3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

• HelpMeSomebody
More
7 years 8 months ago #141 by HelpMeSomebody Replied by HelpMeSomebody on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Two things: Got it working with both Dying Light and Fallout 4, but with Rage I couldn't use F2 to bring up the console for some reason ...
Second thing: I get lines on the ground in Fallout 4, like the ground has been sliced up into pieces and they don't quite align ... is there a way to adjust this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #142 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

HelpMeSomebody wrote: Two things: Got it working with both Dying Light and Fallout 4, but with Rage I couldn't use F2 to bring up the console for some reason ...
Second thing: I get lines on the ground in Fallout 4, like the ground has been sliced up into pieces and they don't quite align ... is there a way to adjust this?

Please give me your settings on my shahder in Fallout 4 and location in game. So I know where this is happening.

Also I only tested in Rage 64bit.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by BlueSkyKnight.

• Aelius Maximus
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #143 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
The new re-projection method is fantastic, and even better now that you have the blur shader working to mask the distortion. The depth in GTA 5 is unrivaled, even with Tridef the depth is limited and well...the less said about the depth using Vorpx's Z-buffer mode in GTA 5 the better. (it is non existent)

Would be even cooler now if this was to be backported to ReShade 1.1 - 2.0. B)

For the time being, does anyone know how to use ReShade 3.0 with the old framework? I've dropped the framework files (and folder structure into the same folder as the ReShade 3.0 dll and with both the old ReShade.fx and the new Reshade.fxh files and your new shader, but with no success)

New games that works with your shader

Dirt Rally 2
Dirt Rally 3
Dirt Showdown

All with Depth Map 0

And possibly these as well, as they use the same game engine

GRiD
GRiD 2
GRiD Autosport

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EGO_(game_engine)
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Aelius Maximus.

• x8009
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #144 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
I just tried it in Need For speed Rivals it looks great compared to the Tridef P3D with all the motion blur around. it is just so hard to find the right settings to make it 100% supported. I used SuperDepth3D_ReShadeFXH_Dependent is that old than the new SuperDepth3D_WIP_New_Render.fx ?

Any ETA on the Nvidia Single pass mode or how it's called that we can use in games ? Would it be Real 3D or Compatibility/Fake 3D ? as for now it renders all in Compatibility/Fake 3D right ?

Can we start using SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP.fx for better performance ?

Thank you I hope to get answers so I'll know what are our options

Another important question . every time I change from Configuration Mode to Performance I don't have any performance improvemnt at least not from FPS. but that's not all, changing from Performance Mode back to Configuration Mode cancel all the changes I've made before. How can I save all the settings ? Thanks

Wow I have so many questions....

Should we use now
SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP.fx or SuperDepth3D_WIP_New_Render.fx If I have GTX1080 ? I want the best quality but the new technology for example in witcher 3 so I'll have best performance.

EDIT : Using the SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP.fx in Assassin Creed Unity I have black screen, can't see anything.

EDIT : Does anyone know how to run GTA V ? can't pass the launcher, it just freeze, even changing name of the dll to d3d11.dll it passes the launcher but it can't launch GTA5.exe with error
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by x8009.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #145 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Aelius Maximus wrote: The new re-projection method is fantastic, and even better now that you have the blur shader working to mask the distortion. The depth in GTA 5 is unrivaled, even with Tridef the depth is limited and well...the less said about the depth using Vorpx's Z-buffer mode in GTA 5 the better. (it is non existent)

For the time being, does anyone know how to use ReShade 3.0 with the old framework? I've dropped the framework files (and folder structure into the same folder as the ReShade 3.0 dll and with both the old ReShade.fx and the new Reshade.fxh files and your new shader, but with no success)

Dirt Rally 2
Dirt Rally 3
Dirt Showdown

All with Depth Map 0

GRiD
GRiD 2
GRiD Autosport

I think I have GRiD Auto-sports I will check too day. If I have access to the Depth Map. ^_^ May take few hours I have a slow internet connection so :P around 4 hours to download it

As for the back porting if you are trying to do it your self. You need to add my shader to the Pipline. Then make a Default Preset with the configurable settings that I have at the top of the shader file. I think you have to edit a few things in my shader as well and place it in the shader folder. Lastly set the undef for the settings.

It's not too hard to do just Time taking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #146 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

x8009 wrote: I just tried it in Need For speed Rivals it looks great compared to the Tridef P3D with all the motion blur around. it is just so hard to find the right settings to make it 100% supported. I used SuperDepth3D_ReShadeFXH_Dependent is that old than the new SuperDepth3D_WIP_New_Render.fx ?

Try the shader named SuperDepth3D_Reprojection.fx Not in Legacy. I will be updating the read me soon for this shader.

x8009 wrote: Any ETA on the Nvidia Single pass mode or how it's called that we can use in games ? Would it be Real 3D or Compatibility/Fake 3D ? as for now it renders all in Compatibility/Fake 3D right ?

As for the left right conversion I am using one pass. But the rest of the settings I am using more passes since I want to edit a few things befor it's displayed on the screen. SuperDepth3D_Reprojection.fx is the shader you want to use.

x8009 wrote: Can we start using SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP.fx for better performance ?

You can use it now if you please.

x8009 wrote: Thank you I hope to get answers so I'll know what are our options

Another important question . every time I change from Configuration Mode to Performance I don't have any performance improvemnt at least not from FPS. but that's not all, changing from Performance Mode back to Configuration Mode cancel all the changes I've made before. How can I save all the settings ? Thanks

I don't handle the UI or it's settings.

x8009 wrote: Wow I have so many questions....

Should we use now
SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP.fx or SuperDepth3D_WIP_New_Render.fx If I have GTX1080 ? I want the best quality but the new technology for example in witcher 3 so I'll have best performance.

I have a profile for Witcher 3 Ready. But, I have not got to the point to check if Alternet eye rendering works or if it causes to much eye strain with the reprojection shader. The reason I used alternate eye rendering. Befor was to over come the limitation of having to little pop and depth from objects at different distances. It worked but, I was too test it till I get my new glasses. I want to have 20/20 vision to see if changing the depth map on both eyes will cause any eye strain befor doing the depth maps over again. For both eyes.

x8009 wrote: EDIT : Using the SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP.fx in Assassin Creed Unity I have black screen, can't see anything.

This happen in the old shader because I didn't have the proper min Depth Setting or max depth setting.

x8009 wrote: EDIT : Does anyone know how to run GTA V ? can't pass the launcher, it just freeze, even changing name of the dll to d3d11.dll it passes the launcher but it can't launch GTA5.exe with error

For GTA V you want to have the 64bit d3d11.dll in there. I don't know about the freezing. This game one of the few games where you can override my max Depth a bit and be ok. As for the launder crashing I don't know. I used the Steam version of GTA 5.

• x8009
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #147 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

x8009 wrote: I just tried it in Need For speed Rivals it looks great compared to the Tridef P3D with all the motion blur around. it is just so hard to find the right settings to make it 100% supported. I used SuperDepth3D_ReShadeFXH_Dependent is that old than the new SuperDepth3D_WIP_New_Render.fx ?

Try the shader named SuperDepth3D_Reprojection.fx Not in Legacy. I will be updating the read me soon for this shader.

x8009 wrote: Any ETA on the Nvidia Single pass mode or how it's called that we can use in games ? Would it be Real 3D or Compatibility/Fake 3D ? as for now it renders all in Compatibility/Fake 3D right ?

As for the left right conversion I am using one pass. But the rest of the settings I am using more passes since I want to edit a few things befor it's displayed on the screen. SuperDepth3D_Reprojection.fx is the shader you want to use.

x8009 wrote: Can we start using SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP.fx for better performance ?

You can use it now if you please.

x8009 wrote: Thank you I hope to get answers so I'll know what are our options

I don't handle the UI or it's settings.

x8009 wrote: Wow I have so many questions....

Should we use now

I have a profile for Witcher 3 Ready. But, I have not got to the point to check if Alternet eye rendering works or if it causes to much eye strain with the reprojection shader. The reason I used alternate eye rendering. Befor was to over come the limitation of having to little pop and depth from objects at different distances. It worked but, I was too test it till I get my new glasses. I want to have 20/20 vision to see if changing the depth map on both eyes will cause any eye strain befor doing the depth maps over again. For both eyes.

x8009 wrote: EDIT : Using the SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP.fx in Assassin Creed Unity I have black screen, can't see anything.

This happen in the old shader because I didn't have the proper min Depth Setting or max depth setting.

x8009 wrote: EDIT : Does anyone know how to run GTA V ? can't pass the launcher, it just freeze, even changing name of the dll to d3d11.dll it passes the launcher but it can't launch GTA5.exe with error

For GTA V you want to have the 64bit d3d11.dll in there. I don't know about the freezing. This game one of the few games where you can override my max Depth a bit and be ok. As for the launder crashing I don't know. I used the Steam version of GTA 5.

GTA 5 works now, thank you !

I have a question about the Single Pass

If you can explain the SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP, does it mean it uses the Nvidia technology that give better performance ? compare to other shader for example SuperDepth3D_Reprojection ?

Because you say it happens with the older shader, but how can I use the Single Pass in assassin creed for example if it shows black screen , cause the Reprojection is different. I just didn't understand how can I make it work if it shows black screen and there is no new Single Pass Stereo WIP shader to use, and this one causes black screen.

And it doesn't let me donate you , it says it doesn't support from Israel .
Thank You.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #148 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

x8009 wrote: I have a question about the Single Pass

If you can explain the SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP, does it mean it uses the Nvidia technology that give better performance ? compare to other shader for example SuperDepth3D_Reprojection ?

SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP in The Legacy Folder was just me Trying it out. It was unrefined. Nividia Tech does use reprojection but, they can create up to 16 cameras at the driver lvl. I only have access to one View Port aka one cam. So With the One Cam I repoject the same image back too the screen twice and warp it to a Depth Map. If I had access to more the one View port Then yes I can make a much better 3D image. But, I can't with one view port. So work with what I can. :)

Nvidia technology is actually simultaneous multi-projection. If we had access to a 2nd View Port we can Do a lot more things with our shaders here.

x8009 wrote: Because you say it happens with the older shader, but how can I use the Single Pass in assassin creed for example if it shows black screen , cause the Reprojection is different. I just didn't understand how can I make it work if it shows black screen and there is no new Single Pass Stereo WIP shader to use, and this one causes black screen.

The Black screen Happen because I had no control of the Max Depth or the Min depth back then when I worked on that shader. So It warped the image beyond the screens view.

• x8009
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #149 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

x8009 wrote: I have a question about the Single Pass

SuperDepth3D_L&R_Stereo_Reprojection_Single_Pass_Stereo_WIP in The Legacy Folder was just me Trying it out. It was unrefined. Nividia Tech does use reprojection but, they can create up to 16 cameras at the driver lvl. I only have access to one View Port aka one cam. So With the One Cam I repoject the same image back too the screen twice and warp it to a Depth Map. If I had access to more the one View port Then yes I can make a much better 3D image. But, I can't with one view port. So work with what I can. :)

Nvidia technology is actually simultaneous multi-projection. If we had access to a 2nd View Port we can Do a lot more things with our shaders here.

x8009 wrote: Because you say it happens with the older shader, but how can I use the Single Pass in assassin creed for example if it shows black screen , cause the Reprojection is different. I just didn't understand how can I make it work if it shows black screen and there is no new Single Pass Stereo WIP shader to use, and this one causes black screen.

The Black screen Happen because I had no control of the Max Depth or the Min depth back then when I worked on that shader. So It warped the image beyond the screens view.

Thank You, I understand now, so we need to wait for whatever hardware or way you could do it.

Could you help me with debugging the Gta V error ?

For some reason this GTA V can't run on my Windows 10 x64 , but runs fine on Windows 8.1.

It crashes as soon the first logo starts after 2 sec.

Here is the log file.

www108.zippyshare.com/v/BmcMlgCh/file.html

it says something with imgui.cpp

s4.postimg.org/ap2uc18jx/gtav.jpg

Maybe it happens because I run in from Teamviewer at the moment ? If you can debug it and see the issue.

Thank You.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #150 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

x8009 wrote: Thank You, I understand now, so we need to wait for whatever hardware or way you could do it.

For some reason this GTA V can't run on my Windows 10 x64 , but runs fine on Windows 8.1.

Here is the log file.

Maybe it happens because I run in from Teamviewer at the moment ? If you can debug it and see the issue.

Thank You.

Full screen crashes seem to happen even in Tridef. Try Running the game in windows or windows Borderless. Also disable any overlays.

• x8009
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #151 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

x8009 wrote: Thank You, I understand now, so we need to wait for whatever hardware or way you could do it.

Here is the log file.

Thank You.

Full screen crashes seem to happen even in Tridef. Try Running the game in windows or windows Borderless. Also disable any overlays.

Thank you ! it worked Windowed Borderless and Windowed works. now I think I understand why it crashed with Tridef , I didn't though I'll check that , I think !

Awsome. finally I can play the game.

• Aelius Maximus
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #152 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

Aelius Maximus wrote: The new re-projection method is fantastic, and even better now that you have the blur shader working to mask the distortion. The depth in GTA 5 is unrivaled, even with Tridef the depth is limited and well...the less said about the depth using Vorpx's Z-buffer mode in GTA 5 the better. (it is non existent)

Dirt Rally 2
Dirt Rally 3
Dirt Showdown

All with Depth Map 0

GRiD
GRiD 2
GRiD Autosport

I think I have GRiD Auto-sports I will check too day. If I have access to the Depth Map. ^_^ May take few hours I have a slow internet connection so :P around 4 hours to download it

As for the back porting if you are trying to do it your self. You need to add my shader to the Pipline. Then make a Default Preset with the configurable settings that I have at the top of the shader file. I think you have to edit a few things in my shader as well and place it in the shader folder. Lastly set the undef for the settings.

Adding the shader name and definition to the pipeline.cfg is just the beginning though right? Also where are the configurable settings, sorry for the huge wall of code but is this block of text the configurable settings?
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

uniform int AltDepthMap <
	ui_type = "combo";
	ui_items = "Depth Map 0\0Depth Map 1\0Depth Map 2\0Depth Map 3\0Depth Map 4\0Depth Map 5\0Depth Map 6\0Depth Map 7\0Depth Map 8\0Depth Map 9\0Depth Map 10\0Depth Map 11\0Depth Map 12\0Depth Map 13\0Depth Map 14\0Depth Map 15\0Depth Map 16\0Depth Map 17\0Depth Map 18\0Depth Map 19\0Depth Map 20\0Depth Map 21\0Depth Map 22\0Depth Map 23\0Depth Map 24\0Depth Map 25\0";
	ui_label = "Alternate Depth Map";
	ui_tooltip = "Alternate Depth Map for different Games. Read the ReadMeDepth3d.txt, for setting. Each game May and can use a diffrent AltDepthMap.";
> = 0;

uniform int Depth <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 25;
	ui_label = "Depth Slider";
	ui_tooltip = "Determines the amount of Image Warping and Separation between both eyes.";
> = 10;

uniform int Perspective <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = -100; ui_max = 100;
	ui_label = "Perspective Slider";
	ui_tooltip = "Determines the perspective point.";
> = 0;

uniform bool DepthFlip <
	ui_label = "Depth Flip";
	ui_tooltip = "Depth Flip if the depth map is Upside Down.";
> = false;

uniform bool DepthMap <
	ui_label = "Depth Map View";
	ui_tooltip = "Display the Depth Map. Use This to Work on your Own Depth Map for your game.";
> = false;

uniform int CustomDM <
	ui_type = "combo";
	ui_items = "Custom Off\0Custom One\0Custom Two\0Custom Three\0Custom Four\0Custom Five\0";
	ui_label = "Custom Depth Map";
	ui_tooltip = "Adjust your own Custom Depth Map.";
> = 0;

uniform float Far <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 5;
	ui_label = "Far";
	ui_tooltip = "Far Depth Map Adjustment.";
> = 1.5;

uniform float Near <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 5;
	ui_label = "Near";
	ui_tooltip = "Near Depth Map Adjustment.";
> = 1;

uniform bool BD <
	ui_label = "Barrel Distortion";
	ui_tooltip = "Barrel Distortion for HMD type Displays.";
> = false;

uniform float Hsquish <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 1; ui_max = 2;
	ui_label = "Horizontal Squish";
	ui_tooltip = "Horizontal squish cubic distortion value. Default is 1.050.";
> = 1.050;

uniform float K <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = -25; ui_max = 25;
	ui_label = "Lens Distortion";
	ui_tooltip = "Lens distortion coefficient. Default is -0.15.";
> = -0.15;

uniform float KCube <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_label = "Cubic Distortion";
	ui_tooltip = "Cubic distortion value. Default is 0.5.";
> = 0.5;

Does this have to be transferred into something of a default SBS.cfg file? And i'm guessing the rest of the code would go into a fx file in a SBS shader folder if i am not mistaken? i'm not sure what edits need to be made though, I'm guessing it's a matter of replacing certain definitions with old definitions that are compatible with the old ReShade?

Thanks

• x8009
More
7 years 8 months ago #153 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
By the way, is there a way to use TNB ? ( Top and Button ) instead SBS, usually TNB looks better .

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #154 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Aelius Maximus wrote:

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

Dirt Rally 2
Dirt Rally 3
Dirt Showdown

All with Depth Map 0

GRiD
GRiD 2
GRiD Autosport

Adding the shader name and definition to the pipeline.cfg is just the beginning though right? Also where are the configurable settings, sorry for the huge wall of code but is this block of text the configurable settings?
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ui_type = "combo";
	ui_items = "Depth Map 0\0Depth Map 1\0Depth Map 2\0Depth Map 3\0Depth Map 4\0Depth Map 5\0Depth Map 6\0Depth Map 7\0Depth Map 8\0Depth Map 9\0Depth Map 10\0Depth Map 11\0Depth Map 12\0Depth Map 13\0Depth Map 14\0Depth Map 15\0Depth Map 16\0Depth Map 17\0Depth Map 18\0Depth Map 19\0Depth Map 20\0Depth Map 21\0Depth Map 22\0Depth Map 23\0Depth Map 24\0Depth Map 25\0";
	ui_tooltip = "Alternate Depth Map for different Games. Read the ReadMeDepth3d.txt, for setting. Each game May and can use a diffrent AltDepthMap.";
> = 0;

uniform int Depth <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 25;
	ui_tooltip = "Determines the amount of Image Warping and Separation between both eyes.";
> = 10;

ui_type = "drag";
> = 0;

uniform bool DepthFlip <
	ui_label = "Depth Flip";
> = false;

uniform bool DepthMap <
	ui_tooltip = "Display the Depth Map. Use This to Work on your Own Depth Map for your game.";
> = false;

uniform int CustomDM <
	ui_type = "combo";
	ui_items = "Custom Off\0Custom One\0Custom Two\0Custom Three\0Custom Four\0Custom Five\0";
> = 0;

uniform float Far <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 5;
	ui_label = "Far";
> = 1.5;

uniform float Near <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 5;
	ui_label = "Near";
> = 1;

uniform bool BD <
> = false;

uniform float Hsquish <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 1; ui_max = 2;
> = 1.050;

uniform float K <
	ui_type = "drag";
> = -0.15;

uniform float KCube <
	ui_type = "drag";
> = 0.5;

Does this have to be transferred into something of a default SBS.cfg file? And i'm guessing the rest of the code would go into a fx file in a SBS shader folder if i am not mistaken? i'm not sure what edits need to be made though, I'm guessing it's a matter of replacing certain definitions with old definitions that are compatible with the old ReShade?

Thanks

Ya the top part of the shader contains the configurations. This was the old one For the First one I had some time ago. you can use it as a example.
////-----------------//
///**Depth3Dv1.5.6**///
//-----------------////
#define USE_Depth3D 1 //[Depth3D] //-Displays 3D the base effect

//>Depth3D Settings<\\
#define DepthMap 0 //[0:1] //-Depth Map View. To see The Depth map. 0 = off, 1 = on. Use This to Work on your Own Depth Map for your game.
#define AltDepthMap 5 //[0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20] //-Alternate Depth Map for different Games. 
#define DepthFix 0 //[0:1] //-Depth Flip if Upside Down. 0 = off, 1 = on. 
#define Pop 0 //[0:1] //-Image warping In each eye. 0 = off, 1 = on. 
#define Separation 5 //[0:20] //-Separation Default is 0 "Play around with this"
#define Deviation 15 //[1:25] //-Deviation Default is 15 "Play around with this"
#define EyeSwap 0 //[0:1] //-Depth Map Invert. 0 = off L/R , 1 = on R/L. 
#define Depth3D_ToggleKey RESHADE_TOGGLE_KEY //[undef] //-Toggles the 3D split screen shader.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #155 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

x8009 wrote: By the way, is there a way to use TNB ? ( Top and Button ) instead SBS, usually TNB looks better .

Ya I can add top and bottom. I was reading on how to do line interlaced as well. This should be the next step is adding in a few more options like Top and Bottom and Line interlaced.

• Aelius Maximus
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #156 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

Aelius Maximus wrote:

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

Dirt Rally 2
Dirt Rally 3
Dirt Showdown

All with Depth Map 0

GRiD
GRiD 2
GRiD Autosport

ui_type = "combo";
> = 0;

uniform int Depth <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 25;
> = 10;

ui_type = "drag";
> = 0;

uniform bool DepthFlip <
	ui_label = "Depth Flip";
> = false;

uniform bool DepthMap <
> = false;

uniform int CustomDM <
	ui_type = "combo";
> = 0;

uniform float Far <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 5;
	ui_label = "Far";
> = 1.5;

uniform float Near <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 5;
	ui_label = "Near";
> = 1;

uniform bool BD <
> = false;

uniform float Hsquish <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 1; ui_max = 2;
> = 1.050;

uniform float K <
	ui_type = "drag";
> = -0.15;

uniform float KCube <
	ui_type = "drag";
> = 0.5;

Thanks

Ya the top part of the shader contains the configurations. This was the old one For the First one I had some time ago. you can use it as a example.
////-----------------//
///**Depth3Dv1.5.6**///
//-----------------////

//>Depth3D Settings<\\
#define DepthMap 0 //[0:1] //-Depth Map View. To see The Depth map. 0 = off, 1 = on. Use This to Work on your Own Depth Map for your game.
#define AltDepthMap 5 //[0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20] //-Alternate Depth Map for different Games. 
#define Separation 5 //[0:20] //-Separation Default is 0 "Play around with this"
#define Deviation 15 //[1:25] //-Deviation Default is 15 "Play around with this"
#define Depth3D_ToggleKey RESHADE_TOGGLE_KEY //[undef] //-Toggles the 3D split screen shader.

I've done the SBS.cfg file, i have only included the definitions I'm interested in and hopefully that will simplify the process also?
////-----------------//
///**Depth3Dv1.8**///
//-----------------////

//>Depth3D Settings<\\

#define AltDepthMap 0 //[0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25] //-Alternate Depth Map for different Games. 
#define DepthFlip 0 //[0:1] //-Depth Flip if Upside Down. 0 = off, 1 = on. 
#define Perspective -100 //[-100:100] //-Determines the perspective point.
#define Depth 50 //[0:25] //-Determines the amount of Image Warping and Separation between both eyes.

Hopefully everything is in order. Also, what to contain in the .undef file again?

Also i've inserted this into the Pipeline.cfg with the corresponding files and folders - #include EFFECT(SBS, 3DSBS)

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #157 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Aelius Maximus wrote:

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

Aelius Maximus wrote:

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

Dirt Rally 2
Dirt Rally 3
Dirt Showdown

All with Depth Map 0

GRiD
GRiD 2
GRiD Autosport

ui_type = "combo";
> = 0;

uniform int Depth <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 25;
> = 10;

ui_type = "drag";
> = 0;

uniform bool DepthFlip <
	ui_label = "Depth Flip";
> = false;

uniform bool DepthMap <
> = false;

uniform int CustomDM <
	ui_type = "combo";
> = 0;

uniform float Far <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 5;
	ui_label = "Far";
> = 1.5;

uniform float Near <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0; ui_max = 5;
	ui_label = "Near";
> = 1;

uniform bool BD <
> = false;

uniform float Hsquish <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 1; ui_max = 2;
> = 1.050;

uniform float K <
	ui_type = "drag";
> = -0.15;

uniform float KCube <
	ui_type = "drag";
> = 0.5;

Thanks

////-----------------//
///**Depth3Dv1.5.6**///
//-----------------////

//>Depth3D Settings<\\

I've done the SBS.cfg file, i have only included the definitions I'm interested in and hopefully that will simplify the process also?
////-----------------//
///**Depth3Dv1.8**///
//-----------------////

//>Depth3D Settings<\\

#define AltDepthMap 0 //[0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25] //-Alternate Depth Map for different Games. 
#define DepthFlip 0 //[0:1] //-Depth Flip if Upside Down. 0 = off, 1 = on. 
#define Perspective -100 //[-100:100] //-Determines the perspective point.
#define Depth 50 //[0:25] //-Determines the amount of Image Warping and Separation between both eyes.

Hopefully everything is in order. Also, what to contain in the .undef file again?

Also i've inserted this into the Pipeline.cfg with the corresponding files and folders - #include EFFECT(SBS, 3DSBS)

What you just defined. it should look like this.
#undef AltDepthMap
#undef DepthFlip
#undef Perspective
#undef Depth

For what you have there.

• Aelius Maximus
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #158 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Okay, done the "SBS.undef" file, i just thought that definitions that i hadn't defined would be included in there. Anyway, now to copy the main body of text for the 3DSBS.h file and editing it to work in ReShade 1.1, what values do i have to change, is it possible to do a simple find and replace function? Do we also need a Util.h in the shader folder? Thanks for your help on this btw.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #159 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Aelius Maximus wrote: Okay, done the "SBS.undef" file, i just thought that definitions that i hadn't defined would be included in there. Anyway, now to copy the main body of text for the 3DSBS.h file and editing it to work in ReShade 1.1, what values do i have to change, is it possible to do a simple find and replace function? Do we also need a Util.h in the shader folder? Thanks for your help on this btw.

Humm I don't know about ReShade 1.1

What is the Util.h? :P

BTW I tested Grid Autosport it't and it looks Good. Depth Map 0 seems to work with it well. you can crank up the Depth way past 25 out side the car. Inside helmet cam you can go around 30ish....

In game I tuned off AA and ran it windows mode. Shader lvl low and every other thing maxes out

• Aelius Maximus
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #160 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic SidebySide 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

BlueSkyKnight wrote:

Aelius Maximus wrote: Okay, done the "SBS.undef" file, i just thought that definitions that i hadn't defined would be included in there. Anyway, now to copy the main body of text for the 3DSBS.h file and editing it to work in ReShade 1.1, what values do i have to change, is it possible to do a simple find and replace function? Do we also need a Util.h in the shader folder? Thanks for your help on this btw.

Humm I don't know about ReShade 1.1

What is the Util.h? :P

BTW I tested Grid Autosport it't and it looks Good. Depth Map 0 seems to work with it well. you can crank up the Depth way past 25 out side the car. Inside helmet cam you can go around 30ish....

In game I tuned off AA and ran it windows mode. Shader lvl low and every other thing maxes out

Ah, don't worry about Util.h that is only for 1.1. :D

Reshade 2.0 will be fine, as i can just set my oldconfig within that in no time, so far then, i have the pipeline.cfg, and sbs.undef, sbs.cfg

I was just running Batman: Arkham Knight, and the depth was incredible, i have most things maxed out, with a pretty high resolution and i guess a pretty reasonable frame rate too. The city has a real sense of scale at 50 depth, all i need now is my old reshade config combined with this and it will be a masterpiece :P Then all i will need is two 1080's in sli, haha

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.