Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Compatibility list

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #381

Hi Guys, can anyone test reshade on Batman Knight and confirm that it's working (dof available?)

Thanks ! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #382

Hi Brussell..

re: COD4: MW did you get DoF working? I only seem to blur out the whole screen

picked it up for 25p so I thought I'd give it a go!

thanks
J

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #383

Reshade 0.19.0

Prince of Persia 2: Warrior Within - full support d3d9.dll.

Unreal II: The Awakening - Deep Buffer only show the weapon. Works pretty well in 3rd person mode.

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #384

Reshade 0.19.0

Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic - no deep buffer inside the sub. Outside Everything is perfect. d3d9.dll

F1 2014 - Perfect. dxgi.dll
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by alien41.

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #385

Hello, I'm a big fan of your work, just wanted to add a game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015. Works perfectly, depth buffer and all systems green, hook is 32-bit d3d9.

Split screen for comparison: i.imgur.com/9IS6INI.png

Split screen with depth buffer: i.imgur.com/udEAuZE.png

Need for Speed: Carbon - working, no depth buffer, hook - 32 bit d3d9

Split screen with depth buffer(empty): i.imgur.com/1tB0neb.png

Cheers.
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Kumbandit.

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #386

Kumbandit wrote:
Are you sure Anti Aliasing is disabled in-game? Just curious, since depth access works fine with other titles of the series.
Cheers, crosire =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kumbandit

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #387

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Perfect, use DgVoodoo to wrap DirectDraw to DirectX 11 with dxgi.dll (by the way, has this been tried with other DirectDraw games? Worked absolutely perfectly here). Hud elements appear in the closest depth in depth buffer. Probably would have the same result with the first game but I didn't test. Album with some screenshots (including depth buffer tests): imgur.com/a/UiWiy

Just Cause 2, Good, use dxgi.dll wrapper. Problem: logarithmic depth buffer works (normal is empty) but a strange glitch causes close objects to have very far depth (black), causing effects such as DoF and AO to have undesirable artifacts. Here's an album to demonstrate the problem: imgur.com/a/6pQpf

Also, first time replying/posting on the forum, anything I should change or is it a-ok?
Likes to reinvent the wheel.

My shaders repository: www.github.com/luluco250/FXShaders
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by luluco250. Reason: Use proper term for depth buffer being "black".

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #388

luluco250 wrote:
Also, first time replying/posting on the forum, anything I should change or is it a-ok?
Nice, thanks. About the depth buffer issue, that may be a Framework shader issue and may be fixed soon with an update to the logarithmic depth linearization code Lucifer was planning.
Cheers, crosire =)

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #389

Reshade 0.19

Driv3r - perfect. D3d9.dll

Gears of war - game does not load 3rd part dlls.

Will rock - the game does not load the Reshade. I tried using d3d9.dll and d3d8.dll

Legacy of kain: defiance. Using the logarithmic buffer I can enable DOF, however the entire screen gets the effect. the game does not show the deep buffer. I assume he is empty? other effects work ..... d3d8.dll

Need screens for these issues?

Thanks

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #390

crosire wrote:
Kumbandit wrote:
Are you sure Anti Aliasing is disabled in-game? Just curious, since depth access works fine with other titles of the series.

You might be right, I thought it was funny that game has no depth buffer as some cutscenes actually contain some lame vanilla DoF but it's still there. On a side note, I had to disable antialiasing to have DoF in Max Payne 2. Is it always that antialiasing disables depth buffer, is there a thread that gives a list of graphical enhancements the games use that disable the depth buffer (triple buffering, anisotropic filtering, etc etc..)? Sorry if it's a noob Q, I am not a coder :)

EDIT: Yep you were right; AA off = DoF on, thank you :)

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #391

Kumbandit wrote:
Is it always that antialiasing disables depth buffer, is there a thread that gives a list of graphical enhancements the games use that disable the depth buffer (triple buffering, anisotropic filtering, etc etc..)?
Only MSAA. It prevents ReShade from binding the grabbed depth buffer to the shaders, making it unusable.
Cheers, crosire =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kumbandit

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #392

crosire wrote:
About the depth buffer issue, that may be a Framework shader issue and may be fixed soon with an update to the logarithmic depth linearization code Lucifer was planning.
This means the issue is fixed with ReShade 0.19.1? I've just seen that Just Cause 2 got Perfect status on the compatibility page with 0.19.1.

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #393

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind :)

Far Cry works perfectly in AMD 64-bit mode, depth buffer and all systems green, ofc hook is 64-bit d3d9.

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #394

luluco250 wrote:
This means the issue is fixed with ReShade 0.19.1? I've just seen that Just Cause 2 got Perfect status on the compatibility page with 0.19.1.
As said, it's a bug with the shaders, rather than ReShade itself, so ReShade compatibility itself is green =).
ReShade and the different shader packs (like Framework or SweetFX) are maintained separatly and by different authors.
Cheers, crosire =)

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #395

Reshade 0.19.0

Blood omen 2: legacy of kain. Perfect. All features working. D3d8.dll

Turok 2: seeds of evil. Using dgvoodoo to wrap glide to d3d11 i was able to enable ambient occlusion (only ssao) works. Dof does not work. Dxgi.

Crosire i need post screens?

Thanks!

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #396

alien41 wrote:
Turok 2: seeds of evil. Using dgvoodoo to wrap glide to d3d11 i was able to enable ambient occlusion (only ssao) works. Dof does not work. Dxgi.
DOF automatically works if depth access works, which seems to be the case, since you mentioned AO working? What does the depth visualization shader (all 3 shader packs (Framework, SweetFX, MasterEffect) have one) show?
Cheers, crosire =)

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #397

crosire wrote:
alien41 wrote:
DOF automatically works if depth access works, which seems to be the case, since you mentioned AO working? What does the depth visualization shader (all 3 shader packs (Framework, SweetFX, MasterEffect) have one) show?

hi, sry tons of img ;

Here some screens SSAO on/off:

Depth:

DOF on/off

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #398

crosire wrote:
As said, it's a bug with the shaders, rather than ReShade itself, so ReShade compatibility itself is green =).
ReShade and the different shader packs (like Framework or SweetFX) are maintained separatly and by different authors.

I see, thanks for letting me know!

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #399

Black Desert, both KR and JP tested, passes XIGNCODE anti cheat even, hook used: dxgi

Compatibility list 3 years 5 months ago #400

Fable - The lost Chapters - working, all systems green, hook is 32-bit d3d9

Splitscreen depthbuffer: i.imgur.com/i0EI1B3.jpg

Call of Duty 2 - working, all systems green, hook is 32-bit d3d9

Splitscreen: i.imgur.com/Fp09S8v.jpg

Update on the Far Cry: It seems it only works when (inside the game video options) you choose any renderer other than the default or cartoon, those 2 seem to have some issue and only activate depth buffer in the top left corner of the screenspace (about 1/8 of the screen, totally useless). If I remember correctly, renderer option appears only once you patch it, I do not know how well ReShade works with game version 1.0, maybe this means it works perfect only on patched game...