3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader

• mr_spongeworthy
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #1641 by mr_spongeworthy Replied by mr_spongeworthy on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
@klingonfruitbat - Yes, many driving / racing games will work. I now have a full VR setup with directly supported VR games, but I used it in the past with a number of titles. If it is an online game you'll need to risk using the special version of Reshade which could in theory get you banned. Worth the risk IMHO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• moz
More
10 months 4 weeks ago - 10 months 4 weeks ago #1642 by moz Replied by moz on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
is there method to make a depth map? with no 3d, i think there is no depth map with 'spider web of shadows
i tried reshade with directx 9 and 10/11
also vorpx with directx9 not work

Last edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by moz.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #1643 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
I can't find this game. You could try DGVoodoo2 or VXDK to see if you can get a depth buffer that way.

• l0x1u7
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #1644 by l0x1u7 Replied by l0x1u7 on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
i'm trying to get this working on dirt3 and OMSI 2 but all I can get to is the game being shown in big screen in the 3d space environment. what am I missing here?

• gonzohot
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #1645 by gonzohot Replied by gonzohot on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Hi BlueSkyKnight!
I'm discovering your awesome work on the superdepth3D shader just now and it looks great.
I wanted to try it on "horizon zero dawn" and "planet of Lana" but i can't download the shader itself on first page (give me an empty 404 page). Where can i find the latest version please?
Thanks a lot!

• freetribes
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #1646 by freetribes Replied by freetribes on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Hi BlueSkyKnight!
I wanted to know if the FramePaking/framesequential works? Some video projectors only have this option for 3D.
Thank you for your answer !

• shr00ns
More
10 months 2 days ago #1647 by shr00ns Replied by shr00ns on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Hello,

Anyone tried to get Diablo 4 running? I have beatiful 3D effect in Character select screen but when i start the game - in the middle of the loading screen - it pops back to flat.

• shr00ns
More
10 months 1 day ago - 10 months 1 day ago #1648 by shr00ns Replied by shr00ns on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Ok im using the addon version of reshade now since 2 days - and it works. It looks fantastic and i will keep you updated if something happens to my account.
Last edit: 10 months 1 day ago by shr00ns.

• cyrilp
More
9 months 4 weeks ago - 9 months 4 weeks ago #1649 by cyrilp Replied by cyrilp on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Hi, could you tell me more on how you did for diablo 4 ? i have tried yesterday with my all new pimax crystal and was so disapointed as everything is just flat.
What do you mean by addon version of reshade ?
(btw it's working great with Zelda !)
Last edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by cyrilp. Reason: new comment about zelda

• cyrilp
More
9 months 4 weeks ago #1650 by cyrilp Replied by cyrilp on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
could you share your 3d settings too ?

• ZeeZour
More
9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #1651 by ZeeZour Replied by ZeeZour on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
@crylip
on the reshade homepage if you scroll down to the bottom of the page there are two versions of reshade to download, one is just the good old reshade, one is "with full addon support". If you download it you get a message that this might get you banned on multiplayer games (I suppose this means that it also supports addons that would give you an advantage over other players or something like that)
Last edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by ZeeZour. Reason: forgot to address the user I was replying to

• ZeeZour
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #1652 by ZeeZour Replied by ZeeZour on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Regarding Diablo 4, when I switched to the depth map view my screen was completely white so there was now depth. Did anyone get it to run with actual visible depth?

• cyrilp
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #1653 by cyrilp Replied by cyrilp on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Thanks, i have installed this version but it doesn't changer anything regarding Diablo4. Like you no depth at all.

to bad @ shr00ns  doesn't explain why it's working for him. It's dissapointing, 3D would be really a good thind on such a game from above !

anybody to help us ?

• cyrilp
More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #1654 by cyrilp Replied by cyrilp on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Yesterday i tried to set performance mode to normal and it's working now.
They are issues, especialy with the hud, but it's in 3D at least !

and good news, BlueSkyDefender has told me on github that he is about to work on the diablo 4 profile.

github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D/issues/82

Last edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by cyrilp. Reason: forgot a word

• raeldor
More
9 months 1 week ago #1655 by raeldor Replied by raeldor on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
May I ask about the reconstruction? Would it be possible to use some kind of machine learning based reconstruction to get improved quality? Training should certainly be possible from a depth buffer plus 2 geometrically constructed images.
But could the resulting model be built into a shader?

• BluesElwoo
More
8 months 9 hours ago #1656 by BluesElwoo Replied by BluesElwoo on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
So getting this to work in Windows is easy and works great! If you install ReShade through the setup tool, its already included! I use Depth3d with Xreal Airs and mostly tested with Spider Man Miles Morales. But on my Steam Deck, I had to add the Depth 3d files to the installation manually. I used the steps on this page to install ReShade: github.com/kevinlekiller/reshade-steam-proton on SteamDeck. When trying Depth3d on Spiderman, I can't get it to take up both screens on the Xreal, and two squished screens are near the middle of each eye. Then the game ends up crashing.

Is it possible to get this working correctly on Steam Deck, and is it even worth it due to a possible performance hit? This is absolutely awesome in Windows on my main rig!

• mr_spongeworthy
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1657 by mr_spongeworthy Replied by mr_spongeworthy on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Is there a way to get a depth buffer for Fallout 3? I've had no luck getting that to work.

And if it hasn't been said recently enough: Thank you for this shader! It has come so far since the early days and is simply a fantastic piece of work.

• BlueSkyKnight
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 1 week ago #1658 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
Ya, I have tested this game. Seems like the issue is with the weapon hand. I need to see if I can fix when I have time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr_spongeworthy

• mr_spongeworthy
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1659 by mr_spongeworthy Replied by mr_spongeworthy on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
It would be fun to someday get Fallout 3 support.

With Superdepth 3D I've seen references to a Full Frame 3D mode, but I've had zero luck figuring out how, or even if, this can be made usable. Virtual Desktop does support Full SBS 3D, and I expect clarity would be improved quite a bit if I could get such a mode working?

• Frankhorigan
More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #1660 by Frankhorigan Replied by Frankhorigan on topic 3D Depth Map Based Stereoscopic Shader
My new video of Cyberpunk 2077 with 3D depth, but game is 1.63 only. 
And reshade is 4.9.1
Everything is 100% stable (5hours gameplay) and looks fantastic, but new version game dont work.
Does anyone have experience with a functional one 2.0 ??

Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Frankhorigan.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.