashes. D3D11.dll is not detected by the game. Any fix to this?
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 7
7 months 3 days ago #113 by iAnimeDeath

unicorn1-50 wrote: American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 on DX11 do not detect reshade. If dxgi.dll then the game freezes on startup and crashes. D3D11.dll is not detected by the game. Any fix to this?


Most Simulator games are not DX11 but OpenGL at least I know the farm simulator ones I played were. Not sure about latest one though.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 27
7 months 2 days ago #114 by Khronikos
I am pretty sure I had Grim Dawn working with SMAA before the last release or two. I can't get it to pick up now with the DX11 stuff. Not sure what happened. Anybody else verify that?
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 14
7 months 1 day ago #115 by BigDuck

Mahogny wrote: The same happens to me and it seems that the new radeon series 5700 cards are the culprit.
So pls keep the reports comming so we can nail this bug and hopefully crossire or another genius can solve it.


It happens the same on Vega 56 too, Vega and Navi, everything on Vulkan will crash whether its an emulator or steam game.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 4
6 months 4 weeks ago #116 by huanhuboke
would someone tell me,how to take a screenshots with this version?why I hold printScreen key,There is no picture file in the document
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 15
6 months 4 weeks ago #117 by Carl_P
Having trouble with RDR2 here also, using dx12. Starting the game, Reshade aren't able to remember any setting when creating a preset, and no preset file etc. is made after quitting the game.

Windows 10 (fully updated)
Geforce 2080ti (Geforce 441.41)
Intel 9900K
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 17
6 months 3 weeks ago #118 by Birdy62
I tried the new 4.5.3 version. I like the new look. Found two probs till now :
- the app is referenced 4.5.2 and still ask to upgrade at launch
- always a crash at lauch with Wolfenstein-the new colossus.
Thanks for updating this very useful tool.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 14
6 months 3 weeks ago #119 by BigDuck
Hi, thank you for the update. Thought I'll check to see if vulkan is now working but however will still cause any game I launch with Vulkan to immediately crash upon opening. The strange thing is there doesn't seem to be any errors in the log. I have followed all proper instructions and set vulkan on globally. I have also tried running with no shaders installed however still crashes. I am running a Vega and guess this is the problem as people with an rx 580 seem to be working fine, so I guess it's this GPU?

Here is the log with cemu with the shaders and textures installed : pastebin.com/zGYuVbAp

Log: DOOM
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 3
6 months 3 weeks ago #120 by Inquisitor.77
Just updated to 4.5.3 and DAMN. I'm loving the new additions and options. Really doing a great and impressive job with this. Thank you, Crosire and Thalixte!! My gaming experience would be bland without ReShade. Enjoy the new year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, thalixte, Carl_P
The topic has been locked.