3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1021 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
So Shadow Warrior Redux works with Reshade 3.0.4

Took the in-game image at a strange res......

Also, this game Don't have 4k support.

Depth Map 10
Depth Map Adjust 0.1375 - 0.175
Offset 0.605

Press minus key on your keyboard to make the in-game hud smaller. -
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by BlueSkyKnight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• x8009
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1022 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

zig11727 wrote: @x8009
nier automata
How do you use reshade when using far ?

ha, no idea mate, the Neir Automata FAR is like Reshade by it self .

github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/releases
steamcommunity.com/groups/SpecialK_Mods/...1334600128973500691/

I'm not sure if possible, it's like 2 different set of hooks. for the first tests me and Blueskyknigh didn't use it , but the game engine is same as Bayonetta so it was pretty easy
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by x8009.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zig11727

• Aelius Maximus
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1023 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Having trouble with the Polynomial_Barrel_Distortion_v1.1.fx shader distorting the image with Superdepth3d, i think some of the values are a little off by default and there is a strange split in middle of screen , is there a way i can isolate the Aspect ratio setting, so i can apply only that to the image?

Edit: corrected the values (i think) and removed the split in the middle by selecting "monoscopic" in the 3D display mode conversion setting. I've now singled out "Aspect Ratio" (vertical squish) as the only setting that is altered and.....it still distorts the depth map when you change it, you can see the outline of the depth map is "out of sync" with the image when this value is changed from it's 0.500 default value. The last time i saw this working properly was 1.9.4 i think, any ideas to get it working with this new fantastic revision of your shader?

Thankyou
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Aelius Maximus.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1024 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Aelius Maximus wrote: Having trouble with the Polynomial_Barrel_Distortion_v1.1.fx shader distorting the image with Superdepth3d, i think some of the values are a little off by default and there is a strange split in middle of screen , is there a way i can isolate the Aspect ratio setting, so i can apply only that to the image?

Edit: corrected the values (i think) and removed the split in the middle by selecting "monoscopic" in the 3D display mode conversion setting. I've now singled out "Aspect Ratio" (vertical squish) as the only setting that is altered and.....it still distorts the depth map when you change it, you can see the outline of the depth map is "out of sync" with the image when this value is changed from it's 0.500 default value. The last time i saw this working properly was 1.9.4 i think, any ideas to get it working with this new fantastic revision of your shader?

Thankyou

Shader Order is important with that one.

Use it last in the shader tree.

• Aelius Maximus
More
6 years 10 months ago #1025 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

Aelius Maximus wrote: Having trouble with the Polynomial_Barrel_Distortion_v1.1.fx shader distorting the image with Superdepth3d, i think some of the values are a little off by default and there is a strange split in middle of screen , is there a way i can isolate the Aspect ratio setting, so i can apply only that to the image?

Thankyou

Shader Order is important with that one.

Use it last in the shader tree.

How to edit the shader order?

Is there a setting within the GUI?

Thanks

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #1026 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Aelius Maximus wrote: How to edit the shader order?

Thanks

drag'n'drop
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus, BlueSkyKnight

• Aelius Maximus
More
6 years 10 months ago #1027 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

crosire wrote:

Aelius Maximus wrote: How to edit the shader order?

Thanks

drag'n'drop

Thankyou

Also, thankyou for this fantastic software
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueSkyKnight

• Thick8
More
6 years 10 months ago #1028 by Thick8 Replied by Thick8 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
FREE 3D! What?! YOU ROCK!!!
I tried going to download the settings.txt file but received a 404 error. Is there somewhere else that I can download it from?
Definitely going to PayPal you once I drag my 55" LG 3D TV into the gaming room. This 4K TV I have hooked to my rig right now is sweet but not as sweet as 3D.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1029 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Thick8 wrote: FREE 3D! What?! YOU ROCK!!!
I tried going to download the settings.txt file but received a 404 error. Is there somewhere else that I can download it from?
Definitely going to PayPal you once I drag my 55" LG 3D TV into the gaming room. This 4K TV I have hooked to my rig right now is sweet but not as sweet as 3D.

I forgot I moved it. It should work now.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1030 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Updated the experimental shader 1.9.6.

I had a lot of problems with Depth Plus code. Since it caused a lot of artifacts.
I now made it a toggle with a much more subtle effect.

As for the pop-out effect, I still need to get convergence working for that.

On a side note. Make sure you save shaders you like. Since with the experimental ones I am still trying new things.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by BlueSkyKnight.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1031 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Aelius Maximus

Is that Polynomial Barrel Distortion working well for you?

I also still need to test it on Tridef.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus

• zig11727
More
6 years 10 months ago #1032 by zig11727 Replied by zig11727 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
I just tested your latest shader (1.9.6 Update Depth Plus Test) this shader works excellent with Redout.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueSkyKnight

• Aelius Maximus
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1033 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

BlueSkyKnight wrote: Aelius Maximus

I also still need to test it on Tridef

Yes, the drag and drop method worked, i copied the Superdepth shader followed by the PBD shader and all works correctly

I was thinking about trying PBD with Tridef, as with all games that i play in my HMD i need the aspect ratio setting to squash the image vertically as it is stretched that way by default, can't quite remember how i got Reshade working simultaneously with Tridef though...

I'm guessing the subtle effect comes at the cost of some of the near pop effect?
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Aelius Maximus.

• formic.sapien
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1034 by formic.sapien Replied by formic.sapien on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
BlueSkyKnight:

Is there any way you cat make the barrel distortion compatible with tilting your head? OpenTrack now supports SteamVR and it works perfectly with the barrel distortion. You have to emulate mouse though, and there's no way that I can see to make the game interpret your head tipping left/right. Theoretically, if you tip your head right the world would spin left and the right eye's perspective would be lower than the left's. It would then have to receive input from one of the output's from OpenTrack.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by formic.sapien.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1035 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

formic.sapien wrote: BlueSkyKnight:

Is there any way you cat make the barrel distortion compatible with tilting your head? OpenTrack now supports SteamVR and it works perfectly with the barrel distortion. You have to emulate mouse though, and there's no way that I can see to make the game interpret your head tipping left/right. Theoretically, if you tip your head right the world would spin left and the right eye's perspective would be lower than the left's. It would then have to receive input from one of the output's from OpenTrack.

Access to Yaw, Pitch, and Roll needs to be added to reshade. So that I am able to do that.

If I bind it to the mouse I would be able to do Yaw and Pitch. Not roll.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1036 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Aelius Maximus wrote:

I also still need to test it on Tridef

Yes, the drag and drop method worked, i copied the Superdepth shader followed by the PBD shader and all works correctly

I was thinking about trying PBD with Tridef, as with all games that i play in my HMD i need the aspect ratio setting to squash the image vertically as it is stretched that way by default, can't quite remember how i got Reshade working simultaneously with Tridef though...

I'm guessing the subtle effect comes at the cost of some of the near pop effect?

Yes, this is where convergence needs to be added. The problem is I don't know how to bind convergence to clip space. to make it useful. I would love some help on this.

Right now I don't have the time to work on this problem. Been busy. I will try to look into it more when I have time.

• formic.sapien
More
6 years 10 months ago #1037 by formic.sapien Replied by formic.sapien on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Access to Yaw, Pitch, and Roll needs to be added to reshade. So that I am able to do that.

yeah I was able to get that working. Is it worth trying to get reshade devs to try and work on the Roll?

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1038 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

formic.sapien wrote:

yeah I was able to get that working. Is it worth trying to get reshade devs to try and work on the Roll?

Looks like it is better if we got someone else to work on it. Since it's open source now. But, finding a person that able to work on it would be hard.

• x8009
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1039 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
here is Sniper Elite 4 profile DX11. I wish we had DX12 support :X

I know BlueSkyDefender can do it better :cheer:

[SuperDepth3D_v1.9.6.fx]
Depth_Map=6.000000
Depth_Map_Adjust=8.000000
Weapon_Cutoff=0.000000
Divergence=30.000000
Depth_Plus=-1.000000
Weapon_Depth=0.000000
Perspective=0.000000
Dis_Occlusion=0.000000
Depth_Map_View=0.000000
Offset=0.500000
Custom_Sidebars=0.000000
AO_Shift=0.090000
Depth_Map_Flip=0.000000
WDM=0.000000
Weapon_Adjust=0.010000,5.000000,1.000000
Stereoscopic_Mode=1.000000
Downscaling_Support=0.000000
Anaglyph_Colors=0.000000
Anaglyph_Desaturation=1.000000
AO=-1.000000
Power=0.500000
Falloff=2.280000
Eye_Swap=0.000000
Cross_Cursor_Size=25.000000
Cross_Cursor_Color=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000
InvertY=0.000000

Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by x8009.

• zig11727
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1040 by zig11727 Replied by zig11727 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
@X8009

I going to assume you own a NVidia video card because Sniper Elite 4 supports HD3D AMD.

If you would like a 3DVision fix PM me.

link below

s3.amazonaws.com/4everAwake/WIP_Sniper_Elite_4.zip
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by zig11727.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.