3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #1501 by anontsuki
Replied by anontsuki on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Hiya BlueSky! I found your AstrayFX shaders on github, probably from this website and I was really taken by the shaders you're working on. How's the progress on the RadiantGI solution going? I read the little nvidia GDC 'doc' and was intrigued because it looks like the AO solution is top-notch stuff. Any time frame on when you'll be getting close to completion with the indirect lighting and the sky lighting?

How about the other shaders, which ones are still on the to-do/to-complete list?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #1502 by Dante012
Replied by Dante012 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Hello! Did you make it work with Dead or Alive 5 LR? In the compatibility list, it says it's perfect, but I can't get it to work properly. Sometimes I have no depth, most of the time there's broken depth (there are screen tearing all over the place), and very rarely, I have perfect 3D, but it works only for a still scene, and as soon as I change the scene it doesn't work...

Do you have a working config with this game?

More
1 week 2 days ago #1503 by BlueSkyKnight
Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

Dante012 wrote: Hello! Did you make it work with Dead or Alive 5 LR? In the compatibility list, it says it's perfect, but I can't get it to work properly. Sometimes I have no depth, most of the time there's broken depth (there are screen tearing all over the place), and very rarely, I have perfect 3D, but it works only for a still scene, and as soon as I change the scene it doesn't work...

Do you have a working config with this game?

For Depth Map Adjustment you should read this.
github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D/wiki/...djustments#depth-map

ReShade also has a API tab. That lets you select the proper Depth buffer if don't automatically work.

I am still working on the guide. But, Depth3D has it's own system for handling depth. You need to configure it for each game in the shader. If it's listed as good then it should work in SuperDepth3D.

More
1 week 2 days ago #1504 by BlueSkyKnight
Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

anontsuki wrote: Hiya BlueSky! I found your AstrayFX shaders on github, probably from this website and I was really taken by the shaders you're working on. How's the progress on the RadiantGI solution going? I read the little nvidia GDC 'doc' and was intrigued because it looks like the AO solution is top-notch stuff. Any time frame on when you'll be getting close to completion with the indirect lighting and the sky lighting?

How about the other shaders, which ones are still on the to-do/to-complete list?

They will come with time. The Shader is still evolving. The main thing I am working on right now is on a Super Simple Subsurface Scattering. This has taken priority over other effects. This should be a part of RadiantGI.

The Scattering Approximations works as you can see in the picture. I just need to apply it properly and that's the hard Part. Wax world may be a thing. But, it's not the goal.