Compatibility list

• tearz
More
8 years 10 months ago #381 by tearz Replied by tearz on topic Compatibility list
Hi Guys, can anyone test reshade on Batman Knight and confirm that it's working (dof available?)

Thanks ! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jmp909
More
8 years 10 months ago #382 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Compatibility list
Hi Brussell..

re: COD4: MW did you get DoF working? I only seem to blur out the whole screen

picked it up for 25p so I thought I'd give it a go!

thanks
J

• alien41
More
8 years 10 months ago #383 by alien41 Replied by alien41 on topic Compatibility list
Reshade 0.19.0

Prince of Persia 2: Warrior Within - full support d3d9.dll.

Unreal II: The Awakening - Deep Buffer only show the weapon. Works pretty well in 3rd person mode.

• alien41
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #384 by alien41 Replied by alien41 on topic Compatibility list
Reshade 0.19.0

Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic - no deep buffer inside the sub. Outside Everything is perfect. d3d9.dll

F1 2014 - Perfect. dxgi.dll
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by alien41.

• crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #385 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Compatibility list

Kumbandit wrote: Need for Speed: Carbon - working, no depth buffer, hook - 32 bit d3d9

Are you sure Anti Aliasing is disabled in-game? Just curious, since depth access works fine with other titles of the series.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kumbandit

• luluco250
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #386 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic Compatibility list
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Perfect, use DgVoodoo to wrap DirectDraw to DirectX 11 with dxgi.dll (by the way, has this been tried with other DirectDraw games? Worked absolutely perfectly here). Hud elements appear in the closest depth in depth buffer. Probably would have the same result with the first game but I didn't test. Album with some screenshots (including depth buffer tests): imgur.com/a/UiWiy

Just Cause 2, Good, use dxgi.dll wrapper. Problem: logarithmic depth buffer works (normal is empty) but a strange glitch causes close objects to have very far depth (black), causing effects such as DoF and AO to have undesirable artifacts. Here's an album to demonstrate the problem: imgur.com/a/6pQpf

Also, first time replying/posting on the forum, anything I should change or is it a-ok?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by luluco250. Reason: Use proper term for depth buffer being "black".

• crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #387 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Compatibility list

luluco250 wrote: Also, first time replying/posting on the forum, anything I should change or is it a-ok?

Nice, thanks. About the depth buffer issue, that may be a Framework shader issue and may be fixed soon with an update to the logarithmic depth linearization code Lucifer was planning.

• alien41
More
8 years 10 months ago #388 by alien41 Replied by alien41 on topic Compatibility list
Reshade 0.19

Driv3r - perfect. D3d9.dll

Gears of war - game does not load 3rd part dlls.

Will rock - the game does not load the Reshade. I tried using d3d9.dll and d3d8.dll

Legacy of kain: defiance. Using the logarithmic buffer I can enable DOF, however the entire screen gets the effect. the game does not show the deep buffer. I assume he is empty? other effects work ..... d3d8.dll

Need screens for these issues?

Thanks

• crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #389 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Compatibility list

Kumbandit wrote: Is it always that antialiasing disables depth buffer, is there a thread that gives a list of graphical enhancements the games use that disable the depth buffer (triple buffering, anisotropic filtering, etc etc..)?

Only MSAA. It prevents ReShade from binding the grabbed depth buffer to the shaders, making it unusable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kumbandit

• luluco250
More
8 years 10 months ago #390 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic Compatibility list

crosire wrote: About the depth buffer issue, that may be a Framework shader issue and may be fixed soon with an update to the logarithmic depth linearization code Lucifer was planning.

This means the issue is fixed with ReShade 0.19.1? I've just seen that Just Cause 2 got Perfect status on the compatibility page with 0.19.1.

• crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #391 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Compatibility list

luluco250 wrote: This means the issue is fixed with ReShade 0.19.1? I've just seen that Just Cause 2 got Perfect status on the compatibility page with 0.19.1.

As said, it's a bug with the shaders, rather than ReShade itself, so ReShade compatibility itself is green =).
ReShade and the different shader packs (like Framework or SweetFX) are maintained separatly and by different authors.

• alien41
More
8 years 10 months ago #392 by alien41 Replied by alien41 on topic Compatibility list
Reshade 0.19.0

Blood omen 2: legacy of kain. Perfect. All features working. D3d8.dll

Turok 2: seeds of evil. Using dgvoodoo to wrap glide to d3d11 i was able to enable ambient occlusion (only ssao) works. Dof does not work. Dxgi.

Crosire i need post screens?

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diamond

• crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #393 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Compatibility list

alien41 wrote: Turok 2: seeds of evil. Using dgvoodoo to wrap glide to d3d11 i was able to enable ambient occlusion (only ssao) works. Dof does not work. Dxgi.

DOF automatically works if depth access works, which seems to be the case, since you mentioned AO working? What does the depth visualization shader (all 3 shader packs (Framework, SweetFX, MasterEffect) have one) show?

• alien41
More
8 years 10 months ago #394 by alien41 Replied by alien41 on topic Compatibility list

crosire wrote:

alien41 wrote: Turok 2: seeds of evil. Using dgvoodoo to wrap glide to d3d11 i was able to enable ambient occlusion (only ssao) works. Dof does not work. Dxgi.

DOF automatically works if depth access works, which seems to be the case, since you mentioned AO working? What does the depth visualization shader (all 3 shader packs (Framework, SweetFX, MasterEffect) have one) show?

hi, sry tons of img ;

Here some screens SSAO on/off:

Depth:

DOF on/off

• luluco250
More
8 years 10 months ago #395 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic Compatibility list

crosire wrote: As said, it's a bug with the shaders, rather than ReShade itself, so ReShade compatibility itself is green =).
ReShade and the different shader packs (like Framework or SweetFX) are maintained separatly and by different authors.

I see, thanks for letting me know!

• Efinity
More
8 years 10 months ago #396 by Efinity Replied by Efinity on topic Compatibility list
Black Desert, both KR and JP tested, passes XIGNCODE anti cheat even, hook used: dxgi

• FYKC
More
8 years 10 months ago #397 by FYKC Replied by FYKC on topic Compatibility list
Is the games list ever going to be updated? It's been weeks and there's been tons of new info submitted since then.

• crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #398 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Compatibility list

FYKC wrote: Is the games list ever going to be updated? It's been weeks and there's been tons of new info submitted since then.

Just had updated it yesterday?

• alien41
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #399 by alien41 Replied by alien41 on topic Compatibility list
Reshade 0.19.0 + Framework

Need For speed 3: Hot Porsuit - Perfect!!!! all features working!!!

but it needs some minor procedures to work:

1) Install the game using Need for Speed Modern Edition ;
2) Download and drop Dgvoodoo files in the game main folder for convert Glide calls to d3d11 (Copy glide's dlls inside 3dfx folder to main game directory);
3) Run the game in windows 7 compatibility. Quit Game;
4) after that, the game creates some keys that should be edited in the windows registry;
5) window key + r and type regedit. Look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed III
6) set "Group" = "3Dfx" and "Thrash Driver" = "voodoo2". Make sure d3d device is "0" and hrdware Acceleration should already be set at "1"
DONE

***Sometimes the game crashes on load screen. So it is advisable to set the dgvoodoo to run in windowed mode.

Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by alien41.

• Evolution0
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #400 by Evolution0 Replied by Evolution0 on topic Compatibility list

SunBroDave wrote: PPSSPP Emulator, opengl32.dll, crashes on start
Fallout 3, d3d9.dll, no depthbuffer access
Fallout: New Vegas, d3d9.dll, no depthbuffer access

As for Fallout: New Vegas I believe it somewhat works now but the depth buffer (with just the gun) is inverted? Its listed as perfect in the compat list but Its actually quite inconsistent. You either have to live with just the fps hands or have everything else but it won't update. (blur stays in the exact same position). The last screenshot is ideally the effect you would want (Without the shimmer) but it seems to not update.

Here are some interesting screenshots:
a.1339.cf/wyjoii.png
a.1339.cf/prjoti.png

Was messing with debug
a.1339.cf/pnbmbp.png
a.1339.cf/kdivwo.png (It seemed to stay in place)
a.1339.cf/zlsiiz.png (debug off, keeping camera still. Can see the edges around the tree)

I can't seem to get anything quite right.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Evolution0.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.