Screenshot Thread

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 3 days ago #461 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
Sharpness overkill

Gang rape (Am I allowed to say "rape"?)

My princess

That guy died, I swear

That battle was epic for me

I did even record it xD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
9 years 3 days ago #462 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread

FriskyNoodle wrote:

LuciferHawk wrote:

FriskyNoodle wrote: Did you disable mini map do get depth buffer working properly?

Depth buffer works the same with or without mini map. However, I turned it off there, yes.

But when I have DoF enabled, its either rendering only in mini map, or rest of the game, there is no depth buffer between character and rest of game world. How did you manage that

What settings are you using?

• Courier
More
9 years 1 day ago #463 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Dead Space
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• robgrab
More
9 years 1 day ago #464 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Dead Space
Very nice Dead Space shots. Care to share your preset?

• Ganossa
More
9 years 1 day ago - 8 years 5 months ago #465 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread
GTA V:: Applying ENB palette by using the WiP TuningPalette shader :lol:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Courier

• Courier
More
9 years 1 day ago #466 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Dead Space

robgrab wrote: Very nice Dead Space shots. Care to share your preset?

Sure, but it's using an old version of reshade, if you want to use the new framework (I think I'll port the settings tonight if I have time myself) you can just copy the settings onto current framework.

pastebin.com/T5rGHtPG

And the lens texture:
puu.sh/hpoFP/0c3cd2e5ef.png

Also, awesome palette shader, can't wait to finally have palette based color grading like with ENB. Thank you based LuciferHawk

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, jas01, jmx777

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 1 day ago #467 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Alan Wake
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, jas01, Aelius Maximus, jmx777

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 1 day ago #468 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
Damn these Dead Space shots here are nice. ReShade can do incredible things to bring atmospheres in horror games to a whole new level.

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 1 day ago #469 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
The Witcher 2 EE

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Quentin-Tarantino, Courier

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 1 day ago - 8 years 5 months ago #470 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

LuciferHawk wrote: GTA V:: Applying ENB palette by using the WiP TuningPalette shader :lol:

Topic is locked cant view it, can you link with mediafire or something?

• Ganossa
More
9 years 1 day ago - 8 years 5 months ago #471 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread

FriskyNoodle wrote:

LuciferHawk wrote: GTA V:: Applying ENB palette by using the WiP TuningPalette shader :lol:

Topic is locked cant view it, can you link with mediafire or something?

My bad, was in editing mode when I copied the link
Here you go

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
9 years 17 hours ago #472 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread
FriskyNoodle are you the guy who used to be called Legacyy?

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
9 years 17 hours ago - 9 years 17 hours ago #473 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread
Grand Theft Auto V - Reshade + Framework :)

Last edit: 9 years 17 hours ago by Quentin-Tarantino.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Courier, Scorpio82CO

• SkacikPL
More
9 years 16 hours ago #474 by SkacikPL Replied by SkacikPL on topic Screenshot Thread

FriskyNoodle wrote: Tried my hand at Reshade with Dead or Alive 5: Last Round at 4k
(Some screens might be 1080p I dont care)

Full album here: imgur.com/a/rHGbE

Here is a few split screen shots
Warning: Spoiler!

I've also been fooling with reshade and DOA.
Apparently logarythmic depth buffer won't be accessible if you use SSAA.
Also it seems that AO doesn't work too well with that depth buffer, only AO which works on characters instead of backgrounds is SSAO and it sucks heavily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scorpio82CO

• Marty McFly
More
9 years 15 hours ago #475 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Screenshot Thread
... Logarithmic depth buffer is an option for GTA V only, in every other game this fucks the depth buffer up.

• crosire
More
9 years 15 hours ago #476 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Screenshot Thread

Marty McFly wrote: Logarithmic depth buffer is an option for GTA V only, in every other game this fucks the depth buffer up.

Not only GTA V, but yeah, only games that actually use a logarithmic depth buffer of course. Only few do, and only modern titles (it's a rather new concept): Assassin's Creed Unity, GTA V, Dead or Alive 5, Dying Light, ...

• SkacikPL
More
9 years 14 hours ago #477 by SkacikPL Replied by SkacikPL on topic Screenshot Thread
It's a shame really.

I haven't seen logarithmic DB from any other game than DOA5, but if it looks the same in other games, it's quite bad.
I really wanted to get some kind of AO going in this game, but it seems impossible, as there's no depth differentiation on the characters.

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 13 hours ago #478 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

Quentin-Tarantino wrote: FriskyNoodle are you the guy who used to be called Legacyy?

Ive used FriskyNoodle as my handle since like on my friends ps3 days before I had a computer. So about 7 years ago.

I've also been fooling with reshade and DOA.
Apparently logarithmic depth buffer won't be accessible if you use SSAA.
Also it seems that AO doesn't work too well with that depth buffer, only AO which works on characters instead of backgrounds is SSAO and it sucks heavily.

That was with the older framework before 0.17.1, so no depth buffer at all no matter what.

• Ganossa
More
9 years 13 hours ago #479 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread
Do you like vintage? :lol:

GTA 5 ft. Vintage (TuningPalette Shader WiP)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino, Constantine PC, Scorpio82CO

• padolamap
More
9 years 12 hours ago #480 by padolamap Replied by padolamap on topic Screenshot Thread
pardon my ignorance, but how do to put palette enb in new shaders

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.