3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #141 by valkyrjur
Wich is the shader that replace hdr shader?
The topic has been locked.
3 years 5 months ago #142 by Sunesha

valkyrjur wrote: Wich is the shader that replace hdr shader?

It is back. Just use the setup tool again and install again. It won't overwrite the settings. Then the tool will re-download all shaders again, which includes HDR shader.

Or you can download it manually here:
github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/tree/master/Shaders
3 years 5 months ago #143 by Sunesha

SunBroDave wrote: Crosire -

In some cases it would be great if we could do finer adjustments of parameters than what we can currently do with dragging the mouse. How would you feel about adding some way to control how fine these adjustments are?

Btw congratulations on finally releasing 3.0. From what I've seen in the brief amount of time I've spent messing with it, it really seems amazing and much more intuitive than the old mediator.

Drag your mouse while holding down alt key for finer adjustment. Shift and ctrl does stuff to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Golgotha
3 years 5 months ago #144 by Sethos
I can't get ReShade 3 to work with GTA V (non-steam). Other versions work but the second I install 3, the Social Club loader just freezes on 'loading' -- Is this a known issue or something on my end?
The following user(s) said Thank You: grimjimslim
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #145 by crosire
3.0.3 was released. Fixes support for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Star Wars Battlefront 2 among others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bishi, Sunesha
3 years 5 months ago #146 by Golgotha

Sunesha wrote: Drag your mouse while holding down alt key for finer adjustment. Shift and ctrl does stuff to.

I can't believe I missed that! And I now have the granularity to express the increment by which you have improved my life
3 years 5 months ago #147 by Sunesha

Golgotha wrote:

Sunesha wrote: Drag your mouse while holding down alt key for finer adjustment. Shift and ctrl does stuff to.

I can't believe I missed that! And I now have the granularity to express the increment by which you have improved my life

I figured it out by mistake. Many of my software has the same functionality =)
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #148 by kurtferro
@crosire

Suggestion list:

Tooltip for CRTL+MLB (most miss it on tutorial)

FPS position, because in most games It overlaps and becomes unreadable
3 years 5 months ago #149 by crosire
The setup tool was updated and now lets you select which effect files to install rather than putting them all in. This way it's possible to reduce loading times by only choosing the ones you actually need.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kurtferro, Sunesha
3 years 5 months ago #150 by Sunesha

crosire wrote: The setup tool was updated and now lets you select which effect files to install rather than putting them all in. This way it's possible to reduce loading times by only choosing the ones you actually need.

Awesome. Then if you want more you just run again.

I really like the new setup. Saved so much time.
3 years 5 months ago #151 by valkyrjur
Thanks a lot.
3 years 5 months ago #152 by Ofisix
I did my own preset with new Reshade but I don't find motion blur and I need it :(
Anyone knows it? :(
3 years 5 months ago #153 by crosire
Use the setup tool to update your shaders. Motion blur was added not long ago.
3 years 5 months ago #154 by YOBA
> Removed Outline effect, since we have Cartoon already

Why ? Bring back Outline effect, please (this effect is too different with Cartoon).
3 years 5 months ago #155 by Gar Stazi
No need to bring it back, just go to github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/commits/master

Find the commit removing the Outline effect and copy the removed lines to a Outline.fx file, copy it to Reshade 3.0 shaders folder and you have it working
The following user(s) said Thank You: YOBA
3 years 5 months ago #156 by Bishi
Thank you. Can confirm this fixes BF1 input issue
3 years 5 months ago #157 by kakeru
Trying out 3.0 for the first time and got "assertion failed" errors on many games including Fallout 4. Though some OSD text appears but shift+F2 not working. Previously reshade 2 with SweetFX was working absolutely fine with these games. And I can't locate settings.txt in 3.0. Why you even removed older versions?
3 years 5 months ago #158 by syklonis
Can anyone get reshade 3 or any version for that matter working with Wildstar? I'm at a loss trying to get it to work. It's free to play and DX11, so if anyone has any solutions I'd love to hear.
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #159 by TreppenBananenHutstaender
Im using ReShade 3.0 with Wildstar and it's working fine with the ReShade64.dll renamed to dxgi.dll with ingame Settings: Fullscreen and Vsync On.
Im using the Steam Version so the path should be : X:\steamapps\common\WildStar\Client64
3 years 5 months ago #160 by didikchool
can you make it to work on Heroes of Newerth ?
i tried it last time and failed , also can't find it on game list , thanks before , keep it up good work