Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Compatibility list

Compatibility list 3 years 4 months ago #421

Prince of Persia 2: Warrior Within - The game compatibility list says perfect, and everything does work, but I can't use the switch, I even tried changing the corresponding button for the switch but no good, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem? Cheers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Compatibility list 3 years 4 months ago #422

Transformers: The game - Depth buffer exists only in the menus and when paused (pause menu covers only part of the screen and the game objects receive depth), but while playing actively it disappears, with the exception of HUD compass (it gets maximum distance, white color in the output), don't know if it can be fixed somehow :( :( :(
Hook is 32-bit d3d9.dll

Compatibility list 3 years 4 months ago #423

Visual Boy Advance (Game Boy Emulator) - Works fine, no depth buffer as all games are 2D (as far as I know)

Hook depends on what render method you choose in the emu video options (both are 32-bit):

OpenGL --> opengl32.dll (pressing ESC to bring down the menu causes a short lag)
Direct 3D ---> d3d8.dll (no issues detected)

Splitsreen:

Compatibility list 3 years 4 months ago #424

Dungeon Siege III totaly not work, ive try everything...

Compatibility list 3 years 4 months ago #425

papabrowman wrote:
L.A noire has full depthbuffer access, all features work on it and they tend to be perfect!
please add it to compatibility section.
Greetings!
well, not working for me. The Dx9 Reshade's hook makes L.A Noire to crash at startup. I have nvidia Gfx 780 and drivers up to date with Reshade 0.19.2 files...
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Ghanth. Reason: more "on-topic" post ;)

Compatibility list 3 years 4 months ago #426

Bioshock 2 - Working, no depth buffer. Hook is 32-bit dxgi.

PS. Just a reminder, Galaxy on Fire 2 HD is not in the game list. (works perfect, hook - d3d9)
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Kumbandit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #427

I checked Silent Hill 4 The Room
and Silent Hill Homecoming

The Room is glitching, some textures and text output rendered with offset (shifted in right and down)

Also no z-depth.

Silent Hill Homecoming work fine (if you managed start it, at all :)), but also there is no z-depth output, only black with occasionally white lines.
Моряк - с печки бряк.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by SilentPrayerCG.

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #428

OpenMW-OSG (and Morrowind resources, if exactly) engine works perfectly with ReShade, there is only one problem — depth buffer has no UI in it. This means that all games that would run through OpenMW (including Morrowind) will work fine with ReShade.

Poor example, I know. :/

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #429

I confirm Space Engine has an open depth buffer and is compatible with DoF, RBM, and AO in the latest ReShade build!

(DOF and RBM enabled!)
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Moonkey.

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #430

For those interested, I've found out that the Steam's overlay was causing ReShade to Crash.
Bug fix workaround - HOW TO :
  • open Steam and make sure your steam's overlay is unchecked in your options dialog
  • delete the file SteamOverlayRenderer.dll (located in your Steam root folder) while the steam client is opened
  • launch game with ReShade
...should work
cheers

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #431

Trying Condemned: Criminal Origins.
Game list said - perfect
But it isn't. Z-Depth render properly only sometimes. In some locations game give white image in Z-Depth. Sometimes White Z-Depth appear depend from camera. It is very glitchy. Also FPS hands and body render out of z-buffer, and they always black and dont blend with rest of surfaces and object, i think because FPS body and arms render over main frame.
Моряк - с печки бряк.

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #432

Vagante v23a works with ReShade OpenGL32. However, ingame the effects are stuck on an endless loop of compiling and never reach "Success!".
The effects work in the main menu, and in the 'lobby'. Of course, no depth buffer since it is a 2D game :P

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #433

Which conditions are there to report a game as perfectly working in contrast to good? Is the only difference a recognized depth buffer or should all shaders work as well?
I have encountered some games with a working depth buffer, but some shaders like Ambient Occlusion or DOF still look bugged.

Anyway, here are some games that I tested with Reshade 1.0:

Anno 1404: works perfectly with d3d9.dll
Men of War: works with d3d9.dll, Depth Buffer is recognized but the Ambient Occlusion Shader does not work correctly, no matter how I configure it.
Alien Swarm: Works, d3d9.dll, no depth buffer, all reshade files have to be installed into \bin
Colin McRae: Dirt: d3d9.dll, works perfectly
Age of Empires II: HD Edition: d3d9.dll, works perfectly
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition: d3d9.dll, works perfectly
Two Worlds: d3d9.dll, works perfectly
War for the Overworld: opengl32.dll,works but depth buffer is flipped upside-down. Anyelse ever had this issue?
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Steiner.

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #434

Steiner wrote:
Which conditions are there to report a game as perfectly working in contrast to good? Is the only difference a recognized depth buffer or should all shaders work as well?
The former, since ReShade itself has no shaders (its just the injector) and so those cannot be part of the rating.
Cheers, crosire =)

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #435

Satellite Reign works almost perfectly with DXGI.dll--the depth buffer is flipped sideways and moves around as the camera pans.

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #436

Game list said - Diablo III is perfect, but z-buffer allways black or white, depend from, i dont even know from what. Or it somekind atnicheat system prevent from getting z-buffer?
Моряк - с печки бряк.

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #437

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain crashes at launch just like Ground Zeroes :angry: . Even with other injectors.

Please make an injector for it, Crosire! You're my only hope.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Nerd.

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #438

Nerd wrote:
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain crashes at launch just like Ground Zeroes :angry: . Even with other injectors.

Please make an injector for it, Crosire! You're my only hope.

I heard it glitchy without any injectors, probably bad port.
Моряк - с печки бряк.

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #439

Resident Evil HD Remaster (i mean that pc version of version from game cube that remake of remake original RE1 from ps1)
work, but there is no z-buffer... sad... despite game using prerendered backgrounds, i think game still have some geometry in scene, it would be awesome if z-buffer is work...
Моряк - с печки бряк.

Compatibility list 3 years 3 months ago #440

SilentPrayerCG wrote:
Resident Evil HD Remaster (i mean that pc version of version from game cube that remake of remake original RE1 from ps1)
work, but there is no z-buffer... sad... despite game using prerendered backgrounds, i think game still have some geometry in scene, it would be awesome if z-buffer is work...

You seem to have a lot of discrepancies with the game list, and they are mostly about depth... Are you sure you are not using graphic card's or in-game anti-aliasing (AA), as it breaks depth buffer output? Maybe using some other injecting software alongside ReShade?

EDIT: I don't mean RE HD, I mean previous posts :)
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Kumbandit.