MasterEffect ReBorn official thread

• Kleio420
More
8 years 2 months ago #701 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread

Marty McFly wrote: That is not entirely true in all cases. I use TXAA on GTA V and also my AO (which is obviously depth based).

really ? thats good to know lol not that it matters my gpu is to slow to run it at 1440p(little improvement anyway) btw will your ao be ready for the next release on here ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• owari merchant
More
8 years 1 month ago #702 by owari merchant Replied by owari merchant on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
i can't seems to find lensdirt option, what did i do wrong? sorry for noobish question.

• Abby
8 years 1 month ago #703 by Abby Replied by Abby on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
@Marty McFly
Man really fix the DOF I can never set the focus since it blurs on the menu and if I removed the blur on menu I be removing the DOF too

The problem is that you removed some additional DOF options which controls some things in focus, these options included in ReShade Framework
And why you removed you "Marty McFly Advanced DOF" type ?

• Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #704 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread

Abby wrote: @Marty McFly
Man really fix the DOF I can never set the focus since it blurs on the menu and if I removed the blur on menu I be removing the DOF too

The problem is that you removed some additional DOF options which controls some things in focus, these options included in ReShade Framework
And why you removed you "Marty McFly Advanced DOF" type ?

^this and Ë…this are kinda contradicting...

[img

Btw ReShade cannot filter out the HUD, nothing to be done about it. The ReShade Framework has a UI detection that checks which areas onscreen never change. This is not working with transparent HUD's or those who only show up at times.
And for MasterEffect, I never removed the DOF because I never added it in the first place. As I stated numerous times in the thread here, ME is discontinued, except for bugfixes. The Advanced DoF is Framework exclusive, as every other shader I will be releasing in the future.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Marty McFly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaxG3D

• Abby
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #705 by Abby Replied by Abby on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
I am not advanced graphics modder I am just user, I love to write things like that wtf

In ReShade Framework I can remove the blur from the main menu normally and use the DOF in game, I am not using UI Mask or something like that
Please add FOCUS SAMPLES and FOCUS RADIUS in the next release, these two options are truly un removable
And also INFINITE FOCUS it helps
I am currently using Master effect but with DOF off
Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Abby.

• Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #706 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
I won't update ME because it would require major rewriting of obsolete code. The values you named are in the Framework, so where is the problem now?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abby

• Abby
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #707 by Abby Replied by Abby on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread

Marty McFly wrote: I won't update ME because it would require major rewriting of obsolete code. The values you named are in the Framework, so where is the problem now?

I expecting you will make another version with more new shaders
Okay then, I will use the Framework

Actually users be like "WE NEED MORE" more like "ZOMBIE ESCAPE".
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Abby.

• nappilydeestruction
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #708 by nappilydeestruction Replied by nappilydeestruction on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
These shaders are amazing. I would love to use these for games such as Skyrim, The Witcher series and even Dragon Age Inquisition as well. Great job. I know you are not updating these anymore but if I created my own type of shaders and effects, i will include yours and credit of course. :whistle:

Thank you so much. :)

• Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #709 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
If you created your own type of shaders, feel free to share them here so they can be integrated in the Framework.
if you want to use my shaders (with credits) in other projects, make sure to place a note that people don't come to me with problems then.
Good luck with your project and do notify me when it's done!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abby

• nappilydeestruction
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #710 by nappilydeestruction Replied by nappilydeestruction on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread

Marty McFly wrote: If you created your own type of shaders, feel free to share them here so they can be integrated in the Framework.
if you want to use my shaders (with credits) in other projects, make sure to place a note that people don't come to me with problems then.
Good luck with your project and do notify me when it's done!

I will definitely share them here with you guys thats for sure. And would be honor if they put it in reshade as well. Thanks again for your shaders I really appreciate the dedication that it went to them alot. I'm just lately got into Fallout 4 as well. So yea of course I need to master the way of doing shaders but I know in time I will be good at it and share my projects as well. :) B)

• fernozzle
More
7 years 10 months ago #711 by fernozzle Replied by fernozzle on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
Hi.

I've downloaded it, but I do not have WinZip nor can I buy it. I am trying to get the preset for Flight Simulator X. Is there a way to get it downloaded without using WinZip? Thanks.

;)

• brussell
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #712 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread

fernozzle wrote: Hi.

I've downloaded it, but I do not have WinZip nor can I buy it. I am trying to get the preset for Flight Simulator X. Is there a way to get it downloaded without using WinZip? Thanks.

;)

I assume you mean the MasterEffect download? This is a 7z-archive and you need 7zip (from here , it's free) to extract the contents.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by brussell.

• autriches
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #713 by autriches Replied by autriches on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
Hello! And you can somehow remove the glare of this one! I understand that by working Lensflage mcsprite.png. But then perhaps it was discussed how to remove the glare of all. Maybe there's some other picture. But something I have not found a good one. :( I understand that the lens works on all bright sources, not just from the lanterns, lamps and sun.

Game Dishonored!

//LENSDIRT
#define fLensdirtIntensity 0.8 //[0.0 to 2.0] Intensity of lensdirt.
#define fLensdirtSaturation 1.3 //[0.0 to 2.0] Color saturation of lensdirt.
#define fLensdirtTint float3(0.5,0.5,0.5) //[0.0 to 1.0] R, G and B components of lensdirt tintcolor the lensdirt color gets shifted to.
#define iLensdirtMixmode 2 //[1 to 4] 1: Linear add | 2: Screen add | 3: Screen/Lighten/Opacity | 4: Lighten

//GAUSSIAN ANAMORPHIC LENSFLARE
#define fAnamFlareThreshold 0.98 //[0.1 to 1.0] Every pixel brighter than this value gets a flare.
#define fAnamFlareWideness 2.1 //[1.0 to 2.5] Horizontal wideness of flare. Don't set too high, otherwise the single samples are visible
#define fAnamFlareAmount 5.0 //[1.0 to 20.0] Intensity of anamorphic flare.
#define fAnamFlareCurve 1.0 //[1.0 to 2.0] Intensity curve of flare with distance from source
#define fAnamFlareColor float3(0.012,0.313,0.588) //[0.0 to 1.0] R, G and B components of anamorphic flare. Flare is always same color.

//BLOOM
#define iBloomMixmode 2 //[1 to 4] 1: Linear add | 2: Screen add | 3: Screen/Lighten/Opacity | 4: Lighten
#define fBloomThreshold 0.4 //[0.1 to 1.0] Every pixel brighter than this value triggers bloom.
#define fBloomAmount 1.1 //[1.0 to 20.0] Intensity of bloom.
#define fBloomSaturation 0.0 //[0.0 to 2.0] Bloom saturation. 0.0 means white bloom, 2.0 means very very colorful bloom.
#define fBloomTint float3(0.0,0.0,0.0) //[0.0 to 1.0] R, G and B components of bloom tintcolor the bloom color gets shifted to.

//LENZ FLARE
#define LENZDEPTHCHECK 0 //[0 or 1] if 1, only pixels with depth = 1 get lens flare, this prevents white objects from getting flare source which would normally happen in LDR
#define fLenzIntensity 1.0 //[0.2 to 3.0] power of lens flare effect
#define fLenzThreshold 0.8 //[0.6 to 1.0] Minimum brightness an object must have to cast lensflare
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by autriches.

• dirtydanisreal
More
7 years 5 months ago #714 by dirtydanisreal Replied by dirtydanisreal on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
Could you port these amazing effects to ReShade 3.0? Be fantastic to edit in realtime

• JamesMay
More
7 years 1 month ago #715 by JamesMay Replied by JamesMay on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
So how do I use this?
This along with Reshade, my games freeze up on boot.

Files in folder: dxgi.dll, dxgi.ini, reshade-reshade, mastereffect, reshade.fx, mastereffect.h

If I delete mastereffect folder & file aswell as reshade.fx, the games work fine.

• Reborn3854
More
7 years 6 days ago #716 by Reborn3854 Replied by Reborn3854 on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
How to disable SMAA in MasterEffect?

• Suiheisen
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #717 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
can you make all the new shaders working for reshade like the normal shaders? i dont like the work with your MasterEffect.h... change one shader then i have to reload reshade and so on.. i dont like it
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Suiheisen.

• Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #718 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
MasterEffect was for ReShade 1.X. All relevant shaders got ported to the ReShade Framework ages ago and again, all relevant ones were ported to the new format again. There's no sense in using MasterEffect on ReShade 3.0 at all. ME contains ancient variants of the shaders available for ReShade 3.0.

• Hoover1979
More
6 years 6 months ago #719 by Hoover1979 Replied by Hoover1979 on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
Hi, Marty. First of all, I love your work.. :cheer:

I use your Master Effect Reborn on reshade 1 and in some cases reshade 2 as some games insta-crash with reshade 3. I was wondering if you could add the hq4x shader to the mastereffect reborn so on those games that reshade 3 crashes, I can use the hq4x shader? I tried looking into the mediator that came with those versions of reshade but I can't figure it out. If it can be added to masterefect I can use it on those few games that seem to hate reshade 3.

Thanking in advance

Hoover1979. ;)

• deton244
More
5 years 4 months ago #720 by deton244 Replied by deton244 on topic MasterEffect ReBorn official thread
In case if anybody looks for using some older presets with Master Effect:
www.dropbox.com/s/wki1u73sc7zeric/Reshad...0%20%282%29.zip?dl=0

Installation:
Open mastereffect.h in notepad and paste your preset there, and save.

Injector is from 0.X version of SweetFX and for DXGI.

In case of using older (incomaptible) game with old injector, download:
yadi.sk/d/rN6ozunqU9L0Dw
And rename ReShade32.dll to d3d9.dll or d3d10, or ReShade64 (usually for dxgi.dll if memory serves) and paste to the game nearby the linked files.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.